Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,131 members, 7,880,540 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 08:37 PM

Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde (18056 Views)

Peter Obi: We do not Comment On Individual cases - UK Govt Replies Premiumtimes / Uche Nwosu: You Are In Panic Because You Are Guilty - Imo Govt Replies Okorocha / Ortom Deserves Commendation Not Condemnation - Benue Govt Replies Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by t12tosin: 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
Up lautech!!!

Like for Makinde, Share for Oyetola.

4 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by kings09(m): 4:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
olajizz01:
Can't you read b4 comments, osun is owing the Lautech workers just August salaries and they have been arranging for it,but what's inside your gragra gov is that he has promised his people and oyo state to be the sole ownership of Lautech and it's very possible if they can pay the share of Osun when the school is valued,Osun will even celebrates such move because they are being shortchanged before.
Ehya poor Osun...story for d gods
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by worldclass68(m): 4:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
zicoraads:
Osun State Government said a lot of things without saying something really meaningful in the end.

lo seriously... brother go for check up oooo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by follock007(m): 4:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
It is a good thing Osun is lighting up the fire on Oyo's behind... I am sure they will unleash the dragon on those bratty students sooner than later.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Omotaday(m): 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
SmallmebigGod:
Imagine boasting of paying July salary in September. Shameless reply from osun
Where did you read this one?

You people lack comprehension.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by olajizz01(m): 4:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
kings09:

Ehya poor Osun...story for d gods
Hahahahaha.......................no one acquire propery that's jointly owned without paying their partner,Akala tried such thing before and it was fruitless talkless of this one.
Tell your gragra gov to pay the share of Osun and we will celebrate it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by joeyswift(m): 4:29pm On Sep 07, 2019
RockHard:
I think what is happening is that some of Seyi Makinde's handlers and PR people are being overzealous in their efforts to laud his image, so they say a lot of crap and half-truths without having their facts right. I won't be surprised if Seyi himself didn't authorize the tweets that generated this particular controversy.
That is not true Bro. Recall that osun state government has always found it difficult to pay salaries of workers in the state. It is only logical that they will also find it difficult to contribute their quota to Lautech

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by thesmallgod(m): 4:34pm On Sep 07, 2019
RockHard:
I think what is happening is that some of Seyi Makinde's handlers and PR people are being overzealous in their efforts to laud his image, so they say a lot of crap and half-truths without having their facts right. I won't be surprised if Seyi himself didn't authorize the tweets that generated this particular controversy.
Osun is the one driving the school backward. All what seyi makinde said is the truth. As you can see from the post above, Osun claimed to have paid 300M for July salary when we are already in September. The lecturers salaries payment from January to June were paid by Oyo state consistently and this is the reason why you have not heard that Lautech went on strike for awhile now but when it reachs the turn of Osun to pay (from July to December) things went sour again.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by thesmallgod(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
olajizz01:
Hahahahaha.......................no one acquire propery that's jointly owned without paying their partner,Akala tried such thing before and it was fruitless talkless of this one.
Tell your gragra gov to pay the share of Osun and we will celebrate it
If Osun is ready to pay the salary debts they are owing. Maybe Oyo can remove the debt from their share and give them balance grin

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Charly68: 4:38pm On Sep 07, 2019
These men can't rest at all they keep playing politics over every critical matter..that is what they will be doing till their term expire
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by thesmallgod(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2019
Omotaday:

Read and understand the post before you comment.
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Cassyboy2: 4:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
I don't need to read this. But from the way Gov makinde is ruling, I conclude that Osun should is at fault
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by olajizz01(m): 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
thesmallgod:

If Osun is ready to pay the salary debts they are owing. Maybe Oyo can remove the debt from their share and give them balance grin
what is this one saying?may i ask,which debt are you talking about?look before you leap.

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Chimookigwe: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2019
FarahAideed:
APC and owing salaries sef

Ikpeazu is also Apc?
You deserve to drink kerosene.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Chimookigwe: 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Cassyboy2:
I don't need to read this. But from the way Gov makinde is ruling, I conclude that Osun should is at fault

You obviously are incapable of using your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by odunola25(f): 4:53pm On Sep 07, 2019
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by odunola25(f): 4:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
[b][/b]
tegafej:
First of all, the governance pattern of Seyi is admirable! There is a lot of engagement in his style of governance.

