Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,975 members, 7,946,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 02:41 PM

My Mother Does Not Trust My Boyfriend: Please Advice! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Mother Does Not Trust My Boyfriend: Please Advice! (463 Views)

My Girlfriend Has A Boyfriend! Please Advise Me / I'm 39 and I have no husband or boyfriend. Please help / How Can I Peacefully End A Relationship My Mother Does Not Support? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Mother Does Not Trust My Boyfriend: Please Advice! by Beke2020: 4:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
Good day,

I’m in need of counselling .I’ve been in a serious relationship for about 19 months now
It has been a good one and I’m grateful to God that I met him.I can boldly say that I’m a better person because of him.

I met him through my mom’s ‘friend’ who happened to be his sister in law. She’s actually a complicated person and has been uncomfortable with the fact that the relationship is thriving. We actually did not let that affect us not until she started poisoning my mom’s mind against him.

I actually didn’t see any reason to be worried cos I’ve been praying and my boo tries his best to reassure me of the future we have together by God’s grace.

Lately, he.......https://livelystones.com.ng/my-mother-does-not-trust-my-boyfriend-please-advice/

Re: My Mother Does Not Trust My Boyfriend: Please Advice! by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
wack blogger
Re: My Mother Does Not Trust My Boyfriend: Please Advice! by nifemi25(m): 4:44pm On Aug 30, 2019
You need advice and still dey divert us to another site to complete your story.. Continue shoti gbo
Re: My Mother Does Not Trust My Boyfriend: Please Advice! by Charleys: 5:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blogger you need to post the stories here and let us know it's from your blog.

Afte sometime you won't need to post again, we'll just go to your blog and find stories there. If you don't do this nairaland will never click your link. This is not Facebook.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

When A Lady Says I Know What I Want. How Do You React As A Guy??? / Why Do People Get Married? / How To Know If She’s Only After Your Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.