Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,116 members, 7,880,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence (3428 Views)

Boko Haram Bombs Mosque In Maiduguri, 6 Killed / Six Family Members Killed In Renewed Jos Violence / Over 20 Feared Dead In Fresh Jos Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by vaLasce(m): 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2010
Dat town called jos,is an old,God 4saken place.D only interesting thing'bout jos is its cold weather and tiny pelletes'f ice dat falls smtimes wen it rains.A typical jos man is xtremely lazy,prefers2fold hs arms and watch his wife hustle4D"family".He's an epitome'f d word coward.He however ranks tops wen it coms2drinking,eating dog meat and chasin anything dat's gat slits btw her tighs.Settlers(hausas and fulanis)cant help but identify cowardise and takes undue advantage.More horrible stories'd come out'f dat old,cold,norin dey happn town except d jos man rises2his own security.Am afraid nobody'ld do it4dem,except dey d indigenes demselves.(But d town swit sha,if U get mony)
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by dejyx: 6:10pm On Oct 27, 2010
When we thought it was over.

I am getting fed up with this whole thing. Why women and children?  The story is always that villagers tampered with the fulani mans cows and that he holds his cows in high esteem infact that a fulani man prefers to loose the life of his child than loose his cow. Please did anybody tamper with his cow?  Yelwa Shendam, Dogon Nahawa, Retsat, Zot, Mazza, and now Bassa.  My take is that instead of sneaking in at night to kill innocent women and children cant they bring up the issue so that it can be solved.

We the should still thank God that Jonathan took Dambazau and Sale Maina off.  If not the Hausa muslim soldiers, the Almajeris, and the fulanis would have masacared the people of plateau.  The people of Plateau are not ready to take the bull by the horn.  These killings will still continue.  There is no man like Zamani Lekwot he is my all time Hero.  Just one man messed the fulani cowards in Zango kataf.  We have quite a number of Military men from Plateau but not any seems to be bold enough to hit these cowards.

I pray that plateau state can just produce one ZAMANI LEKWOT this mess will be over.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by Ericology(m): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2010
dejyx:

I am getting fed up with this whole thing. Why women and children?  The story is always that villagers tampered with the fulani mans cows and that he holds his cows in high esteem infact that a fulani man prefers to loose the life of his child than loose his cow. Please did anybody tamper with his cow?  Yelwa Shendam, Dogon Nahawa, Retsat, Zot, Mazza, and now Bassa.  My take is that instead of sneaking in at night to kill innocent women and children cant they bring up the issue so that it can be solved.

We the should still thank God that Jonathan took Dambazau and Sale Maina off.  If not the Hausa muslim soldiers, the Almajeris, and the fulanis would have masacared the people of plateau.  The people of Plateau are not ready to take the bull by the horn.  These killings will still continue.  There is no man like Zamani Lekwot he is my all time Hero.  Just one man messed the fulani cowards in Zango kataf.  We have quite a number of Military men from Plateau but not any seems to be bold enough to hit these cowards.

I pray that plateau state can just produce one ZAMANI LEKWOT this mess will be over.

Thumbs up for you, they only produce the Brainless David Jangs

Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by Ivynwa(f): 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2010
News of these killings in our Africa get me mad without knowing who to be angry with. The other worlds are chilling, cohabiting and tolerating and it is only in Africa brothers kill brothers because he is not from the same tribe as they are (and should even be considered a cockroach that should be wiped out) or he (does not buy my idea of how the world [that none of us even know when it came into existence] came about, who made it and the doctrine of life to live by, which we all sum up as religion).
The other time in that Jos a woman had her SIX children killed in such wickedness and heartlessness. When are we as a people going to rise up to say "Enough is enough". I keep saying that if some people can't tolerate others they can be given their own country to live and do all their religion by themselves so that we can have peace and didn't Ghaddafi even say the same? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by Dede1(m): 9:50pm On Oct 27, 2010
dejyx:

I am getting fed up with this whole thing. Why women and children? The story is always that villagers tampered with the fulani mans cows and that he holds his cows in high esteem infact that a fulani man prefers to loose the life of his child than loose his cow. Please did anybody tamper with his cow? Yelwa Shendam, Dogon Nahawa, Retsat, Zot, Mazza, and now Bassa. My take is that instead of sneaking in at night to kill innocent women and children cant they bring up the issue so that it can be solved.

We the should still thank God that Jonathan took Dambazau and Sale Maina off. If not the Hausa muslim soldiers, the Almajeris, and the fulanis would have masacared the people of plateau. The people of Plateau are not ready to take the bull by the horn. These killings will still continue. There is no man like Zamani Lekwot he is my all time Hero. Just one man messed the fulani cowards in Zango kataf. We have quite a number of Military men from Plateau but not any seems to be bold enough to hit these cowards.

