Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,149 members, 7,880,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 10:04 PM

Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m (22244 Views)

Police Declare 9 Bankers Wanted For Stealing Customers’ Deposits Of N900m / SARS Beat Man To Death, After Officer's Girlfriend Accused Him Of Stealing Phone / Corper Accused Of Stealing Chicken Flogged With Rods & Cutlass (Disturbing Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by joncom(m): 7:06pm On Aug 30, 2019
Most times this fraud are carried out from the Headquarters.
I observed one day that I got a credit alert of 20k, and at the same time debit alert, using my account to recharge dstv and also buy recharge card to one Hausa name I Dont know.

I made complaints at the bank, and the credit and debit transactions were not seen on their system.
The alert from my phone showed it was done from Lagos Headquarters.
Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 30, 2019
nifemi25:
Inside life. Nigga will just pay 5 million from the 11 million he stole . He go give his lawyer 1 million. Last last nigga still get 5 million to use start his own life.

Lol funny, he's going to pay back the money.
Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by erico2k2(m): 8:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
nifemi25:
Inside life. Nigga will just pay 5 million from the 11 million he stole . He go give his lawyer 1 million. Last last nigga still get 5 million to use start his own life.
it says BAIL
Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by Nobody: 12:43am On Aug 31, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Adjournment isn't same with discharged and acquitted.
Also, the bail bond is 15m cummulative, that is, 5m and 2surety in like sum(same amount).
Assuming he is planning to evade trial which earlier insinuated, he is losing 15m and not 5m, so he still needs to get 4m to make up

Did he steal it from a politician?

If yes better..

And which one is Tinibu court again?
Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by OlujobaSamuel: 8:09am On Aug 31, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Did he steal it from a politician?

If yes better..

And which one is Tinibu court again?

Bola Tinubu is not the only Tinubu in Lagos. That area is named after Efunronye Tinubu or Wale Tinubu's dad
Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by wolesmile(m): 9:50am On Aug 31, 2019
tomju:

Really? Banker? Do you also know how to divert? grin grin angry grin
This ain't funny, you know.
Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by tomju(m): 8:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
wolesmile:
This ain't funny, you know.

Do you know how to divert!? Tell us now o. Banker
Re: Banker Accused Of Stealing Customers’ N11m by Nobody: 10:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
OlujobaSamuel:

Bola Tinubu is not the only Tinubu in Lagos. That area is named after Efunronye Tinubu or Wale Tinubu's dad
Better oo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Invades NTA TV College In Jos, Arrests Students / Four Nigerians Arrested In Philippine For Online Scam / 7 Nigerians Arrested In India For Drug Trafficking

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.