Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,175 members, 7,887,416 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:35 AM

Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring (32330 Views)

BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / BBNaija: Khafi And Gedoni Having Sex / BBNaija: Gedoni And Khafi Kiss And Had Sex? Nigerians React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Meteng: 2:30pm On Aug 29, 2019
I wonder if it's with a shoe he wanted to propose before angry
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by godliman: 2:40pm On Aug 29, 2019
You see how stupid and silly ladies are? You were a cheap article like a recharge card, who ever wants a used recharged card? It is thrown into the trash can and that is where you are now. A whole metropolitan police officer got laid like a cheap slut. If he ever propose to you then he has issues too. Women have very low intelligence., they are slightly above children especially when it comes to love and sex. Thank God for a handful of wise ones. She should learn from Bambam who got bam-ed and dumped and nina who got nailed and spewed.
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by JosephMay(m): 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2019
Early diagnose (detection) can save you several thousands (even millions as the case maybe) of money, time and stress. Not all complicating illness like Kidney problem, Diabetes, Fibroid, Appendix, Stroke etc leads to death or requires Complex treatment(operation) . The CURE can start from YOU. For advice, treatment with pure herbs(100% herbs) in few days (some , takes less than 24hrs) Contact Mr. HERBS on 08088444840,08035371585,09054968951. Mail at adesanyaadeoye617@gmail.com. Note pls. You must have undergo medical test from a reputable Hospital for assurance. I refund your payment to you if you noticed no improvement ( but never happens) try US today, and put an end to your long time pains, illness and resources wasting
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Adakintroy2: 3:01pm On Aug 29, 2019
Bossontop:

Shud we tell her dat she was jus used to cure konji??.....shud we??

Lol

People like una be the problem women get. Una selfishness no let una see truth talk..what has that girl done wrong. He came to her. She did not force him. She fell for him. What's in it that you have to act all sharp guyish for now. If she did not agree you will call her olosho forming good girl if she does you Wil call her cheap and fish brain. Esther now is on one side not agree to frods advance and they say she is being deceptive.

2 Likes

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by jaxxy(m): 3:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
I’m sure she will change her mind when she gets to the real world. I like the way she sticks by Gedoni tho, very endearing.

1 Like

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Raysleek:
Ahn ahn.. Now now.. After how many days.. Seriously that's the way many guys have been bullied to propose and get married prematurely. Sister at least get to know him outside the house na.
The show is scripted. That lady is pretending
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 29, 2019
Khafi getting married to him, she's definitely doing him favour. She's British citizen, hardworking and most especially she loves. I wouldn't waste a minute, but we all know how the story end na one olosho slay queen e go run after.
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 4:00pm On Aug 29, 2019
godliman:
You see how stupid and silly ladies are? You were a cheap article like a recharge card, who ever wants a used recharged card? It is thrown into the trash can and that is where you are now. A whole metropolitan police officer got laid like a cheap slut. If he ever propose to you then he has issues too. Women have very low intelligence., they are slightly above children especially when it comes to love and sex. Thank God for a handful of wise ones. She should learn from Bambam who got bam-ed and dumped and nina who got nailed and spewed.
Bambam is was recently proposed to by same person she wasn't dumped and Nina dumbed her bf for selfish reason, hers was karma.
If girl form una go still complain. Human beans
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Nobody: 4:04pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:
Gedoni na mumu now, he would miss the opportunity.

Marrying Khafi alone would make him a British citizen, we haven't even talked about other benefits
Exactly my thought bro. But no na probably one Instagram olosho with big yansh and fair skin e go begin run after. She's educated and smart and loves he dearly.
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by UDFLEX3(f): 4:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
HAHAHAHAHAHH.... I LAUGH IN SPANISH
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by superlanny(m): 5:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
pinkygurl:

grin
i no lie abi. wink
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by ayusco85(m): 6:14pm On Aug 29, 2019
clintino700:
Be feeling like a guru. We all are going in predicting just need luck to max your winnings.

Why will he ask for money when he is not the one playing the match. It's better if u tell someone pay after winning

1 Like

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by ayusco85(m): 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2019
Sonfethopia:

She has won a car already bro.

Albeit in controversial circumstances. Wasn't her smartness that won it. Even the HOH
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by ayusco85(m): 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Evercurious:

She said it 'I CANT SHARE A MAN'. those were her words and I remember vividly. People with their own purpose and objectives in life

She has no idea what's going on with Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by lloyds(m): 7:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Fish brain.
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by Dshocker(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2019
madenigga:
Gedoni na mumu now, he would miss the opportunity.

Marrying Khafi alone would make him a British citizen, we haven't even talked about other benefits

Does being a UK citizen equates to being rich?
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by madenigga(m): 8:07am On Aug 30, 2019
Dshocker:

Does being a UK citizen equates to being rich?
thats just one of the benefit.

Does Khafi look poor to u
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by YaronMudi: 6:29am On Oct 04, 2019
Re: Khafi: I Am Waiting For Gedoni To Propose To Me With A Ring by MoIbrahim: 6:57am On Oct 04, 2019
Are you aware that BamBam and TeddyA are now married? See the expression on her parent's faces.

Not justifying Khafi's situationship, though.

godliman:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: The Show Is Satanic, Stop Watching Else God Will Send Down Fire" - Lady / BBNaija: Lolu, Rico Get Strike From Big Brother / Bbnaija: “cee-c Lied About My Sister’s Late Boyfriend And His Dad” – Nig Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.