Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,726 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:26 AM

"The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips (866 Views)

How I Found Out My Husband Was Cheating And Had A Boyfriend (Video) / Guys,do You Kiss Your Babe After She Gives You Bj? / Can You Kiss Your Bae During Early Morning Sex Even When They Have Not Brushed?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by ELVISHOT: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
London Based Nigerian Sex Therapist, Ebonylips Shares Video With Oyinbo Husband In Bed Giving Her Husband Hot Kiss.

According to her, she demonstrated how a wife should kiss her husband not only to make mouth, she said many last kiss their husband on their wedding day.

The sex therapist, Ebonylips in her post , said :
"Good morning my beautiful people
How do you wake up your man in the morning, do you even know how to kiss your man, is not about shouting in the morning, good kissing and good sex will brighten your day, some of you the last time you kissed your man is on your wedding day, don't be boring 3������"

Her fans reacted to her post, see below,

Blackmonalisaa : Damn mhen you are a very bad kisser, need to learn how to kiss like you.

Bennyblak7: Chai, her lips be like toto this ebony go hot for bed oo

Dimpledroch: Your husband will definitely not trade you with another woman..aswear no side chic can compete.

Tubely2k2: Ebony take it easy na, I am in the office joke.

Watch The Video Below,

https://www.instagram.com/p/B3q6p7SnO9p/?igshid=1mmw9u24my0ao

SOURCE:

https://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/10/officialebonylips-has-some-advice-to.html?m=1

CC

Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique

Re: "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by ELVISHOT: 10:02am On Oct 16, 2019
See reactions, WATCH THE VIDEO HERE

Re: "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by ELVISHOT: 10:44am On Oct 16, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

Dominique
Re: "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:47am On Oct 16, 2019
I love kissing kiss
Re: "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by Heroclitus(m): 10:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Seems nothing is universally right or wrong...
I just we all could continue to do or show off in public whatever that pleases us in private without getting Crucified with harsh criticisms
Re: "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by ladilawal82(m): 11:54am On Oct 16, 2019
This one don turn her husband to a doll that can be manipulated at will grin
Re: "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by donstan18: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2019
Sucking is different from kissing.
Re: "The Last Time You Kiss Your Husband Was On Wedding Day" — Ebonylips by ELVISHOT: 12:58pm On Oct 17, 2019
CC

Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Newly Married Ghanaian Woman Shares Her Testimony And Wedding Photos / To All Mothers Who Left With Children Following A Bad Marriage / No Sex Till Wedding Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.