Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,116 members, 7,887,241 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 03:32 AM

#xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians (20281 Views)

Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians / Peruzzi 'threatens' South African Artiste AKA Over Xenophobia / Mohameed Yusuf: Falz Condemns Kano State Government For Sending Musician To Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by kenny37(m): 3:57pm On Sep 05, 2019
hi

Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 7:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
blindjustice13:
that's a lie, a big lie, the south African savages are attacking all black foreigners not just Nigerians because they said they want their lands back as if black foreigners are the white men that stole their lands so think of something else to say, cos all this long rubbish you said does not justify zonophobia

Also about MTN, go and ask dealers ,MTN has the most expensive wholesale recharge card, while other networks can be selling for 60 MTN will be selling for 90 there was a time it was 97 ,so dont come here and say what you dont know ,you should have asked yourself why it is only MTN recharge card that is always affected with price hike.
first it was Nigerians living in Kenya then Nigerians living in Ghana,now Nigerians in south africa do you need a juju priest or scientist to tell you we Nigerians are the problem .Nobody is supporting killing or maiming but alot of Nigerians are not good ambassadors of Nigeria outside the shores of Nigeria .We need reorientation of the people in Nigeria and tell them to shun this sharp practices and unruly attitude of trying to play a fast one on each other .
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by blindjustice13(m): 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2019
srclark:
first it was Nigerians living in Kenya then Nigerians living in Ghana,now Nigerians in south africa do you need a juju priest or scientist to tell you we Nigerians are the problem .Nobody is supporting killing or maiming but alot of Nigerians are not good ambassadors of Nigeria outside the shores of Nigeria .We need reorientation of the people in Nigeria and tell them to shun this sharp practices and unruly attitude of trying to play a fast one on each other .
once again ,shut up if you dont know what to say, just how old are you? ,you sound like a teenager, go and find out since when zenephobia started in south Africa and stop spewing gibbrish. All this kids sef.
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 9:37am On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
once again ,shut up if you dont know what to say, just how old are you? ,you sound like a teenager, go and find out since when zenephobia started in south Africa and stop spewing gibbrish. All this kids sef.
can you pass your point without insults.The fact remains the fact many Nigerians dont behave themselves abroad and this bad behavior has a rippling effect .Do you know how many times i have denied being a nigerian so i am not stereotyped ,you enter a shop the owner goes like are you a nigerian i reply no i am from Botswana .On some few occasions i have admitted to being Nigerian you need to see the countenance of this people it is either they become more vigilant and observe every move you make .And Mr man dont bring age into these age does not prove your point typical nigerian .We really need work on ourselves just imagine common Ghana,Cameroon deporting nigerians
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by blindjustice13(m): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2019
srclark:
can you pass your point without insults.The fact remains the fact many Nigerians dont behave themselves abroad and this bad behavior has a rippling effect .Do you know how many times i have denied being a nigerian so i am not stereotyped ,you enter a shop the owner goes like are you a nigerian i reply no i am from Botswana .On some few occasions i have admitted to being Nigerian you need to see the countenance of this people it is either they become more vigilant and observe every move you make .And Mr man dont bring age into these age does not prove your point typical nigerian .We really need work on ourselves just imagine common Ghana,Cameroon deporting nigerians
yes we need to work on ourselves, but saying it justifies south African savages killing foreigners for years is an act of childishness the reason i asked for your age cos it seem you have no idea how long these killings have been going on ,they even killied Lucky dube because they thought he was a Nigerian ,go and think on that .
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 10:05am On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
yes we need to work on ourselves, but saying it justifies south African savages killing foreigners for years is an act of childishness the reason i asked for your age cos it seem you have no idea how long these killings have been going on ,they even killied Lucky dube because they thought he was a Nigerian ,go and think on that .
i am not making my comments on recent attack in south africa i am making my comments based on the general attack on nigerians lately in different countries personally i think it has to do with the way we portray ourselves to these people .When you go to some suburbs where you dont even expect to see a foreigner you see nigerians there and when you find out they have been there for years .Not like they are there quietly they are always too loud and go as far drug dealing ,defrauding the host community that is how this stereotyping starts then it gradually build up into xenophobia.Let me share an experience with you back in 2017 i was in nairboi ,i was dating a lady suddenly the lady called me that she wanted to see me ,she came over to my place brought out a piece of paper said a Nigerian gave it to her inlaw (sister's husband) when you reflect it under light looks like a covered dollar bill ,instantly i knew her inlaw had fallen for the classic wash-wash scam and the poor man lost a lot of man .How do you expect such man to look at nigerians how do you expect his family and friends to look at nigerians .We really need to stop all this our sharp practices
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by blindjustice13(m): 10:53am On Sep 06, 2019
srclark:
i am not making my comments on recent attack in south africa i am making my comments based on the general attack on nigerians lately in different countries personally i think it has to do with the way we portray ourselves to these people .When you go to some suburbs where you dont even expect to see a foreigner you see nigerians there and when you find out they have been there for years .Not like they are there quietly they are always too loud and go as far drug dealing ,defrauding the host community that is how this stereotyping starts then it gradually build up into xenophobia.Let me share an experience with you back in 2017 i was in nairboi ,i was dating a lady suddenly the lady called me that she wanted to see me ,she came over to my place brought out a piece of paper said a Nigerian gave it to her inlaw (sister's husband) when you reflect it under light looks like a covered dollar bill ,instantly i knew her inlaw had fallen for the classic wash-wash scam and the poor man lost a lot of man .How do you expect such man to look at nigerians how do you expect his family and friends to look at nigerians .We really need to stop all this our sharp practices
so in your mind now you think Nigerian are the most corrupt people on earth, lol like i said you have nothing to say, go and read history of scam,infact scam is not a word in any Nigeria language.
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 11:14am On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
so in your mind now you think Nigerian are the most corrupt people on earth, lol like i said you have nothing to say, go and read history of scam,infact scam is not a word in any Nigeria language.
am not saying we are the most corrupt people in the world .Everywhere is not Nigeria these people have their way own way of life so as a foreigner there kindly study and adapt to their way of life "if you are in rome behave like a roman" how can you be selling drugs and defrauding your host community and expect not to have problems in the nearest future .Or have you seen a chinese man or indian selling igbo in nigeria even if you will see the settings will be posh you wont see them selling in places like ajegunle,oshodi .
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by blindjustice13(m): 11:32am On Sep 06, 2019
srclark:
am not saying we are the most corrupt people in the world .Everywhere is not Nigeria these people have their way own way of life so as a foreigner there kindly study and adapt to their way of life "if you are in rome behave like a roman" how can you be selling drugs and defrauding your host community and expect not to have problems in the nearest future .Or have you seen a chinese man or indian selling igbo in nigeria even if you will see the settings will be posh you wont see them selling in places like ajegunle,oshodi .
do you know the level of illegality going on in Chinese companies that they cant even dare try in their countries. For foreigners to carry out crime in any country there has to be local collaborators.You are short sighted,our opinion is dependent on how far we can see. But next time don't quote me with this 2 feet vision. You lack foresight to see beyond your nose.
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 12:11pm On Sep 06, 2019
blindjustice13:
do you know the level of illegality going on in Chinese companies that they cant even dare try in their countries. For foreigners to carry out crime in any country there has to be local collaborators.You are short sighted,our opinion is dependent on how far we can see. But next time don't quote me with this 2 feet vision. You lack foresight to see beyond your nose.
am not surprised you always insult to prove your point i have noticed this alot in your comments and mentions.
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 2:25pm On Sep 06, 2019
Stop talking nonsense! What do you mean “common” Ghana? No wonder nigerians are hated all over the world. How do expect others to respect you when you don’t show respect to others? Ghana is 100 times better than your sh1thole country!