Secondly I want to commend the steps he is taking to solve the LAUTECH issue and if Osun does same, there will be no need to throw shots.

Osun government should come up with a good initiative and solution that would ameliorate the LAUTECH once and for all.
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by odunola25(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
[/b][b]
kpompey:

This PDP are fools.Better return to school.
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by odunola25(f): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
[/b][b]
kpompey:

[/b][b][/b][b]
[/b][b]
kpompey:

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by thesmallgod(m): 4:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
olajizz01:
what is this one saying?may i ask,which debt are you talking about?look before you leap.
Both two states are owing lecturers several salary backlogs. In fact, that was why their school went on strike for so long. But Osun debt is almost double that of Oyo and your master, Aregbe has been saying Osun don't have money to fund the school.

1 Like

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Latidoh1: 5:10pm On Sep 07, 2019
https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=web&cd=&ved=2ahUKEwiZufa_jL_kAhUO0uAKHcvAAGoQzPwBegQIARAC&url=https%3A%2F%2Fpunchng.com%2Fasuu-calls-on-osun-oyo-govts-to-save-lautech%2F&psig=AOvVaw22SoiDV4osg_TdSWpdm-Sp&ust=1567958976768064
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by olajizz01(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
thesmallgod:

Both two states are owing lecturers several salary backlogs. In fact, that was while the school went on strike for so long. But Osun debt is almost double that of Oyo and your master, Aregbe has been saying Osun don't have money to fund the school.
Then read the article carefully, there are some part where both resolved to pay certain amount for take off,Osun said they didn't see evidence of payment of Oyo after their portion have been paid since.

By the way,how much are they making as IGR in the school,we know how much they are collecting as tuition fee and acceptance fee,how are they making used of it?that's the question begging for answer and that caused their recent strike during Aregbe regime,atlease Osun has state university and they know what they make as IGR.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Legendguru: 5:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
hmmm
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by LilychiLily001: 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
Okay oo
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Nobody: 5:48pm On Sep 07, 2019
raumdeuter:
Let Oyo state take full responsibility for the school since Osun has its own state university

My opinion too. Osun should allow Lautech to go. Let my ppl go I beg. You have your own State University.

You can't pay salary and you don't want to let go.
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Orokojasper(m): 5:50pm On Sep 07, 2019
zicoraads:
Osun State Government said a lot of things without saying something really meaningful in the end.
.... maybe you should read the statement again...but this time slowly and intelligently
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by Chimookigwe: 5:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
olasunkanmimart:

My opinion too. Osun should allow Lautech to go. Let my ppl go I beg. You have your own State University.

You can't pay salary and you don't want to let go.

What about Osun's investments in Lautech, they should forget it like that?

Or is it Osun that made Oyo not to establish their own University?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by ajbf: 6:22pm On Sep 07, 2019
Oyekola's spokeman is asking Oyo State Government to publish its own spending between 2010 and 2019. grin sad lipsrsealed undecided Shame no dey catch APC people at all. Ajimobi was the governor of Oyo State for good eight years from 2011- 2019 while Akala, today's card carrying member of APC was Governor in 2010 till May, 2011.
If Oyetola knows that his party members as of today were evil troubling LAUTECH, while was he on the campaign train of APC in Oyo State during 2019 general election and he was clamouring for continuation of APC led administration in the Oyo State?
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by ajbf: 6:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
Imagine! Oyetola is talking about looking about and gathering of #300 million to pay LAUTECH staff salary of July in September
Re: Stop Blackmailing Us Over LAUTECH, Osun Govt Replies Makinde by SmallmebigGod: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
Omotaday:

Mr comprehension go and read again 'Osun has just offset Lautech July salary 300,000000 '
You brain skipped that part

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Refunds ₦78 Billion Spent On Fixing Federal Roads To Rivers State / Anambra Election: PDP's Ozigbo Wins Own Polling Unit / Olumide Akpata Music (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.