Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 (47140 Views)

Chelsea Vs Manchester United: Carabao Cup (1 -2) On 30th October 2019 / Tottenham Hotspur Vs Bayern Munich :UCL (2 - 7) On 1st October 2019 / Liverpool Vs Arsenal: Carabao Cup : (5 - 5) On 30th October 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Meliian(f): 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
wait! What does chelsea stand to gain? Can chelsea win this league? Let’s not act like chelsea is fighting for anything. Chelsea has played two big games this season and lost both. and they will still likely lose to the other big teams.

What are you yapping? Chelsea are 4th on the table, same points with Leicester, only goal difference in between. Yet you're saying Liverpool getting a draw doesn't affect the price of fish. Really??

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by osazsky(m): 7:57pm On Oct 20, 2019
m140:

Player wey no sabi play ball, klopp giving him free role. That man get issue
today club is the best coach in d world better than pep,draws one game he don become mumu Nigerians na wah for una o
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by mvem(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
eclecticbaron:
To be honest Liverpool were lucky to draw that game. Although before the match I thought they'd batter Man Utd but that wasn't the case. Ultimately this result will kick start Man Utd's season. I see them doing better going forward because of the confidence boost they'll get from this game.
Did you start watching football today. the result is not a surprise. This is Liverpool vs Utd, the biggest game in England. Even Ferguson came for training to motivate the team, that's to show you how important the game is. Don't just use this game to judge Utd because it was expected, it is a rivalry ...a very strong one......Despite people shouting Liverpool will thrash Utd, more experienced fans knew it was likely a draw. In these kind of games form is out of the question, more of playing for pride

14 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by m140(m): 7:58pm On Oct 20, 2019
eni4real:
If Origi do not play, Barcelona has a chance!! lipsrsealed
Origi is a lfc player, but messi played and on the pitch with 4nil ,
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 7:59pm On Oct 20, 2019
Meliian:

What are you yapping? Chelsea are 4th on the table, same points with Leicester, only goal difference in between. Yet you're saying Liverpool getting a draw doesn't affect the price of fish. Really??
Liverpool’s draw affects a lot of things. But let’s not flatter chelsea by making them believe they are part of it.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Meliian(f): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
Liverpool’s draw affects a lot of things. But let’s not flatter chelsea by making them believe they are part of it.

Haha. I get your drift now. You just want to troll. I'm not doing again. Good bye.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by m140(m): 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
Why not stake all your life savings on Liverpool to win the epl? Then come to me at the end of the season for free money to buy rope
Do this with your team

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2019
m140:

Do this with your team
coming from someone who thinks Liverpool can win league.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by openmine(m): 8:04pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sirfeeking:
It is too early to be speaking from both of sides of your mouth.The difference between the second team(Mancity) and Man United is 9 points.We still have 29 games before the end of the season.Anything is possible in football,because you are topping the league at this stage doesn't mean you are the champion.

On the other hand,you should be worried about your dear club.....BOTTLERS FC grin
I laugh in Swahili..... a bottler fc has won the champions league for the 6th time!
a bottler fc is top of the league grin
waohhh I love being a bottler fc if it means winning something!
Now to the table please don't just look at the position of manutd,look at their points and use your God endowed eyes to confirm if they are struggling or fighting for relegation grin

abeg check this table.....manutd are two points from relegation...if you know u you know tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Tflex01: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
Why not stake all your life savings on Liverpool to win the epl? Then come to me at the end of the season for free money to buy rope

Have you sold all your ancestors inherited properties to bet against Liverpool winning premier league yet? grin

mumu. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Tflex01: 8:09pm On Oct 20, 2019
All these losers shouting that Liverpool can not win premier league said the same 3 years ago about champions league. cool

When Liverpool eventually won Champions league, they said they wanted Liverpool to win in the first place. cheesy

yeye. grin

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Wordson(m): 8:10pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
The city of Manchester is the capital of British football. Liverpool can’t win this league. Trust me. If United isn’t dominating, City is dominating. Guardiola’s City will win the league for the 3rd straight time this season. The 1st club to win a 3-straight EPL trophy since United did same in 99, 00, 01 AND 07, 08, 09.

EPL will always be a manchester affair.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Frankiss44(m): 8:11pm On Oct 20, 2019
HappyAmInCANADA:
united were lucky anyways ,the presence of Mo Salla would have killed united

Same mo Sala that hasn't scored a goal against united cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Wordson(m): 8:12pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
The city of Manchester is the capital of British football. Liverpool can’t win this league. Trust me. If United isn’t dominating, City is dominating. Guardiola’s City will win the league for the 3rd straight time this season. The 1st club to win a 3-straight EPL trophy since United did same in 99, 00, 01 AND 07, 08, 09.

