Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,675 members, 7,945,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 10:41 AM

My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help (712 Views)

My Girl Just Broke Up With Me For No Reason / My girl just did this... / I Just Asked My Crush Out And She Obliged Me, What Do I Do Next? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help by Eloze1993(m): 5:48pm On Sep 08, 2019
So while chatting with my girl today she seriously asked me how much I’m going to contribute for the new iphone 11 that just launched, she said she’s getting it whether i like it or not, can you imagine, cause i gave her 60k to add to the one she said she had for her iPhone X now is iphone 11 while me myself I’m using an Android oh....I don tire to date oh, one girl na 100k two girls na 200k 3 girls 300k so if you be guy and you say you get 10 girls my man you too much...
See my reaction below:
Me running to my uncle’s house to stay for sometime wink

Re: My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help by Kemight15: 5:49pm On Sep 08, 2019
Screenshot of the lady request or I don't believe it

Please notify the nairaland community whenever you grow old and outgrow your childish lies

1 Like

Re: My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help by Smartgirl1988: 5:58pm On Sep 08, 2019
Ur two balls
Re: My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help by seniorgozman(m): 6:11pm On Sep 08, 2019
Lol
Re: My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help by Eloze1993(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2019
Kemight15:
Screenshot of the lady request or I don't believe it

Please notify the nairaland community whenever you grow old and outgrow your childish lies
See as these girls kon dey Fire me here like say dem dey plan to ask their boyfriend for iphone 11 too, she actually asked me but she was joking cause she wouldn’t dare, but if she don get like 500k i fit add like 50k, thanks!
Re: My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help by Tersorio(m): 6:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
Your mates are paying the full amount to buy the same phone for their babes. You are even lucky she just asked you to contribute.
Re: My Girl Just Asked Me How Much I’m Going To Contribute For Her Iphone11 Pls Help by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:56pm On Sep 08, 2019
She already shown her true picture when she said she will get it by fire or by force..... so just get yourself a new decent babe instead of trying to suffer under such BS blackmailing babes

(1) (Reply)

Most Women Do Talk About Their Guy's Sexual Ability With Their Close Pals / The Seven Things To Know From Your Partner Before Marriage / Who Shaves President Buhari's Pubic Hairs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.