Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,760 members, 7,952,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) (39385 Views)

Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Governors, Senators-Elect Meet in Aso Rock / Emmanuel Udom Receives Buhari, Oshiomhole In Uyo (Photos) / Saraki: What Buhari, Oshiomhole, APC Lawmakers Plan To Do Today – Timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by israelmao(m): 4:16am On Sep 07, 2019
Buhari continues to show how bad he is as a leader someone couldn't pay salary for several many months and he still felt comfortable to display such gesticulation with him.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Revolva(m): 7:17am On Sep 07, 2019
Three fools
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by jumper524(m): 7:31am On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:

A lot of you always think everything is a competition. That's why this country is messed up

Any governor that isn't performing should be kicked out. Abians have foolishly voted Ikpeazu again..... It's their cross. Or is Abia voting now?

That's why I said I pity the people of Kogi if they vote APC, and the people of Bayelsa if they vote PDP. Both have failed, and it's obvious

But then, you pro-Buharists see any criticism against your party as a crime on humanity

Let me sit down and watch Abeg. My only business with Kogi is when I'm traveling to Abuja grin
well said brother, well said..
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by Markzy1991: 7:53am On Sep 07, 2019
it beats my imagination beyond measure as the so called corruption fighter(buhari) and co will endorse yahaya bello to govern kogi again. group of corrupt fellows.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by DevilhimseIf: 8:27am On Sep 07, 2019
[s]
Sukueponmalu:
Let’s not deceive ourselves .
Yahaya Bello has at least 70% chance of winning second term .
Politics is not about calling names and spreading propaganda online
[/s]
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by kingsmaila(m): 10:00am On Sep 07, 2019
We Kogites vote for good Leaders not political party. There fore APC should be ready to Congratulate PDP in the gubernatorial election in November.
Re: Buhari, Oshiomhole And Yahaya Bello Show The 4+4 Sign In Aso Rock (Photos) by meditator(m): 11:42am On Sep 07, 2019
izzou:
grin

4 years of owing salaries + 4 extra years of owing again = grin grin grin

We never even start for this country grin

My sincere condolences to the people of Kogi and Bayelsa
Can you kindly bring up proof that he owed salaries for four years, or you just heard it from questionable media outlets ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Ihedioha: Okorocha Failed To Handover Financial Documents / Nnamdi Kanu: 'ISIS Will Attack Nigeria, Your Mothers Will Be Raped..' / Protest In Lagos: Banks, Eateries, Fuel Stations, Others Under Lock And Key

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.