Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,859 members, 7,872,855 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 12:28 AM

Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car (66860 Views)

Cult Leader Kills Member Over Girlfriend In Bayelsa / Man Kidnaps, Kills Neighbor' 8-year-old Niece In Kano After Taking N500K Ransom / Uncle Kidnaps, Kills 7-Year-Old Nephew After Collecting N300,000 Ransom In Ogun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Truefaith: 10:26pm On Sep 07, 2019
Check this issue up with your Bible open at
www.thetruechristianfaith.com
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 07, 2019
U need to see the over confidence of these guys.
Dishing out nonsense to the public and they swallow all without blinking.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Donchukz(m): 11:32pm On Sep 07, 2019
Nairafame1:
Prophet kidnaps, kills church member in Owerri

One Michael Mbonu, prophet of Christ Army Ministry in Ulakpo, Owerri North Local Government Area of Imo state has allegedly kidnapped and killed his church member, Princewill Ezeji.

Ezeji was said to have gone to seek blessing from his cleric with his latest priced possession, a Toyota Camry car, and was killed and dispossessed of the car by the supposed man of God.

One Kingsley Udemba, 24, said to have capitalised on the situation to fleece Princewill’s family the sum of N960,000 as ransom, claiming to have abducted the then missing man was also paraded.

The state commissioner of police, Rabiu Ladodo who paraded the suspects before newsmen in Owerri, stated that the prophet had initially kidnapped the victim before getting rid of him.

Ladodo disclosed that once men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) from the command got wind of the disappearance of the victim through his brother, Emeka Ezeji who reported the matter, they immediately swung into action and arrested the prophet.

Upon his arrest, the police boss said, the suspect took the police to where he murdered the victim, adding that some personal effects like phone, car and SIM card, which the victim took to the prophet’s residence, were recovered.

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/prophet-kidnaps-kills-church-member-in-owerri/

Imo people,fear them o, nah their way
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by godofuck231: 12:44am On Sep 08, 2019
Nairafame1:

One Michael Mbonu, prophet of Christ Army Ministry in Ulakpo, Owerri North Local Government Area of Imo state has allegedly kidnapped and killed his church member, Princewill Ezeji.

Ezeji was said to have gone to seek blessing from his cleric with his latest priced possession, a Toyota Camry car, and was killed and dispossessed of the car by the supposed man of God.

One Kingsley Udemba, 24, said to have capitalised on the situation to fleece Princewill’s family the sum of N960,000 as ransom, claiming to have abducted the then missing man was also paraded.

The state commissioner of police, Rabiu Ladodo who paraded the suspects before newsmen in Owerri, stated that the prophet had initially kidnapped the victim before getting rid of him.

Ladodo disclosed that once men of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad (SARS) from the command got wind of the disappearance of the victim through his brother, Emeka Ezeji who reported the matter, they immediately swung into action and arrested the prophet.

Upon his arrest, the police boss said, the suspect took the police to where he murdered the victim, adding that some personal effects like phone, car and SIM card, which the victim took to the prophet’s residence, were recovered.

Source: https://www.sunnewsonline.com/prophet-kidnaps-kills-church-member-in-owerri/
in he old times as my father and his father before him , when a car is bought the son takes the car to his father with colanuts and snap for blessings and prayers against evil eyes and for him to prosper, this young man decided to take the car to his pastor, a man who you don't know his real source , living your life in the public is same as drinking and eating in public and you are bound to be poisoned , there is a saying " no medicine man or witch doctor can cure self poisoning" young man how did you come to this sort of self poisoning?
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Qadaffi2idiamin: 12:56am On Sep 08, 2019
Every year, Chinese engineers emerge to solve global problems without but in Nigeria pastors, prophets, bishop Dr, daddy, all manner of servant of god merge yet see witches, wickedness and backwardness everywhere
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Blissbath(f): 2:46am On Sep 08, 2019
Some pastors are wicked
Nairafame1:

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Blissbath(f): 2:48am On Sep 08, 2019
Well said...i luv catholic church
pennywys:
Na dem

Yahoo pastors

Kids of this days are too obsessed with religion and pastors

Mostly the illiterate ones see this fraudulent men parading themselves as men of god as God himself, they hardly think otherwise the pastors direct them.

To me and my household we will remain Catholics, there facts have been teaching not illusions. Holy Rosary is my favourite prayer that brings miracles I desire.

I don't need a pastor to lay evil hands on my head with olive oil in his left hand

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Geesaintagape: 7:27am On Sep 08, 2019
Foools here n there what business has pastor with ur car.
U no dey pay tithe u no get sense always

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by jubileesmith(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2019
pennywys:
Na dem

Yahoo pastors

Kids of this days are too obsessed with religion and pastors

Mostly the illiterate ones see this fraudulent men parading themselves as men of god as God himself, they hardly think otherwise the pastors direct them.

To me and my household we will remain Catholics, there facts have been teaching not illusions. Holy Rosary is my favourite prayer that brings miracles I desire.

I don't need a pastor to lay evil hands on my head with olive oil in his left hand

don't be too confident sweetheart, the Catholic church has it's VERY dark side too, hope you find that out soon...
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by Niflheim(m): 3:08pm On Sep 08, 2019
This is a very disheartening story!!! I don't know what to say!!!

But all the same, I shall speak my mind!!!

Pastor: The prince of piss and poop!!!

Christianity: The colony of the crazy and the confused!!!

Bible: The building block of buffoonery and brainlessness!!!

Faith: The final fantasy of foolishness!!!
Re: Prophet Michael Mbonu Kidnaps & Kills Princewill Ezeji, Member Over New Car by DedeNkem: 1:02am On Sep 09, 2019
Nigerians are religiously st*upid. Nothing is more moronic than believing and worshiping an imaginary god!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

18-year-old Boy Arrested For Stabbing 28-year-old ''Runs Girl'' To Death / Man Uses Acid To Fry Groundnuts (Video, Photos) / Chinese Man Stabs A Girl To Death In Kano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.