Were you referring to the unqualified moral support Zamani Lekwot rendered to young Igbo warriors during the riot in Zango kataf? The same alleged support that brought death sentence to Zamani Lekwot but was rescinded by Abacha after Ndigbo threatened all out civil war if a hair was removed from Lekwot’s head.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by hassymo5(m): 10:14pm On Oct 27, 2010
These pple cum wit powerful weapons dat even d security agents dont have, yes women & children because men can run,bt women & children are weak, you dont expect d men 2 fight pple wit heavy aminations wit stick or cutlass wen even security police are afraid of.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by inyass123(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2010
i guess its time for u to know that the hausas are peace loving ppl. have u comfirm d names of this victims. for u to blame the hausas potrays how myopic u r. shame,
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by chyz1: 12:03am On Oct 28, 2010
inyass123:

i guess its time for u to know that the hausas are peace loving ppl. have u comfirm d names of this victims. for u to blame the hausas potrays how myopic u r. shame,

Its fulani cowards.The hausa rats are at least brave enough the meet you in the day and when your armed unlike the cowardly fulani.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 28, 2010
chyz1:

Its fulani cowards.The hausa rats are at least brave enough the meet you in the day and when your armed unlike the cowardly fulani.
Chyz, darl, you think everyone is a coward lol.

How are we sure they're Fulanis?
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by Abuloma80(f): 12:08am On Oct 28, 2010
@Adonike
From Jos to Bassa to every wetin dey happen for 9ja? Let all the people in Plateau state relocate to Lagos Now! Since that state is violence prone.

Jokes apart relocation is the likely solution to these unending crises, but not Lagos cos that is already congested and land-logged.

Let those affected in Jos plus ALL THE NIGER DELTAN relocate to FIRGI. Firgi is located between Bama and Gwaza in Borno state.

This is a place that you see a plain open land to an infinity! Cost of construction is obviously at its minimal than any part of this country.  
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by Ourturn(m): 12:34am On Oct 28, 2010
Cant someone just be tired of killing people?
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by ManofGod3(m): 9:02am On Oct 28, 2010
No where is safe in Nigeria. U run to d far North, Boko Haram will not allow peace. U run to South-East then u will b kidnapped. U run to the capital city, d will use bomb to welcome u. Which way Nija. cool
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by djay4: 10:06am On Oct 28, 2010
The fulani don't know or understand what they are bringing to themselves. They are just bringing an end to themselves. Plateau men are regrouping as kill more of her women/children and the worse is coming soon, beware.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by edoyad(m): 10:38am On Oct 28, 2010
News of these killings in our Africa get me mad without knowing who to be angry with. The other worlds are chilling, cohabiting and tolerating and it is only in Africa brothers kill brothers because he is not from the same tribe as they are (and should even be considered a cockroach that should be wiped out) or he (does not buy my idea of how the world [that none of us even know when it came into existence] came about, who made it and the doctrine of life to live by, which we all sum up as religion). The other time in that Jos a woman had her SIX children killed in such wickedness and heartlessness. When are we as a people going to rise up to say "Enough is enough". I keep saying that if some people can't tolerate others they can be given their own country to live and do all their religion by themselves so that we can have peace and didn't Ghaddafi even say the same? Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeew

I don't want to sound like a broken record but it's the plain truth. Even if the country doesn't break it should adopt something like the UK model. Kaduna is a case study this, hausa people have the northern part of the state to do as they wish, while southern kaduna people live in peace with themselves in the southern part of the state. Even in kaduna town, you can ask any body who lives in kd what across the bridge means.

I was born and raised in lag, now residing in Kd and i'm telling you this project called Nigeria cannot work well in this present system we're operating. One man's illiteracy and backwardness should not pull another man from reaching advancement. Similarly one man's practices, whether religous or social should not infringe on another's beliefs.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by yonybanta(m): 11:23am On Oct 28, 2010
I know that some people out there are trying to cause violence in jos so as to harness their selfish ambition but threy need to know that whatsoever is their reasons. It will remain unfulfilled forever because Jos destiny is beyond what mortal man can stop.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by Diligence: 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2010
I have repeatedly told any1 in Plateau staate, esp Jos, who cares to listen to protect themselves as the force won't be everywhere simultaneously. These are criminals and shld be dealt with accordingly. Once again, borrow a leaf, from your Kaduna counterparts and 'PROTECT YOURSELVES' by any means necessary!
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sagamite:

Abeg, can someone on facebook post this on GEJ's facebook page:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-428728.32.html#msg5877625

I don't have a facebook account so I cannot do it myself.

Problem solving is not rocket-science but when we have utter incompetence in civil service, the nit-wits running it have no advanced thinking.

Should Jang not be the one to address this issue****? Oh yah, he has chosen to allow the problems of Plateau to permeate to abysmal levels. Well done our leaders. I wish Jang had appointed a chairman of Jos North, instead he chose to incite ethnic tension and rigging by conducting faulty election that allowed a minority beromite to claim the stool.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by JosBoy4Lif(m): 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
udezue:

So where is Josboy and the other middlebelt slowpoke Namfav? Buncha spineless men with no penisess. Where are they to come and tell us how the Hausa-Fulani is very trustworthy? I'm begining to have no sympathy for these minority foolss in the North. Till now they haven't seen the need to form night vigilantes to protect their women and children? Tufia!!!

