Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,883 members, 7,879,687 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 03:24 AM

Mayorkun Stage Performance Girl Fainted,almost Lost Her Life Kaduna Video - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mayorkun Stage Performance Girl Fainted,almost Lost Her Life Kaduna Video (866 Views)

Popular Singer Removed Her Panties On Stage Performance / Lady Lost Her Boyfriend To Slay Queen, Vows To Sleep With Other Lady's Boyfriend / “I Almost Lost My Life 3 Days Ago But My Boobs Saved Me” - Lady Recounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mayorkun Stage Performance Girl Fainted,almost Lost Her Life Kaduna Video by Nastybrave2016: 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2019
Mayorkun performance at Ahmadu Bello university as girl fainted almost lost her life
due to the crawd that attended the event
Because she wanted to move forward touch the superstar
She lose consciousness for a short time because of a temporarily insufficient supply of oxygen to the brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g7WqwUsAyU
Re: Mayorkun Stage Performance Girl Fainted,almost Lost Her Life Kaduna Video by Nastybrave2016: 2:34pm On Sep 06, 2019
Recap
Re: Mayorkun Stage Performance Girl Fainted,almost Lost Her Life Kaduna Video by Nastybrave2016: 5:46pm On Oct 08, 2019
Jboy is coming on 13/Oct 19

(1) (Reply)

"The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips / Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos / To All Mothers Who Left With Children Following A Bad Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.