Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,408 members, 7,881,502 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:30 PM

Bbnaija: ‘I Will Make Sure You Get Third Strike’ – Seyi Tells Tacha (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: ‘I Will Make Sure You Get Third Strike’ – Seyi Tells Tacha (video) (424 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Tells Tacha To Apologise To Mercy Eke, Shun Bad Attitude / #bbnaija2019: I Get Jealous Seeing You With Other Guys - Seyi Tells Tacha / BBNaija 2019: Why I Picked Esther Over You - Seyi Tells Tacha (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: ‘I Will Make Sure You Get Third Strike’ – Seyi Tells Tacha (video) by sir3pu(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2019
BBNaija housemate, Seyi engaged in a heated argument with Tacha.

This started when Tacha got angry at Seyi for shouting her name and knocking at the bathroom door asking her for a smoothie.

Angry Tacha shouted at Seyi, warning him not to try such again, adding that no housemate in the house is permitted to shout her name.

Seyi said,

“I’m really disappointed with someone who does not know how to say the truth at first hand.

“I’m very disappointed in you Tacha; last las na strike you go get because of this issue.

“I will make sure you get that third strike,” Seyi said.

In response, Seyi said, “I’m really disappointed with someone who does not know how to say the truth at first hand.

“I’m very disappointed in you Tacha; last las na strike you go get because of this issue.

“I will make sure you get that third strike.”

Click the link below to watch the video

https://wiseloaded.com/bbnaija-i-will-get-you-the-third-strike-seyi-to-tacha-video/
Re: Bbnaija: ‘I Will Make Sure You Get Third Strike’ – Seyi Tells Tacha (video) by onetouchconcept(m): 4:09pm On Sep 05, 2019
shocked

Seyi said that?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Priest Explains How To Know If Spirits Are In The Room And Communicate With Them / AKA Blasts Nigerian, Asks For Facts Before He Stands Against Xenophobia / Yvonne Nelson “I Lost My Virginity In 2017”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.