Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,601 members, 7,885,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:25 AM

My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable (7529 Views)

Too Much Sex Can Make You Miserable- New Research / My Fiancee Went To NYSC And Changed / She Is Threatening To Make Life Miserable For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2007
which kind advise be this.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by sparta(f): 12:13pm On Jun 15, 2007
shocked IF THE BABE IS LORDING IT OVER YOU THE I SUGGEST YOU CALL IT QUITS IF NOT THEN SHUT UP!!!! angry
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by cuju: 1:43pm On Jun 19, 2007
Isn't that inferiority complex? Aren't you sure of yourself? If you guys are flowing, why should that be an issue? Plea, se!!
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by katchy(f): 1:56pm On Oct 17, 2007
grin
my advise leave her cos she better pass u. U have low self esteem , u are a jealouys person and you dont want her progress. Abeg shift make better men who love vtake over. I bet she is not even arrogant or showing off. the problem is u so shift.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by tifiny(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2007
pls tell him
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by Nwaka77: 12:56am On Nov 12, 2007
@ Poster

I don't even want my worst enemy to have a man like you for a potential husband. Please break up with this woman now, release her from the hellish bondage called relationship she has with you so that she can find someone who deserves her and will make her happy. Men like yourself should not be husbands. You should remain single for life!! angry angry angry
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by joshjosh(m): 10:14pm On Jan 06, 2008
ok this guy has got a problem. he is a product of a socxiety that values money more than people. we equate earning power to superiority? or better pass you as someone said. didn't know more wages makes you a "better" person.

i know loads of people with money that don't have good heads on their shoulders.

the problem we have as a people is our value for money over people.  i grew up in a house you could spell the poverty with just po. we were all in one room and a parlour growing up. i cannot remember anybody knowing us as people let alone family.  thankfully things changed we are almost related to everyone we pass on the way.

my friend money is not you. things can change financially for you tommorow and you will still not be greater than anyone.  money only gives you comfort and the ability to say yes to most things and help as much people as you can.  money isn't you. you  give your money its name and value.
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by automaster: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2008
[b][b]joobreel (m)
lagos

Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable
« #73 on: May 18, 2007, 06:43 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@ poster
seems you are bit complexed by the fact that she earns more. i have an uncle that earns 14m per annum as a banker and his wife is a textile merchant with an average turnover of 100m per annum. yet, in years of knowing them, i ahve never seen them quarrel over this issue of yours. i think you might want to do some rethinking about your attitude. if she is not showing off or being proud about it, all you need do is make sure your responsibilities as the man/man to be are not lacking. treat her with love and respect and i believe she will reciprocate. but, if on the other hand, she is proud and always ready to tell it to your face that she earns more, then you have a big problem at hand but dialogue myt be a solution. let her know how you feel about her actions. but if she does change her ways and still continues to 'oppress' you (some ladies are like that even if they don't have as much as you do) i.e dialogue fails, then you are still very lucky you have not married her into your home. all the best [/b]

thats probably the only post that gave the best advice.
my wife who used to be loving has suddely changed,infact as i post we are not on talking terms and i am begining to hate her.
please hear my story.i was earning more than my wife b4 we got married and after our marriage when she was pregnant she fell ill,infact she almost lost the baby and her life if not 4 God and my presence,my job actually prevented me from taking care of her and i resigned so i could really be with her,i was refused time off from work and was actually given the otion of choosing bw my wife and the job.i had to put in my resignation and that was the begining of my problems,infact i regreat doing that to this day.
the long and short of it is that she got well and had the baby,our baby and i was out of a job for 13 months b4 i got another job,.i saw hell during those 13 months,i even shed tears some times,my wife attempted to rubbish me in every way.
anyway i got a job,mind you i was still nice to her and i loved her even more.i was not working and she was hiding her money.she was earning about 4m at that time
after i got a job she was promoted twice in one year,now she earns 7m and i earn less.i still pay the kids school fees,pay the house bill,buy foodstuff and fix the cars.i have a better car and she drives it.i love my wife infact i forgave her 4 all she did while i was out of a job,but in the last six months she has started misbehaving and trying to always remind me that she has a better job.she also hides her money.she is always demanding for money fron me and she shouts at me all the time,infact i had to hit her once when it got too much.
and can u believe that i have never cheated on my wife?her friends see me and they openly tell her that they wished they had a husband like me.
am contemplating having a girl friend cause b4 now she alone determines when we make love.if its not convinient 4 her then nothing happens
so guys lets put our selves in the posters shoes,in the advanced world it can work out well but in africa,God help u if it happens to you
[/b]
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by joshjosh(m): 2:11pm On Apr 02, 2008
automaster:

[color=#000099][b] am contemplating having a girl friend cause before now she alone determines when we make love.if its not convinient 4 her then nothing happens

mmmmmmmmmm some women sha. but oga pls educate me. how does you sleeping with some other girl put more money in your pocket or make you taller?

my point is how people see every thing through the eyes of money? i bet if some cows and donkeys have a means of owning money they will be sleeping with some jerks that call themselves human beings in naija. shame
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by muyii12: 6:19pm On Apr 02, 2008
pls my fellow naira landers,you guys should take it easy with d young man,a proverb says where ever a child points while crying,if the father is not there,the mother must be there and also he who wore a shoe knows where it inches,so i think the poor man knows why he's crying but thats not enough reason to break up the relationship because a cow does not know the importance of its tail until it loose;s it,so my friend think twice and be wise.best of luck
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by sweet7799: 5:30pm On Aug 11, 2009
and so wat?na sin?boy u dey fall my hand,u shuld b happy 4 her
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by mekoyo(m): 6:57am On Dec 25, 2010
If she`s not proud about it and she loves you for who you are then why the inferiority disturbance?
Re: My Fiancee Earns More Than Me And It's Making My Life Miserable by Nina4u(f): 6:43am On Jun 30, 2016
When u marry it will be maritual ..u guys got 2 incomes that great u guys plan your money together ..its no longer his or her money but the family ..if she's on another page that's very wrong

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Know If A Guy Loves You / Did You Know That the Word 'disvirgin' Doesn't Exist? / Will You Allow Your Wife Sit On Your Male Friend's Laps??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.