srclark:
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by opebiboy: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2019
Falz the yahoo boy who pretends alot. Na better wire wire boy Falz be
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 8:31pm On Sep 06, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Stop talking nonsense! What do you mean “common” Ghana? No wonder nigerians are hated all over the world. How do expect others to respect you when you don’t show respect to others? Ghana is 100 times better than your sh1thole country!

common Ghana die if you want to die
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 9:27pm On Sep 06, 2019
You will die, not me. Fool. Fvck you!

srclark:
common Ghana die if you want to die
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 6:26am On Sep 07, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
You will die, not me. Fool. Fvck you!

you don’t have to remind me I am a fool but sha COMMON GHANA eyin weyrey rada rada ogun kill all of una na condition make crayfish bend if not wetin concern naija people with all this backyard countries
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by O0XYGEN: 12:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
srclark:
you don’t have to remind me I am a fool but sha COMMON GHANA eyin weyrey rada rada ogun kill all of una na condition make crayfish bend if not wetin concern naija people with all this backyard countries
Ghana is common but far better than the useless poverty infested zoo called nigeria��

2 Likes

Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 1:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
O0XYGEN:

Ghana is common but far better than the useless poverty infested zoo called nigeria��
yes i still repeat common Ghana . When I was younger my lesson teacher (a Ghanaian) resigned cause he wanted to go and contest for councilorship in Ghana I think he won . If not for the situation of things in naija today Who Sabi Ghana (they used to work as laborers here in the early 90s )imagine Ghana full population is just a bit higher than that of Lagos state .Make Ghana go sit for one corner
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Fuckeduppedness grin backward countries grin and Nigeria is forward-looking countries? I don’t blame you,huh? I blame that dirty pig that opened its smelly legs to give birth to a fool like you.

