Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,137 members, 7,887,288 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:58 AM

Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring (32329 Views)

BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by ayusco85(m): 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
clintino700:
Don't mind him cheesy grin

Useless guys thinking its only dem that can predict. Their games wey dey cast self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by lenghtinny(m): 12:25pm On Aug 29, 2019
Women angry

Their heart nor just strong cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by olumalcolm(m): 12:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
SE NKAN NSE OMO YI NI? IS SMTIN WRONG WITH THIS GIRL? shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by madenigga(m): 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gedoni na mumu now, he would miss the opportunity.

Marrying Khafi alone would make him a British citizen, we haven't even talked about other benefits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Wickedfacts: 12:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
This girl has a good heart. I pray true love finds her.

She doesn't have a good heart, she has a bad head. One without a brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by clintino700(m): 12:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
Be feeling like a guru. We all are going in predicting just need luck to max your winnings.
ayusco85:

Useless guys thinking its only dem that can predict. Their games wey dey cast self.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Sonfethopia: 12:29pm On Aug 29, 2019
ayusco85:
Seeing this girl makes me wonder why she came to the big brother house. Everyone except her came for mulla or for some other business reasons or to be famous. Buy no, Khafi came to look for love and a husband.

Haq Haq Haq Khafi, u don't knw what is going on seriously

She has won a car already bro.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
I thought guys were praising Khafi for being sexually expressive and mature. You hailed her as being better than the typical Naija girl who will play hard to get.

Now she's an olosho, a desperado looking for husband and had to have se.x on TV. Pretending mofos. What you say and feel are completely different.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by mrjaydee(m): 12:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
Make I no laff

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by kokoA(m): 12:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
Just advertising the guy's deeek to calabar babes ... Haq haq haq haq.. She don't know, eventuarry they wee take her man, for vanishing..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Lordjb: 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2019
This girl and prick sha grin see my signature below or link to stream BBNaija live

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by obentenyson(m): 12:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
can you see how delusional some ladies can be? even though she knows its unrealistic yet she's waiting.. waiting for something she knows its unrealistic I.e can never happen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
Did she really say that?

Has khafi ever lived in nizooria before?

Khafi, this sh1t hole is not like the UK where people have sex and get proposed to the very next day.

Nizooria is the capital of scammers in all forms.

You will see for yourself when you get out. Nobody go tell you say make you marry your fellow UK person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by YaronMudi: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
Business grin grin

Https://www.Yaronmudisblog.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by ukaface(f): 1:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Gosh! Why is this girl doing like someone with fish brain,she and frodd.
Gedoni only used you for the moment in the house .
Is that how they use to propose ni? before you know ,divorce will enter,better chill and open eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Coolbreeze1988(m): 1:13pm On Aug 29, 2019
praizblog:
After the eviction of Gedoni Khafi cant seems to forget about him as she reveals that thoughts of Gedoni waiting to propose to her with a ring is what is currently making her happy even though it's unrealistic. Can Gedoni propose to khafi??

See More and Watch Video after the cut

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1ueWVnHBRt/?igshid=52z0vzdkpcyl

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/bbnaija-am-waiting-for-gedoni-to-propose-to-me-with-a-ring-khafi-reveals/

Dream on gyal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 1:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
SlimBrawnie:
Good heart, good heart, till she will push a man to do what he was not prepared for!!
Too much of this will come off as a desperate moves rather than an expression of love with time.. .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 1:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
SlimBrawnie:

Things ain't that fair.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
IfeMiLove:
This love Sha...

love is wicked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Isoduwa(m): 1:23pm On Aug 29, 2019
Giddymoney:
Happy birthday to the one and only king of pop

You dey celebrate person Wey don die ���

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by NaijaDonCast(m): 1:38pm On Aug 29, 2019
It would have been easy if she had, kari belle 4 the guy, but this one where string no attach nko how e go take work?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Evercurious(f): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2019
ayusco85:
Seeing this girl makes me wonder why she came to the big brother house. Everyone except her came for mulla or for some other business reasons or to be famous. Buy no, Khafi came to look for love and a husband.

Haq Haq Haq Khafi, u don't knw what is going on seriously

She said it 'I CANT SHARE A MAN'. those were her words and I remember vividly. People with their own purpose and objectives in life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by pinkygurl(f): 1:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
superlanny:
Be giving yourself false hope there, one of the best ways to reset a womans brain is by giving her excellent sex, she will become a dundee for love.
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by UrVillagePpl: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2019
Giddymoney:
Happy birthday to the one and only king of pop
posthumous birthday u mean....

there is only one
KING of POP...
"MJ"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by TSRC: 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2019
Honestly, khafi sounds like a good woman.
Forget say she spoil. She has a good heart.

Unfortunately, they always go for the bad guys who would over use and dump them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Jonfort(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
But he denied having sex with her now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by BrutusOj(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Slexyangel:
Please I have a personal predicament, and i need the help of nigerians. My neighbours are driving me crazy, help

https://www.nairaland.com/5385546/all-neighbours-children-hot/4#81721971
kindly relocate and let's have peace here jaree..or you want your thread to hit front page at all cost? Oya call @lalalasticlala

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / BBNaija: Lolu, Rico Get Strike From Big Brother / Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.