Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,495 members, 7,908,377 topics. Date: Friday, 02 August 2024 at 03:21 AM

Really Amazing Story - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Really Amazing Story (708 Views)

Amazing Story Of Shariffa Carlo's Conversion To Islam / Amazing Story Of Repentance, Family Ties And Property (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Really Amazing Story by chakula: 12:37pm On Oct 27, 2010
The American man was so amazed of how crowded is the masjid, more than 3 million Muslims were there at the last nights of the holy month of Ramadan, so crowded, so disorganized.
The sheikh asked the Non-Muslim man: How long do you think they'll take to organize themselves in rows and start the Salaat?
He answered: at least 2-3 hours .

The sheikh said: but the masjid (HARAM) of Kaaba is 4 floors

The man said: OH, this's will make it about 12 hours then[/color].

The sheikh said: put in your mind that they are from countries all over the world with different languages.

The American man said: THEN IT's IMPOSSIBLE TO ORGANIZE THEM BY ANY MEANS!!.

Then the Salaat time came, and sheikh Sudais of Makkah stood up and said (ESTAWOO)=Arrange yourselves

And within seconds, the whole scene changed and the crowd of 3 million Muslims arranged themselves in well-organized rows in NO TIME !!
The American man stared at the TV screen for a moment, and then said:

ASH-ASH-ASHADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASOOLOLLAH(Sallalahu alihi wasallam),

(I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but ALLAH, and I bear witness that Mohammad Sallalahu alihi wasallam is His Servant and Messenger)
Re: Really Amazing Story by azharuddin: 3:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Allaahuakbar, Yes indeed after iqama, we all organise into rows very quickly however big the gathering is. I ve never been to Masjidul Haram. Inshallah one day i (and you all) will go for Hajj.
Re: Really Amazing Story by chakula: 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2010
Ameen to your Addu'a Akhy.

azharuddin:

Allaahuakbar, Yes indeed after iqama, we all organise into rows very quickly however big the gathering is. I ve never been to Masjidul Haram. Inshallah one day i (and you all) will go for Hajj.
Re: Really Amazing Story by juman(m): 5:44pm On Nov 04, 2010
The American man stared at the TV screen for a moment, and then said:

ASH-ASH-ASHADU AN LA ILAHA ILLA ALLAH WA ASH-HADU ANNA MOHAMMADAN RASOOLOLLAH(Sallalahu alihi wasallam),

Is this a joke? How come the American  man know the sahadat? grin grin grin
Re: Really Amazing Story by zubeyr(m): 5:49pm On Nov 05, 2010
Discipline counts wish we were also organized in other ways
Re: Really Amazing Story by deols(f): 7:47am On Nov 07, 2010
I have heard this story before

He couldnt av known the shahada at that instance but he later became Muslim!

Of note is that Muslims are not divided on the compulsory aspect of islam.We all pray, fast,etc the same way, at the same time and in the same manner and language all over the world. Allah be praised for this.

(1) (Reply)

Why Muslims Get Angrier About Burned Qur'ans Than About Murdered Civilians / Degree/ranks Of Punishment In Hell? / Is It Allowed In Islam To Marry The Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.