Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,828 members, 7,915,346 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 09:34 PM

Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car (66970 Views)

Joachin Mbonu: Nigerian Drug Baron Flees South Africa, Arrested In Imo Mansion / Man Kidnaps, Kills Neighbor' 8-year-old Niece In Kano After Taking N500K Ransom / Uncle Kidnaps, Kills 7-Year-Old Nephew After Collecting N300,000 Ransom In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Originalsly: 8:14pm On Sep 07, 2019
pennywys:

Mostly the illiterate ones see this fraudulent men parading themselves as men of god as God himself, they hardly think otherwise the pastors direct them.Do you know who really

As a Catholic... you shouldn't be making these statenents....unless according to you... you are illiterate. I guess you don't know who parades himself as God... or close to him... and has millions of followers including you.
@ topic... too many people are want to get rich quick.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by fortune1968: 8:15pm On Sep 07, 2019
Micheal MBONU.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by hatchy(f): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
With all these fake pastors and through one low budget ass Moda fuckkker called Jesus the son of one broke ass bitch called Mary(the wife of one retardedd carpenter called Joseph) the world is continuously being deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky called God.
In your little mind now you have spoken sensibly abi?

Fool...
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Naija247blog: 8:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
prophet again!!!? cry this life ehnn it's just to live your life alone oo no one knows who is who
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Flyingngel(m): 8:20pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble post:

With all these fake pastors and through one low budget ass Moda fuckkker called Jesus the son of one broke ass bitch called Mary(the wife of one retardedd carpenter called Joseph) the world is continuously being deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky called God.

What has this your ignorant write up got to do with a man whose heart is desperately wicked.
Oh! I knw your problem, and i wish you well.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Amudeneogu: 8:27pm On Sep 07, 2019
These fake prophets that have destroyed many homes, wasted many lives. let the security agents go after them because they are another yahoo-yahoo boys because when they get somebody they will not leave the person until they drain the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Uteghe(m): 8:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
grin Which tribe is he from?
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by GOOOGLE504(m): 8:37pm On Sep 07, 2019
pennywys:
Na dem

Yahoo pastors

Kids of this days are too obsessed with religion and pastors

Mostly the illiterate ones see this fraudulent men parading themselves as men of god as God himself, they hardly think otherwise the pastors direct them.

To me and my household we will remain Catholics, there facts have been teaching not illusions. Holy Rosary is my favourite prayer that brings miracles I desire.

I don't need a pastor to lay evil hands on my head with olive oil in his left hand

of a truth, you are entitled to ur opinion..

The problem of this generation is the distance and separation we v from God and His word. Thence falling for every trick dat any dick and Harry has to offer them in the guise of worship to the supreme.

May God help us all
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

You need help. You need your head cleaned up.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
we need to send that prophet to south africa

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by swimnigeria(m): 8:40pm On Sep 07, 2019
[quote author=freemanbubble post=82014832]With all these fake pastors and through one low budget ass Moda fuckkker called Jesus the son of one broke ass bitch called Mary(the wife of one retardedd carpenter called Joseph) the world is continuously being deceived that there is one imaginary being up there in the sky called God.[/quote

You're a BIG fool.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Kokoebapluse(m): 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
Pstor are thé broblem of all christain. Those pastor know clearly that they are not serving True God, but they wont tell their follower the truth pstor are businessmen What they care for is your money. Imagine 1 pastor have more than 10 churches. How can a person have 10 churches ? Having private jet,estate,etc but many of his churche membres really poor. Christain pls wise up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 07, 2019
pennywys:
Na dem

Yahoo pastors

Mostly the illiterate ones see this fraudulent men parading themselves as men of god as God himself, they hardly think otherwise the pastors direct them.

To me and my household we will remain Catholics, there facts have been teaching not illusions. Holy Rosary is my favourite prayer that brings miracles I desire.

I don't need a pastor to lay evil hands on my head with olive oil in his left hand

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by BULLIONVAN4(m): 8:44pm On Sep 07, 2019
Uteghe:
grin Which tribe is he from?
he's from my tribe.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by uche393: 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
i pitty you
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by wiseone28: 8:58pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by onilanre(m): 9:01pm On Sep 07, 2019
pennywys:
Na dem

Yahoo pastors

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by mechanics(m): 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2019
Wickedness, he's a jealous fake pastor.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by samuelson06(m): 9:17pm On Sep 07, 2019
pennywys:
Na dem

Yahoo pastors

Don't talk like you know too much. Today maybe yours, you don't know tomorrow.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by kareemkamil(m): 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2019
I hate church and pastors

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by fattprince(m): 9:24pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
You my friend when you grow very old, you will die miserably, because you will have nothing(faith) to hold on to before your last breath.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by kingjomezy(m): 9:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

I understand your pain,this world is messed up but you should have religious tolerance ,if I was my old self I would have attacked you but I think everyone need to understand you before he or she will reply you.Please Understand the times we are in now.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by biafranrealson: 9:31pm On Sep 07, 2019
these tout look like pastors for your eyes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Born2Breed(f): 9:35pm On Sep 07, 2019
Until we all wake up from religious bondage,our people will continue to be zombies.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by orunmila144: 9:42pm On Sep 07, 2019
this is what biafra will look like when it is formed. igbo men preying on each other and killing each other.

2 Likes

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Cityguy: 9:55pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:
You mean this nonsense is liked?. Well, i no blame you at all. Liver man, why not try to say this kind of trash about Islam while not concealing your identity? With us gentility is weakness.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Cityguy: 9:56pm On Sep 07, 2019
Zionista:

You need help. You need your head cleaned up.
Honestly, he needs it
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Cityguy: 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
kareemkamil:
I hate church and pastors
No one cares
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by dicex(m): 9:57pm On Sep 07, 2019
freemanbubble:

Common imaginery sense u cnt possess. go back to ur roots. dats is whr all dis tinx about ur life started.
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by anEye4anEye: 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2019
The retarded Prophet wants to keep the car and become a car owner after that. He might have thought that since it's a new car, no one will know that the victim bought a car or even brought the car to him.

Village sharp Man of Imo State
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Lawalatm: 10:25pm On Sep 07, 2019
As if Catholics fathers and bishops don't have their local and international negative reputations.....abegee condemn what is bad and leave denomination out of it undecided undecided undecided

pennywys:
Na dem

Yahoo pastors

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This One Of The '80 Nigerians' Indicted For Fraud Spraying Dollars? / I Won’t Come Down Till Buhari Steps Down, Man Says, After Climbing Mast In Abuja / Fulani Herdsmen And Their Cows Killed In Plateau State (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.