Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,384 members, 7,947,631 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Xenophobic Attacks!: Shot Boy Video Real? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Xenophobic Attacks!: Shot Boy Video Real? (523 Views)

“Enough Is Enough” - FG Finally Break Silence On Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Moghalu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa, Tells Nigerians What To Do / South African Deputy Minister Of Police Defends Xenophobic Attacks (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic Attacks!: Shot Boy Video Real? by loudmouth18: 11:49pm On Sep 04, 2019
I know by now, you must have watched that video right? The video of the young boy with bicycle shot dead! Multiple shots. I couldn't watch almost threw up! What's going on? How can people be sooooo wicked without any conscience? How can they video themselves killing someone, shooting someone to death? Biko is that video real?

These are no longer human beings! These are demons in human forms. Celebrating the culture of death. GOD! Multiple shots! and video for that matter! Heartlessness! Later somebody will come and tell me not to cry! Not to speak! Not to condemn evil!

Every worker of atrocity, Every supporter of evil, every mouth that refuse to condemn evil, every hands clapping and congratulating evil, Die By Fire!!!!!!

Nwanne, pray that prayer!!!
Re: Xenophobic Attacks!: Shot Boy Video Real? by Omudia11: 4:53am On Sep 05, 2019
Haven't watched it and don't intend to. I don't know why people watch graphic videos.
Re: Xenophobic Attacks!: Shot Boy Video Real? by loudmouth18: 9:29pm On Sep 05, 2019
Omudia11:
Haven't watched it and don't intend to. I don't know why people watch graphic videos.

Whether graphics video or not, it was gruesome. And it is pure evil. Not intending, doesn't mean you won't watch it. It can just pop up on your whatsapp screen while watching status

(1) (Reply)

Xenophobic: Prophet Jeremiah Omoto Fufeyin Offers Solution / Xenophobia And Naijaphobia : A Comparative Analysis / Breaking News: Ike Ekweremadu Wins At The Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.