Your nonsense zoo country is the headquarters of poverty in the world grin people are kidnapped in that smelly sh1thole for a ransom of a bottle of coke and gala grin

The largest country of apes grin primitive azzwipes grin stop smoking weed,huh? No wonder 90 percent of you fools are mad! Stark mad grin many hours of electricity do you get in Fulani Republic of Nigeria? Your stvpidity keeps growing......

srclark:

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 6:13pm On Sep 07, 2019
Another foolishnigerian magg0t yapping crass crap! No wonder South Africans are dealing with you animals grin I wish they kill more of you mudder fuggerz grin you are talking but what Ghanaians did in the 1990s? Thanks God you didn’t say they were criminals, thieves, kidnappers, baby factories, terrorists, militants, pr0stitutes, 419ners etc because that is what nigerians have become today grin the whole world is laughing at you nigerians grin you produce 2.5 million barrels of oil daily, plus billions of scf gas daily, yet yiur foolish country is the headquarters of poverty in the workd grin come to Ghana and see your women spreading their dirty legs for pricks. For 50 pesewas you can fvck a nigerian toto grin nobody even wants to fvck ya women grin only dogs fvck them grin grin grin

srclark:
yes i still repeat common Ghana . When I was younger my lesson teacher (a Ghanaian) resigned cause he wanted to go and contest for councilorship in Ghana I think he won . If not for the situation of things in naija today Who Sabi Ghana (they used to work as laborers here in the early 90s )imagine Ghana full population is just a bit higher than that of Lagos state .Make Ghana go sit for one corner

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by srclark: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
PetroDollaxxxx:
Another foolishnigerian magg0t yapping crass crap! No wonder South Africans are dealing with you animals grin I wish they kill more of you mudder fuggerz grin you are talking but what Ghanaians did in the 1990s? Thanks God you didn’t say they were criminals, thieves, kidnappers, baby factories, terrorists, militants, pr0stitutes, 419ners etc because that is what nigerians have become today grin the whole world is laughing at you nigerians grin you produce 2.5 million barrels of oil daily, plus billions of scf gas daily, yet yiur foolish country is the headquarters of poverty in the workd grin come to Ghana and see your women spreading their dirty legs for pricks. For 50 pesewas you can fvck a nigerian toto grin nobody even wants to fvck ya women grin only dogs fvck them grin grin grin

and you register on a naija forum shows how important we are to you i dont ever see myself looking at a Ghanaian forum talkless of registering to comment on there your actions has said it all common Ghanian
Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by PetroDollaxxxx: 11:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
I understand sense is now very scarce in that filthy sh1thole called Shitnigeria grin so I will overlook your stvpidity grin so my my coming posting a comment on this useless forum show how importantly your sh1thole is? grin I am sorry to disappoint you. I am only here because some stvpid azzhole mentioned Ghana on this crappy trash you call forum. grin otherwise what I will be doing here? grin the fact that you fools cannot utter a sentence without mentioning Ghana on this forum show who is really important grin

Who gives a fvck about a certified sh1thole, where nothing works grin Nigeria jagajaga nigeria jagajaga grin Fuckeduppedness cool
srclark:
and you register on a naija forum shows how important we are to you i dont ever see myself looking at a Ghanaian forum talkless of registering to comment on there your actions has said it all common Ghanian

1 Like

Re: #xenophobia: Falz Condemns Attacks On MTN, Shoprite, Others By Nigerians by yazga: 9:25am On Sep 09, 2019
Thank you.
einsteine:

Thanks to the activities of Nigerians in SE Asia, Nigerians visiting Thailand, Indonesia, Vietnam and Cambodia now require NDLEA clearance certificate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Celebrates Purity's Birthday / Kcee's Beautiful 38th Birthday Cake In Pictures / DoubleChris: Chris Adah & Obaoye's White Wedding (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.