Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,738 members, 7,935,196 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 12:12 AM

Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (72349 Views)

The Craziest Thing Your Partner Has Ever Asked You To Do? / What Is The Hardest Question A Lady Ever Asked You? / Guys! What Is The Most Annoying Question A Lady Have Asked You Before (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by foster212: 5:46am On Sep 08, 2019
spiritedtete:

Hi, I can know you grin.... i will like to can.. answer when you are able to can grin lol

"Fooling"

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Lionofdjungle: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?
There is nothing annoying in that question, he was just trying to be romantic.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Nobody: 5:49am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?
I wouldn't blame the GUY since all NIGERIAN LADIES are always HUNGRY per second per second

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 5:54am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

That I'd say happened only one time. My friend's brother went around telling people that he had sex with me. I was shocked because he never showed any interest in me before that. He only got weird with me afterwards. But that was a once off thing. If others are saying it, it never reached me.

It's obviously your personality the vibe it gives out.

I remember I had this roommate back school.

The first day I saw I just didn't like her. She gave the vibes of an olosho ( you should know what that means)
Of course I didn't like her because then I was a very self righteous churchy girl grin

When I got to know her we became best of friends in the room.

The funny thing was I wasn't the only one who judged her that way. One day another girl brought it up and every other person in the room agreed that they thought Susan (not real name) was an olosho when they first met her.

I felt terrible for her.

Even if she hated her body, she always got very mature rich guys chasing her seriously. Despite the fact that she hated the idea of dating a guy over three years her senior.

I've been studying personalities and body language and I discovered these things play a huge role in attracting and repelling people.

Since personality begins to form by age 5 your experience by age 8 is understandable.

My own body language scares people. When guys approach me some who aren't bold enough begin to stammer. grin grin

Do you give off the Marilyn Monroe kinda vibe?

That is the number one ticket to thirsty niggas.

Even when you are having a simple conversation, all that will be in their head is you saying "Come and do." grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by unmask: 5:58am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.
you need deliverance from the spirit of "show me your kondo" a combination of TB Joshua and Oyakhilome might do the trick. Add a dose of cele to that as well
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by cooooooks(m): 5:59am On Sep 08, 2019
The girl I'm currently talking with always asks this question.

I'm used to it now. grin

Abeg they should be teaching how to date in PHE o.

Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by unmask: 6:03am On Sep 08, 2019
LINTUNE:
thats very degrading for a guy, have never done that abd i dont think i will... Even to those that are really close to me in reality.. The highest a lady has done for me is to take me out, i protested but she was like if i didn't come with her, then she wont talk to me again, so i succumbed cos she is really close to me smiley
why is asking a girl for recharge card degrading?

Is it that ladies are not capable?

Or

Men are superior to be asking a mere lady for recharge card?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by cooooooks(m): 6:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Perhaps the guy was around her age, 16?? Pride has not set in for some yet at that age.
LINTUNE:
thats very degrading for a guy, have never done that abd i dont think i will... Even to those that are really close to me in reality.. The highest a lady has done for me is to take me out, i protested but she was like if i didn't come with her, then she wont talk to me again, so i succumbed cos she is really close to me smiley

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 6:06am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Lol. You arent a girl. Most ask me. I ignore them after a while they apologize then ask again. Once late at night one begged me to send him etisalat.

Most? shocked

That's too bad most of the guys who approach you are dusties.

I'm not saying you should be a gold digger but a LADY should attract a real man not a beggy beggy.

Ironically, these men who beg you for credit will go to the moon and back for another lady.

Most men always look for an avenue to "flex their muscles" even if it is spending their wife's/ girlfriends money on a side chick.

Are you a tom boy or you come off as too independent?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by daniwise(m): 6:08am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Lol, I have this thing...I'm not sure what to call it (an aura perhaps?) that makes people do & say weird things.
I cannot speak of social media experiences because I'm not big on that. However, I could write a book on the craziest things I've seen & heard in my waking life.

One time I was having a random conversation with a tattoo artist in my area. Out of the blue, he asked if I wanted to see his penìs tattoo & before I could grasp out a response, Jack was already out of the pulpit. It was just bizarre. I didn't find that particular incident annoying though. What I find annoying is the fact that people seem to feel (free?) enough around me to say & do inappropriate things. I'm not talking only about people I'm acquainted with (like the tattoo guy), but also random strangers I don't know from Adam. I've seem more penìses than a whòrehouse wench. Strangely enough, this didn't start now. We moved from my early childhood home because my father beat up a neighbour for exposing himself to me. I believe I was 8 or 9 at the time. It has happened so often that now I almost expect it & that's the annoying part of it.

Hmmm. From ur post I infer that u are aDICKted.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by vickydevoka(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2019
iamgprince:

ha! aunty hw is that annoying
U can never please a lady
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by viczeni: 6:12am On Sep 08, 2019
U must be a pinix see!. Again,u failed to tell us how many u have own ur own demanded to see before ,cos as I dey see ur eye ehh, U CAN FIT TO SEE PINIS grin grin undecided
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 6:17am On Sep 08, 2019
Mrpsly247:

I think you were right to call it an aura... an aura that's very receptive to other peoples energy... almost like u're a mirror. . it's mostly lyk u're an intp in the personality spectrum..

grin grin

I have caught one of them on nairaland today.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by MartinsD12(m): 6:21am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
If i send him a message for the first time and his reply is can you send me recharge card.
You are not been truthful, a guy can never ask rather you are actually telling us who you are
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by BlueAir: 6:23am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

theres a sic demon following u grin embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by generationz(f): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I'm an INTJ.

