Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,251 members, 7,887,710 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:42 PM

Can i call relationship a special friendship treatment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can i call relationship a special friendship treatment (204 Views)

The Pessimism Of Distance Relationship- A Negative Mindset / Should I Give This Relationship A Trial Or Not?????? / Is A Relationship A Second Occupation For Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can i call relationship a special friendship treatment by Nobody: 2:12am On Sep 03, 2019
I think we need reorientation In this part of the world, In case I am wrong please what did you usually exchange between your lover in a long distance relationship apart from just stories, Please if you have other things you do, Let learn, I see no difference between just a mere friend friend for benefit and this relationship thing, Is this just English distraction or what, A girl will tell you , We started as a friend and grow into relationship but the questions is this what did you do In that relationship that's different from what you do when you re still just a friend,Some will say we have been friend for 3 years and we did relationship for 5 years, Why dont you just say we are friend for 8 years, Simple as ABC, Some guys will say they've been friend zoned, Re we not all friends or i am different from this people that hype this dating stuff, Or is it an English word to have special treatmen like getting free pussy and dick or what, A close friend can even do what people do in this so called relationships,What makes it differ from friends, Dont mention sex here, Sex is the easiest thing to get in this part of the world, I am not understanding this relationship hype , Not that am trying too critize but am not just understanding, Or is it a way to tied people down, The only thing i take serious is marriage, And you can marry a close friend that understand you, I think the statement friend for benefit is still meaningful and will be the next option where no one will hold each other neck and no one will be tied to eachother,I am speaking for myself thou.

(1) (Reply)

. / What Makes A Healthy Relationship? / Nigeria International Trade Expo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.