Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,728 members, 7,951,986 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 08:49 AM

FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi (13425 Views)

FG To Commission 30,000 CNG-Powered Vehicles In 90 Days / FG Discloses Locations For Free Conversion Of Diesel-powered Vehicles To CNG / Ugwuanyi Receives Solar-Powered Automated Sanitizer Dispenser From IMT (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by shyvicky: 7:42am On Aug 30, 2019
Some people will actually believe this, simple things like road maintenance and construction, stable electric power supply, payment of minimum wage, una never do, na to give us motor way go the fly for up, una go do? Chai is sweet to day dream ooo.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Thor2025: 7:44am On Aug 30, 2019
Okay

Meanwhile follow my signature if interested in making money through Fiverr
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:45am On Aug 30, 2019
wat of solar powered electricity and phones,laptops etc angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by TheDestroyer: 7:45am On Aug 30, 2019
So this awa oyel will end up being useless las las grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2019
well nice development by d govt cool

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:47am On Aug 30, 2019
lexyman:
And instead of them to embrace what Mr Ben Bruce proposed , they took it in another dimension ... cunny government ....
no mind dem grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Jabioro: 7:47am On Aug 30, 2019
Misplaced priority..

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2019
eliash:
Jokers
dey are for real bro cool
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by zexy2030(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
It doesn't work like he has been convinced, many systems needs to change. For instance, in Russia where this was implemented with billions of dollars yet in months the solar road got damaged. There are many changes to make in transport not just buying solar cars. It's a very stupid idea..more importantly fraudulent idea.
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Godwin2am(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
ANY SECOND USED SOLAR CAR FOR SALE.
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Captiveportal: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2019
They'll keep decieving the masses with ghost projects that won't ever cross the streets of Lagos

More like pocketing the money for some idea that seems innovative to these old fools

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:51am On Aug 30, 2019
jasmine1600:
Go to China and buy vehicles at inflated rates and form performing minister.
This is not even the 1000th problem of Nigerians.
This government is already going down as Nigeria worst ever in history.
Clown ministers everywhere.
no mind dem instead of dem to produce solar powered electricity, dem dey busy dey produce dis rubbish angry

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by MondayOsunbor(m): 7:53am On Aug 30, 2019
myfan:
Good that is
Amaechi and Brazilian
weeds na 5 & 6

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2019
cnwamo:
i doubt this happening in the next 4 years, even the more developed countries haven't fully implemented solar vehicles.
grin grin just watch,we are gonna shock d world,just watch cool shocked

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:54am On Aug 30, 2019
Pavore9:
Why not start with increasing solar powered homes by enabling those into it?
dats a good idea

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Maket: 7:55am On Aug 30, 2019
River's weed working powerfully.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2019
Justbeingreal:
embarassed

This people seF instead of y'all to give the masses what will better their lives like stable power supply, security, jobs etc una de talk of solar powered vehicles when Una nor go still do well.

Which kind people be this.

“The federal ministry of Transportation has introduced in the 2018/2019 budget what we called the solar-powered vehicles and this is coming to you. We have also introduced vehicles that can drive on water and land.

WHAT A JOKE AT BOLDED.
lolz,d people jux tire me angry

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by SmellingAnus(m): 7:56am On Aug 30, 2019
PapaNnamdi:
dunno if it's just me,
seeing this man's face gets me angry,

he looks like someone who doesn't care about anyone but himself,

never met him,
buh I can bet he is egocentric as f*uck
The man may be very rude at least he is one of the best Ministers in this present terrible Government... Apart from the fact that he did very well as a Governor ...
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
oga leo anything for your boy cool
yes oooo hahagagagaha,grin ur moniker sha shocked
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2019
FarahAideed:
grin grin grin. FG please just give us common road and electricity first grin grin grin grin these people are comedians
yes, i trained dem grin

2 Likes

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Lugianostar(m): 7:58am On Aug 30, 2019
It is a stupid idea conceived by a dilapitated mindset that can't be accomplish.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by DevilhimseIf: 7:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Emmanuel226:

yes oooo hahagagagaha,grin ur moniker sha shocked
grin

Simplyleo na my oga ooo
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2019
DuBLINGreenb:
Àmaechi for president
nice joke bro cool

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Livefreeordieha(m): 7:59am On Aug 30, 2019
cnwamo:
i doubt this happening in the next 4 years, even the more developed countries haven't fully implemented solar vehicles.
it's a fraud naaa.. I have visited 23 developed countries and the use or implementation of solar systems is relative in their auto industries, trust me but for basic social amenities they have fully stabilized themselves...putting into cognizant the facts that most of them experience sunlight 3/4 months in a year.. Huh.. Smh..

If Nigeria is serious electricity will be cheaper than bottle water even akara will be more expensive... Just like petrol is cheaper than water in most non oil producing nation..

The auto industry will come in gradually but certainly not first it sounds ludicrous and deceptive..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Simplyleo: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
oga leo
anything for your boy cool
Na you be oga na. cool

We will talk in private later
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by simple250: 8:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Ameachi how far about our lagos to ibadan rail project

Pls go and complete it before you think of another project....All for show

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2019
Lugianostar:
It is a stupid idea of conceive by a dilapitated mindset that can't be accomplish.
wat an english grin cheesy shocked
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Emmanuel226(m): 8:04am On Aug 30, 2019
DevilhimseIf:
grin
Simplyleo na my oga ooo
ok oo cheesy cool
Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by Diamondback(m): 8:06am On Aug 30, 2019
So that they'll sink inside water and electrocute all the occupants of the vehicle abi?
Improve the state of our roads first before you start thinking too far.

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by lexy2014: 8:12am On Aug 30, 2019
Emmanuel226:

grin grin just watch,we are gonna shock d world,just watch cool shocked

So how are u going to shock d world?

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by OttHin: 8:13am On Aug 30, 2019
Amaechi, fear God

1 Like

Re: FG To Launch Solar-powered Vehicles – Amaechi by everest8899: 8:14am On Aug 30, 2019
Import nor,ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Attends Parley With NLC And CSOs In Abuja (Video) / Cameroon Appeals For International Military Aid To Fight Boko Haram / Paris Refund: Firm Returns Governor’s N500m To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.