Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,375 members, 7,943,941 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 08:28 AM

Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures (5946 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Gym Instructor Loses Concentration After A Slay Queen Shook Her Chest At The Gym / Man Rests On His Fiancee's Chest In Cute Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore3: 4:29am On Sep 02, 2019
A Ghanaian army lifts up his beautiful fiancee who is a medical doctor as he kiss her chest in their romantic pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/army-lifts-up-his-fiancee-as-he-kiss-her-chest-in-pre-wedding-pictures

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore3: 4:29am On Sep 02, 2019
See the 13 pre-wedding photos of the Ghanaian Army and his fiancee who is a medical doctor ==> HERE

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by GistMore3: 5:09am On Sep 02, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by nonjebose(m): 5:21am On Sep 02, 2019
Pretty bride to be. Congrats man

2 Likes

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by adewumiopeyemi(m): 5:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Love is a beautiful thing

1 Like

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by DAutoDiagnosis: 5:51am On Sep 02, 2019
Beautiful
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Teacher1776(m): 6:17am On Sep 02, 2019
So person cannot still spell bre@st in Nairaland? Which one is chest?

3 Likes

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Idowumanuel(m): 6:39am On Sep 02, 2019
U said army in ur title,but i saw a soldier

4 Likes

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2019
Teacher1776:
seun that use microscope to scrutinise cleavages won't let anyone spell brieast, is that not wonderful

2 Likes

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by olu77(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2019
Soldiers should avoid marrying flashy wivess or wives that are too attractive imagine his commandant sending him straight to sambisa forest immediately after his honeymoon for Ecowas peacekeeping. What is not possible after all one king did it in thooooooose days.
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 6:58am On Sep 02, 2019
olu77:
Soldiers should avoid marrying flashy wivess or wives that are too attractive imagine his commandant sending him straight to sambisa forest immediately after his honeymoon for Ecowas peacekeeping. What is not possible after all one king did it in thooooooose days.
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by ubunja(m): 7:21am On Sep 02, 2019
olu77:
you talking about King David aren't you? Lmfao.
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by ubunja(m): 7:23am On Sep 02, 2019
Widow loading...
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Jacqueline22(f): 7:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Beautiful
No one can lift me up like that. Because I’m too fat cry kiss
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by overdrive(m): 9:13am On Sep 02, 2019
I felt bad for the doctor lady but when On seeing ghanian soldier I heaved a sigh of relief.
Congrats to your union.
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by HopeRisingmatte(m): 9:14am On Sep 02, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Beautiful
Ur big bold and beautiful Lady.
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Jacqueline22(f): 9:17am On Sep 02, 2019
HopeRisingmatte:

Thanks dear
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by KingAzubuike(f): 9:27am On Sep 02, 2019
This one get rank so... It's usually the uncommissioned officers that have time for such time wasting nonsense. However he's Ghanaian tho
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 9:29am On Sep 02, 2019
Idowumanuel:
Op doesn't know the difference between Army and soldier..... it's pathetic
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Damfostopper(m): 9:30am On Sep 02, 2019
HopeRisingmatte:
are you sure??

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Burgerlomo: 9:38am On Sep 02, 2019
God bless their Union cool
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by WildChild00(m): 9:50am On Sep 02, 2019
Teacher1776:

Go and ask your grand father, who does dat grin shocked
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:39am On Sep 02, 2019
Teacher1776:

Walai. Which one be chest instead of burst?
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 02, 2019
olu77:
Stop contradicting yourself undecided
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by DirtyGold: 11:18am On Sep 02, 2019
Idowumanuel:
Damfostopper:
Op doesn't know the difference between Army and soldier..... it's pathetic
Ignoramuses!
Anybody (male or female) in the military (army, navy, airforce, marine....) is a soldier.
Army is the ground force of the military and that dude up there is dressed as an army officer... a proper soldier!

What's tha business?

1 Like

Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:22am On Sep 02, 2019
So cute. This could have been me and my ex. grin
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by ubcandid(m): 11:26am On Sep 02, 2019
DirtyGold:

Ignoramuses!
Anybody (male or female) in the military (army, navy, airforce, marine....) is a soldier.
Army is the ground force of the military and that dude up there is dressed as an army officer... a proper soldier!

What's tha business?

I tire for them oooo. Army is a collective noun for soildiers.
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 02, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Beautiful
Damn! My condolences. That's not true though. In my line of work I carry even two in one.
Re: Army Lifts Up His Fiancee As He Kiss Her Chest In Pre-wedding Pictures by IamPlato(m): 11:27am On Sep 02, 2019
Jacqueline22:
Beautiful
I'd Shock You

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pleae Help What Type Of Breast Shape Is This? (video And Picture) / My Best Friend Is Dating My Cousin's Husband / Funny, Cute, Flattering And Cheesy Pick-up Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.