Dang babe

An intj with this vibe.

Something is diffinitely wrong.

We intjs don't give this type of vibe.

Its more common with our direct opposites ESFPs

Infact ESFP girls enjoy the sexual attention. They crave it. If you have watched American beauty you'll understand.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:23am On Sep 08, 2019
1Sharon:
Any question that a guy asks is annoying when you arent interested
Best response ever.
But then, we ain't telepaths.
All our friends today were once strangers. A little listening ear, and a polite way of saying No would do the magic.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by don4real18(m): 6:25am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
You just slide into my DMs and say Hi, Can I know you
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Brothers please take note- No more Hi, can I know you?
Thank you.
Read my signature
So, because you find it challenging to write about yourself, you automatically tag that question as annoying?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by don4real18(m): 6:27am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

I will love to meet you and I will certainly not do anything inappropriate grin
*Letting out the curious cat*... What state /country do you reside in because they do have a lot of stupid men?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iCauseTrouble: 6:28am On Sep 08, 2019
keryj:
I just hate it when a guy I just meet asks what tribe am I. I don't know why, I always auto loose interest in the conversation
But what tribe are you?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iCauseTrouble: 6:31am On Sep 08, 2019
funmisticqueen2:
i have a lot of annoying questions that guys ask

Are you a virgin?

how many guys have you slept with?

What are you bringing to the table?
1. No
2. 985 guys as at August 2019
3. Nothing. Just my pussay

grin
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iCauseTrouble: 6:32am On Sep 08, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The bastarrrdd asked ''do you love sex?'' undecided
That's the kind of question a guy will resort to asking when he has seen that you ain't moved or shaken by his different tactics.
But the guy is not here now. Can you tell us if you like sex?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by uridiwan(m): 6:33am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
All these brothers that doesn't know how to package themselves that will just be dropping can I know you in my DMs. It can so much annoy me eh. First I'm not the type of person that knows how to write an essay abi na composition about "Myself". So when I see Hi, can I know you? I will just read and pass. Note when I said packaging, I wasn't talking about monetary packaging I meant oral packaging.
Thank you.
Read my signature
you don't need much eassay.....aunty this say it all.

Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iCauseTrouble: 6:35am On Sep 08, 2019
Samamerc:
How are your boyfriends.... As if I told him am dating numerous guys
He didn't mean the guys you are dating. He meant the guys fvcking you
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iCauseTrouble: 6:40am On Sep 08, 2019
Deola2020:
Are you a fargin?
Are you?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by iCauseTrouble: 6:42am On Sep 08, 2019
passionberry:
happened to me back then in univ days one of my male coursemate went around tellng pple that he slpt with me this is someone I dont like talkless of having feelings for him . Then the was this guy then,he was fun of flashing and tellng me to call him back if I manage call him thinkng he has somethng important to tell me,he will be like send me @irtime,send me money.wtf.I warned him never to ring me again.
Tell us about how he Bleep.d you later and how you kept begging for his pr.ick
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by DaInferno(m): 6:48am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature

so it should be hi, can I not know you
unnecessary standards for a common question that may become the start of a good thing?!
your simple reply to the question should be yes or if not "no Pls, not interested"
personally, I never slide into a dm because of people like this who want every other person out there to read their minds...after the epistle you wrote, u didnt still tell us what you want people to package and ask? undecided
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature

so it should be hi, can I not know you
unnecessary standards for a common question that may become the start of a good thing?!
your simple reply to the question should be yes or if not "no Pls, not interested"
personally, I never slide into a dm because of people like this who want every other person out there to read their minds...after the epistle you wrote, u didnt still tell us what you want people to package and ask?
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by AreaFada2: 6:49am On Sep 08, 2019
ubunja:
Okay what is it with black women and calling themselves Goddesses and Queens??

This shît is getting rètàrdèd.
My dear Na complex. Trying too hard to gain self confidence.
I do not have to be called orisa, Ifa, ezemuo, Ani, Oba, igwe, pere or ovie to believe in myself. grin cheesy

Goddess ko, Mami water ni? shocked
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by 1Sharon(f): 6:53am On Sep 08, 2019
Josephamstrong1:

Best response ever.
But then, we ain't telepaths.
All our friends today were once strangers. A little listening ear, and a polite way of saying No would do the magic.

I don't think an old married man deserves a polite no
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by specie103(m): 7:00am On Sep 08, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Can I Know You?
Hahahahahaha
U be olopa ni?
Thank you.
Read my signature

Yeah, I understand you. But but can I really know you
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by Peresrichly: 7:03am On Sep 08, 2019
Blackivy27:
Have you eaten?
This is the part you need to check yourself to see if you are okay, if have you eaten is annoying to you.
Re: Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? by AreaFada2: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahahahaha. This post really crack me up.
Lady, you are the incarnate of the Roman Goddess of Penis called Penicola. joysticks naturally seek you out. grin cheesy grin

Abeg yarn us the weirdest joysticks you have seen. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

No Girl On Nairaland Is Finer Than My Girlfriend, No One (pix) / Man Who Took Sex-Enhancing Drug Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Onitsha / They Met On Twitter, Now They Are Getting Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.