You do know that more Hausa-Fulani people have died in the ongoing crisis? This is not something to boast about by the way. Instead what needs to happen is a common understanding. The people of Jos alone could decimate the Hausa-Fulani population of Jos. Is it no wonder that there is a heavy Military Security presence in Jos-North, while many outskirt towns, the striking grounds of the Fulani are left not patrolled?
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by ShangoThor(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2010
Wake up!

1. The CIA has predicted that Nigeria would disintegrate by 2015. One can infer from this that since the Cold War is over, they will either allow it to happen, or they will instigate it. Don’t be fooled, this is all part of the grand design, afterall, ask yourselves how much would it cost to finance the violence that is being perpetrated at the moment, and the answer is ‘not a lot of money and there would also be loads of takers’. It is all part of the ‘Grand Design’.
2. The North/South issue in Nigeria will never be resolved. CHECK YOUR HISTORY. The tensions we witness today were created intentionally by the British (Lugard). Northerners were endowed with a superiority complex because Lugard subjectively thought they were superior to Southerners and thus they were allowed to rule their patch – “Indirect Rule or Rule by Proxy”; whereas the rowdy Southerners had to be ruled more forcefully (Direct Rule). This issue cannot be unwritten or ignored. My point is that unless Southerners just passively accept to be ruled by Northerners or accept their inferior status (created by the British), then there is only one course of action to take. SEPARATION.
3. Nigeria – with the ‘largest Army in Africa’ can have ‘peace keeping troops’ sent to other countries but they cannot guarantee security in Jos , mmmmm this does not compute
4. The perpetration of violence has been occurring for a while but no official takes responsibility, well ONLY IN NIGERIA, somebody in charge should be named, shamed sacked, no excuses.
5. The sooner we can start to deal with the truth about our situation, the easier it will be to start rectifying things in the long run and I don’t give a damn about the retards that try to target me for venting these truths.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by 18platoon(m): 4:00pm On Oct 28, 2010
>>edoyad<< kiss f--k.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by edoyad(m): 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2010
>>edoyad<<  kiss f--k.

Hehehe, i missed you too. Now wey Nigeria go soon break, na who you go follow ?
Because i know you don't live in your home state grin
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by 18platoon(m): 4:22pm On Oct 28, 2010
>>edoyad<< pls dont miss me cos we dont operate on the same level, as for breaking up, who's afraid of that? its you guys that will be at the recieving end i bet you. anyway how has your BURKUTU ways been, hope bad?
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by edoyad(m): 4:57pm On Oct 28, 2010
>>edoyad<<  pls dont miss me cos we dont operate on the same level, as for breaking up, who's afraid of that? its you guys that will be at the recieving end i bet you. anyway how has your BURKUTU ways been, hope bad?

Well my burukutu life is on hold for the mean time cos i'm in Kano. They seem to prefer indian hemp and substance abuse because of the no alcohol law imposed by your hisbah friends. I've never seen such hypocrisy in my life. The almajiris in this town is enough to start a new country, sort of a mini nigeria.
Re: 6 Killed In Fresh Jos Violence by wills(m): 12:16pm On Nov 01, 2010
[b]Baghdad church hostage drama ends in bloodbath[/b]At least 52 people were killed as security forces stormed a Catholic church in Baghdad to free dozens of hostages, said Deputy Interior Minister Maj Gen Hussein Kamal, source BBC

Unprovoked attack on a church and killing of Christians seems almost normal and acceptable not just in the Moslem controlled states of this world, but sadly in Northern Nigeria and the western world and even our local media kind of turns a blind eye . There’s no serious outrageous condemnation of these acts.

But on the other hand if a little unknown church and pastor threatens to burn a sacred book of Islam, (not burn a human life) just a book, the whole world is up and down condemning and debating the issue and even GEJ was commenting on it,but now the six Nigeria lifes is lost yet again in Jos , what has GJ has to say?.

Now as much as I agree with the condemnation to burn the Koran by anybody, I will also like to see Muslims the world over coming out to condemn the killing of Christina in a church in worship to their God and without any provocation to these Islamist militants, and the Northern Nigerian moslem calling out for purnishment to all negative elements of the islam faith in Nigeria and also the western media being objective in their reporting. Equally Christian leaders should keep asking and enjoining Christians to walk away from violence and revenge.

To those who want to rule the world by their terror acts, like it or not you can’t eat your cake and have it, it’s a simple truth you sow evil now and be sure you will reap evil also.

To the departed souls via this wicked acts of men (Rest in Peace), may the Mercies of Jesus Christ be with you as you have transcend this wicked world and may the grace of God comfort your families. Amen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

ubu / Opposition Challenges PDP's Win In Nasarawa / Asokoro DPO Didn't Hold G7 Governors Hostage, He Was Disgraced By Them (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.