Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,465 members, 7,914,179 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 07:34 PM

Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. (3082 Views)

Eagles Fly Alone: Why True Christians Shouldn't Fear Being Outnumbered (Photos) / Villagers Flock To Worship 5-Legged Mutant Cow In Thailand (Pictures) / Bishop Simeon Okah Bans Members Without PVC From Flock Of Christ Mission, Warri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. by MuttleyLaff: 8:31am On Sep 24, 2019
jesusjnr:
Hosea 8:1

1 Set the trumpet to thy mouth. He shall come as an eagle against the house of the LORD, because they have transgressed my covenant, and trespassed against my law.
As I am seeing you reading this comment jesusjnr, if you dont repent, you will be among the first casualties, you this poor tormented false prophet, wannabe by force, by kuku, self-proclaimed sorry arse prophet
Re: Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. by Nobody: 7:41am On Sep 25, 2019
Habakkuk 1:8

Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

Re: Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. by MuttleyLaff: 8:10am On Sep 25, 2019
jesusjnr:
Habakkuk 1:8

Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.

[img]https://s3/images/EagleFish.jpg[/img]

For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
- Matthew 24:28

Around dead bodies the eagles gather, and the young eagles drink the blood.
- Job 39:30

"... they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat..." indeed. What exactly jesusjnr are you hurrying to eat and devour, hmm? The mask is slipping, your freudian slip is revealing your subconscious intentions and feelings.

jesusjnr drop that fish, leave the fishes alone, repent from poisoning the fish. You know that I am 24/7 watching you, watching you like a hawk. I am on to you and all over you like a very bad widespread rash. Fyi poor tormented false prophet, wannabe by force, by kuku, self-proclaimed sorry arse prophet, jesusjnr, just as well as pigeons flock together, eagles too, do gather together, and gather together for sinister moves
Re: Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. by Nobody: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2019
Revelation 4:7 (KJV)

And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.

Re: Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. by MuttleyLaff: 7:32am On Sep 26, 2019
jesusjnr:
Revelation 4:7 (KJV)
And the first beast was like a lion, and the second beast like a calf, and the third beast had a face as a man, and the fourth beast was like a flying eagle.
"Though you soar aloft like the eagle, though your nest is set among the stars,
from there I will bring you down, declares the Lord.
"
- Obadiah 1:4

jesusjnr, the unrepentant poor tormented false self-proclaimed fake sorry arse prophet, mark these words, pride goeth before destruction and an haughty spirit before a fall and after flying like an eagle
Re: Eagles Fly Alone. Pigeons Flock Together. by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 27, 2019
Revelation 12:14

14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4,200 Religions; Why Do You Think Yours Is The Truth? / What Colour Is God / Bishop Oyedepo Is Ignorant, Manipulative And Crazy At The Same Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.