Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,191 members, 7,887,455 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 AM

Judgment/final Reward Of A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Judgment/final Reward Of A Christian (144 Views)

What Will Be The Judgment For Christians Who Support Jungle Justice? / As A Christian, Is Court Wedding In Place Of Church Wedding Acceptable By God? / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Judgment/final Reward Of A Christian by ochibuogwu5: 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2019
JUDGMENT/FINAL REWARD OF A CHRISTIAN:
A Christian is *judged* at the point and instant date he became a genuine Christian/born-again/believer/disciple of Jesus Christ just like Jesus was judged for *all the sins of mankind on the day he died on Calvary* thus "It is finished"(John 19:30)
When you become a genuine Christian/born-again/believer/disciple of Jesus Christ by grace through faith *your old self or human-will or flesh(which can commit righteousness or unrighteousness not our skin/mortal-body)* is Crucified/killed/put-to-death by Jesus Christ who will join our flesh together with His crucified flesh on the cross of Calvary to bring about this reality hence we become dead(living with the *consciousness of being dead/crucified together with Jesus Christ* on the cross and our dead old-self/flesh being replaced by the LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST AS GOD AND MAN INSEPARABLE is what Jesus Christ meant in all the gospels where he was saying unless you deny the whole world, even deny yourself and carry your cross daily and follow me, you cannot be my disciple/Christian/born-again not when you are facing trials, difficulties, temptations or challenges of life).

Our human-will/flesh/old-self which can choose to commit righteousness or unrighteousness is dead therefore we can no longer manifest righteousness or unrighteousness however our dead flesh/human-will/old-self is *replaced/exchanged* with the NEW LIFE OF JESUS CHRIST (God and Man inseparable) just like He took flesh in the womb of Virgin Mary ("and the WORD 'took flesh' and dwelt among us" John 1:14) from conception he grew gradually, baptized John his fore-runner and Elizabeth with the Holy Spirit while inside the womb, came out of the womb the same way he entered the womb without breaking the cord-of-virginity in her mother's body just like he entered the womb without any human being having sexual intercourse with her mother, from childhood till his ascension he went about his daily endeavor *without sin* even as he passed through temptations and trials yet was human and God inseparable at every tick of time however you will not have a protruding stomach like Virgin or any other pregnant woman but like Jesus Christ who was having a mortal-body like any other human being but was still carrying *the fullness of His God-nature/Divinity* inside his body and still controlling the whole universe (Heaven, earth and under-world) at the same time, you will be carrying God and Man inseparable inside the same old mortal-body that used to commit sin through His grace and faith.

Your mortal-body will become controlled by this New-Life of Jesus Christ inside you (consciously and unconsciously) even as you encounter your daily endeavours (trials, temptations, pleasures, miracles) hence sin cannot manifest in your secret thoughts, private lifestyle or public engagements just like Jesus Christ when he was inside his own mortal-body on this earth because it is Jesus who is now living through your mortal-body in any area of endeavour he chooses to engage you on this earth through your mortal-body. Everything you have, do or say even manifested-righteousness is produced by the Spirit of Jesus Christ inside you hence you have nothing to boast about and you have no competitor only looking up to Jesus Christ inside you, communicating with Him regularly, allowing him both to will and do his good pleasures through your mortal-body by his grace through faith. When he completes his purpose inside your mortal-body on this earth before his second coming he will give your mortal-body sleep in the grave while his life is *forever inside you even at death* such that at the sound of the archangels trumpet for his second coming, his life inside you will wake you up, transform our mortal-body into immortality *instantly* and join him in the first resurrection of the righteous then sit with him on the throne receiving the crown of righteousness to reign and judge the rest of creation(Revelation 20:4-6) however if he is still engaging our mortal-body at the sound of the archangels trumpet then he shall transform our mortal-body into immortality *instantly* and we shall join the righteous sleeping in death who are woken-up and transformed into immortality by the *eternal/perpetual life of Christ Jesus dwelling inside* to meet with Jesus Christ, receive our crown of righteousness, sit with him on the throne of judgment in order to judge the rest of creation (John 5:24-29, Matt.25:31-46, 1 Thessalonian 4:13-18, 1 Cor.15:50-57, Revelation 20:4-6).

The white throne judgment recorded in Revelation 20:11-15 will be carried out by Jesus Christ Our God and Lord together with the righteous who are sitted with Him upon the throne of judgment as Revelation 20:4-6 upon those who did not hear the gospel of Jesus Christ in the earth before their biological death and those who heard the gospel and rejected it. These 2-category of human being are called *the dead* according to that passage in Revelation 20:11-15. Those who believed the gospel of Jesus Christ whether biologically dead or alive at any point in time are called *the living* because they carry inside their mortal-bodies the *indestructible/eternal/perpetual/never-ending life of God* thus "John 11:25 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: 11:26 And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this?"
And
"Romans 14:7 For none of us liveth to himself, and no man dieth to himself. 14:8 For whether we live, we live unto the Lord; and whether we die, we die unto the Lord: whether we live therefore, or die, we are the Lord's. 14:9 For to this end Christ both died, and rose, and revived, that he might be Lord both of the dead and living."
And
"Acts 17:28 For *inside him(Jesus Christ) we live, and move, and have our being(existence)*; as certain also of your own poets have said, For *we are also his offspring*."
And
"Romans 8:15 For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father. 8:16 The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God: 8:17 And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together."
And
"1 John 4:13 Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. 4:14 And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world. 4:15 Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God. 4:16 And we have known and believed the love that God hath to us. God is love; and he that dwelleth in love dwelleth in God, and God in him. 4:17 *Herein is our love made perfect, that 'we may have boldness in the day of judgment': because as he is, so are we in this world*. 4:18 There is no fear in love; but perfect love casteth out fear: because fear hath torment. He that feareth is not made perfect in love. 4:19 We love him, because he first loved us."

Let us bear in mind that being a genuine Christian/born-again/believer/disciple of Jesus Christ comes through *believe in Jesus Christ as God and Lord* nothing more or less, after we believe; it is Christ Jesus who now dwells inside our mortal-bodies that manifest his works of faith through us however this believe *must be sincerely done* after that person has examined the *cost of salvation* which has advantage as *eternal-life/heaven(John 1:12-13, John 6:47, John 3:16)* and disadvantage as *death of the flesh/human-will/old-self(Luke 14:25-33)* then deliberately accept to *use this grace offer from God* without being coerced, forced, manipulated into such decision whether born into a Christian home or any other religion after hearing the gospel of Jesus Christ just like Jesus Christ who willingly gave himself as a ransom to redeem *all human being* from eternal death/damnation without coercion from His Father or any other being rather to show that he and the father loves each other and are the same
thus
"John 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again. 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father."
Great Grace!!!

(1) (Reply)

Other Realms / Presuming You Have Encountered Jesus Christ / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 9/9/19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.