Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,318 members, 7,974,389 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 11:00 PM

Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu - NYSC (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu (26993 Views)

Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) / Man Proposes To His Fellow Corps Member On Their Passing Out Parade / Corp Member Get Drowned In Akwa Ibom State . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Bbbwings: 9:29am On Sep 09, 2019
alizma:

The problem with some of you is that you know nothing about your country. Before you play down on his offer, you need to first understand the major reason for which NYSC was set up.

establishment of the National Youth Service Corps by decree No.24 of 22nd May 1973 which stated that the NYSC is being established "with a view to the proper encouragement and development of common ties among the youths of Nigeria and the promotion of national unity".
Better you reason his way.
If lets say 100 are empowered to start business and stay back at least 10 will marry an indigene in the long run.
They also get to employ the indigenes if their businesses are successful

This is a better way to foster national unity
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by lexy2014: 9:32am On Sep 09, 2019
Mynd44:
Would have made more sense if he promised to award 200k to corp members that come up with ways to develop Abia.

"Ways to develop Abia" like how?
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Preetychina22(m): 9:47am On Sep 09, 2019
Aonkuuse:
Sounds good but it is right in the wrong society. It will do more harm than Good, in this hard economy people will go into marriages because of the money. 80% of these marriages Will end without head. I think he should support brilliant ideas and scholarship with that money. Good gesture though.
What kind of English be dis kwanu? undecided
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by luluosas(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2019
So, it's now about money? No wonder failed marriages are on the increase in Nigeria today
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by DimIsaac10(m): 9:48am On Sep 09, 2019
ARRANGEE WEDDING LOADING..
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 09, 2019
faithfull18:
Mtschew, will he feed them after the marriage
Can't he use the money to startup a business to employ them.

Abia indigene spotted....
This is my marriage proposal please accept it so that I can go and claim 200k from your du_p state governor
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by maasoap(m): 9:58am On Sep 09, 2019
kuntash:

I totally agree!

sometimes I wonder how these people reason !
Mynd44:
Would have made more sense if he promised to award 200k to corp members that come up with ways to develop Abia.

He has his own reasons. It doesn't mean that your reason is the better one. The man is trying to encourage inter-tribal marriages to promote national unity seeing Nigeria the way it is at the moment.
You or anyone for that matter can promise 200k to look for a way to develop Abia state. His money, his priority
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 09, 2019
Bbbwings:

Better you reason his way.
If lets say 100 are empowered to start business and stay back at least 10 will marry an indigene in the long run.
They also get to employ the indigenes if their businesses are successful

This is a better way to foster national unity

The sporadic increase of mature single ladies in alarming in Nigeria and the larger percentage is from the Yeast because of humongous bride price.
As a futuristic governor, he is particular about the region going to extinction if there's no marriage or procuration either legally or illegally...
So giving 200k is not out of place....
Tell your ladies to shun pride and tribalism .... and dey will have marry and have children....

Do you know in South West dis is not a concern...
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by dnawah(m): 10:54am On Sep 09, 2019
Metrixnews:
The member representing Bende North constituency Abia state House of Assembly Hon. Chijioke Chukwu has made a N200,000 pledge to any corps member that marries and indigene of the state and N100,000 to any NYSC member that marries fellow member within the service year, ABN TV reports.

While charging the youth corps members serving in the state to be of good moral behaviour during and after the period of their service year by avoiding cutting corners, involving in drugs and internet fraud, he appealed to them to contribute meaningfully to the development of the state, assuring them that the Okezie Ikpeazu-led administration is committed to ensuring their security and that of all visitors and indigenes of the state.

Speaking after an inter platoon sports and volleyball occasion to mark the end of the orientation exercise for Batch “B” stream 2 for NYSC members in Igbere, Bende Local Government Area of Abia state on Friday, Hon. Chukwu who is also the sponsor of the sporting competition expressed happiness with the peaceful atmosphere he experienced in the orientation camp.

Source: https://www.abnews247.com/2019/09/marry-abia-indigene-get-200k-marry-fellow-corps-member-get-100k-hon-chukwu-challenges-corpers/

marry one 200k.marry 4,200x 4=800k yes abia all the way.
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Revolva(m): 11:22am On Sep 09, 2019
Abia girls no fine na hahaha reach imo girls but imo gals sabi do olosho weller
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2019
Abeg, I am looking for 20 men for this contract, we shall marry and divorce after 2 weeks.
No sex please, just contract marriage!
Sharing formula is 70/30.
Business don start be that, we all need money.
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Ezeudo7: 12:36pm On Sep 09, 2019
Corpers go now knack d town hands down! grin
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by tck2000(m): 12:56pm On Sep 09, 2019
Chai
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by virginchaser(m): 12:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
In Plateau state Gbong Gwon of Jos told us similar thing some years ago.
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2019
Even if d toto don sour or d body don slack from too much dicking from tramador, agbo etc & all dis 2 hours f1ucking from jobless small small boys who don't know they have used 2/3 of their life already on hoes.
Give me 900 million to marry a girl dat others see as queen but if we are not divinely met to be, I go flee. Life too short

here in Edo, no cut throat pride price, no tribalism
Igbo girls too dey shakara & most annoying part they are not even virgin.

God forbid evil see people wey dey rule Nigerians
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Rubbiish(m): 2:03pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Not a mouth watering offer. Who 200k wan eep for this economy? Mtcheeew
Hmm u think so?
200k is 200 million to some persons oh
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 09, 2019
Rubbiish:

Hmm u think so?
200k is 200 million to some persons oh
You right. I personally can turn that 200k into millions
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Rubbiish(m): 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
You right. I personally can turn that 200k into millions
Hmm
I fear 200k will be unable to yield such high returns
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Nobody: 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Rubbiish:

Hmm
I fear 200k will be unable to yield such high returns
Depends
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by stormborn28(m): 4:08pm On Sep 09, 2019
Useless politicians everywhere
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Damfostopper(m): 4:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
when Oyo state was 500k last year I was serving.....

marry and be jobless later
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by sammie99: 6:16pm On Sep 09, 2019
Is marriage now the prob of corp members?
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by Respect11(m): 7:02pm On Sep 09, 2019
Don't forget to marry in Isiala Ngwa south
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by kayusely70(m): 2:43am On Sep 10, 2019
After marriage what happen to work, upkeep and feeding.
Re: Marry Abia Indigene, Get 200k, Marry Fellow Corps Member, Get 100k - Hon. Chukwu by baratech: 1:29pm On Sep 10, 2019
Mynd44:

It is really well this country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NYSC To Be Reformed Into Revenue-Generating Agency – FG / My Experience At The NYSC Camp, Yikpata, Kwara State / NYSC: Batch A 2020 Call Up Letter Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.