Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,222 members, 7,950,245 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) (429 Views)

Bill This Guy From The First Day You Set Eyes On Him & He Asks For Your Number / 20 Things That Make A Woman Truly Beautiful Inside And Out / With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2019
Nothing truly beautiful ever asks for attention – it just naturally exists, as it is, in confidence and boldness.

Remember this the next time you chase someone you think you love. Remember this the next time you feel as if you need to compete for the attention of someone you admire.

Generationally speaking, we often feel the need to prove ourselves to the heart we regard. We often feel the need to change ourselves to better suit their needs, we often wonder if we are exactly what they are looking for, or if they have other options.

I have heard the sentiment many times over, I have seen it dissect beautiful moments and sensationalize less than beautiful relationships. Stop the ‘if onlys’ and the “but maybes.” Trust me when I say that those do not exist within the boundaries of the love you want. They only exist within the reality of the love you chase.

The most awe-inspiring person you will ever have the privilege of loving will plant their feet firmly in front of you and say, “This is what I want.” There will be courage, transparency. There will be declaration, and certainty.

Click on the link to read more ... [url][/url]https://pereirabimpe..com/2019/09/nothing-truly-beautiful-ever-asks-for.html
Re: Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) by pharrell8(m): 12:33pm On Sep 09, 2019
Okay
Re: Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) by Fountainofyouth(f): 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2019
True kiss
Re: Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) by Adasun(m): 12:45pm On Sep 09, 2019
Dat shouldn't stop u frm getting better.be da best version of yourself
Re: Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2019
pharrell8:
Okay
YEA
Re: Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
True kiss
EXACTLY
Re: Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2019
Adasun:
Dat shouldn't stop u frm getting better.be da best version of yourself
EXACTLY

(1) (Reply)

Negative Effects Of Skin Bleaching / Too Late To Apologise. A Touching Short Story. / How Not To Be A Baby Mama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.