EPL will always be a manchester affair.
u can as well go hand it to dem now... sad.. stuff and nonesense

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by openmine(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
chai see haters of liverpool....just a draw and the haters now think liverpool are bottlers!
Maybe the league would have been concluded and handed to mancity had liverpool lost to manutd tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Merimental(m): 8:17pm On Oct 20, 2019
ashybabs:
ole survives... klopp wont be able to sack this one

won't
he should remain der til d return fixture.
Mourinho got served @ ANFIELD b4 his sack
, so who is dat confused lil man playing a 5-3-2 Formation at home 2day not to get thumped.

if he lasts til den,we will know.

ynwa

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by openmine(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2019
Merimental:

won't
, so who is dat confused lil man playing a 5-3-2 Formation at home 2day not to get thumped.

ynwa
i dont want ole to be changed ohhh..... grin grin grin
Let him be there until manutd are in the relegation zone....then all of them will receive sense and sack him with just 10 matches to go! tongue tongue
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Wordson(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2019
openmine:

I laugh in Swahili..... a bottler fc has won the champions league for the 6th time!
a bottler fc is top of the league grin
waohhh I love being a bottler fc if it means winning something!
Now to the table please don't just look at the position of manutd,look at their points and use your God endowed eyes to confirm if they are struggling or fighting for relegation grin

abeg check this table.....manutd are two points from relegation...if you know u you know tongue tongue

grin.. guy u no go kill person...

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Merimental(m): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2019
Sirfeeking:
Cry me a river,you just dropped 2 points.

Accepted.
assuming ur team is anywer near as good as city which isnt possible by d way. City have dropped 6 + points alreday.
we dropped just 2 Oga. just 2 to a Bogey team.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Merimental(m): 8:28pm On Oct 20, 2019
openmine:

i dont want ole to be changed ohhh..... grin grin grin
Let him be there until manutd are in the relegation zone....then all of them will receive sense and sack him with just 10 matches to go! tongue tongue

True talk.
same way he took Cardiff to relegation b4 der very eyes.

let him remain der manager abeg.
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by eclecticbaron: 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
mvem:
Did you start watching football today. the result is not a surprise. This is Liverpool vs Utd, the biggest game in England. Even Ferguson came for training to motivate the team, that's to show you how important the game is. Don't just use this game to judge Utd because it was expected, it is a rivalry ...a very strong one......Despite people shouting Liverpool will thrash Utd, more experienced fans knew it was likely a draw. In these kind of games form is out of the question, more of playing for pride

Calm down bro. I almost got knifed in a bar at Manchester Piccadilly by a scouser because of this game back in 2011. Spare me the history lesson I know the rivalry. But then again considering the two sides form it was safe to say it was Liverpool's game to lose rivalry or no rivalry. You'd have to take form into reckoning because of the disparity in quality between the two sides at the moment. This was the best time for Liverpool to beat Utd.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 8:30pm On Oct 20, 2019
Tflex01:

Have you sold all your ancestors inherited properties to bet against Liverpool winning premier league yet? grin

mumu. cheesy
when we see funny people who really believe that liverpool can actually win a pl trophy.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by lordprogress: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2019
Lol you guys said you will beat us silly at the end una come they beg for draw come win for old trafford na yeye loserpool grin
As for the league lol we know you guys are not winning it we have heard this shit over and over again.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:36pm On Oct 20, 2019
Merimental:

won't

ynwa
but they scored before u guys even with d defensive formation imagine wat would have happened if they attacked ,I will keep saying it the fa should just be giving liverpool 25 points ahead before the league games start they won't still finish top,they always have a way of bottling things , liverpool are ahead of city with 3 points only cus they have not played city,last last city go they alright

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 8:40pm On Oct 20, 2019
osazsky:
but they scored before u guys even with d defensive formation imagine wat would have happened if they attacked ,I will keep saying it the fa should just be giving liverpool 25 points ahead before the league games start they won't still finish top,they always have a way of bottling things , liverpool are ahead of city with 3 points only customers they have not played city,last last city go they alright
Even Arsenal has a better shot at the epl trophy than liverpool. Liverpool and premier league are like “oil and water”.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by m140(m): 8:41pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
coming from someone who thinks Liverpool can win league.
Liverpool is winning this with more points than last season

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by DownChelsea(f): 8:42pm On Oct 20, 2019
m140:

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by m140(m): 8:44pm On Oct 20, 2019
lordprogress:
Lol you guys said you will beat us silly at the end una come they beg for draw come win for old trafford na yeye loserpool grin
As for the league lol we know you guys are not winning it we have heard this shit over and over again.
Lfc are just too close, even manU never won league with 97 point. They are winning this, which major league did you see second with 97points

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 20, 2019
biGDhAp:

that guy eyes don get problem..

grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by m140(m): 8:46pm On Oct 20, 2019
DownChelsea:
If you like say sona , lfc is winning this
Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:51pm On Oct 20, 2019
m140:

Lfc are just too close, even manU never won league with 97 point. They are winning this, which major league did you see second with 97points
so na points this one come they count,lòoserpool will not be remembered for having 97 points in the 2018 season only one club would be remembered and that is city,Argentina played better than Germany in the finals of d world cup,no body will remember Argentina for having many chances but germany would be remembered for winning d cup

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 20th October 2019 by osazsky(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2019
m140:

that means u won it last season,these people keep living in delusion

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Chelsea vs Tottenham Hotspur Capital one cup final-( 2 - 0) On 1st march 2015 / Manchester United Vs Arsenal (3 - 2) On 28th February 2016 / Manchester City Vs Manchester United (4 - 1) On 6th March 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.