Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,039 members, 7,919,286 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:13 AM

With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? (1480 Views)

Help: I Did Not Cheat On This Girl (pics) / Nothing Truly Beautiful Ever Asks For Attention (why You Shouldn’t Chase Love) / Reasons Why Men Must Not Cheat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by TkhGuy(m): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2022
Most guys come out to defend girls social & sexual misconduct that was inflicted upon them by social network,

Lets take a look at janemena who married & continue to flex her booty on ig to get attention & sell anything

& mercy Johnson who married & cut off social network to remain a wife..

How do you guy think? Check Tiktok any girl who have lots of attention through social network, will eventual turn into a street dog,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKRmePN2ADc

Cos they will come a time she will stop rejecting offers & start accepting offers,

A hunter hunting antelop has a plan, just like a person growing chicken, or a guy growing his dk have a target..

A girl using social network or media to advertise her boobs & ass is street property if she said she is not advertising her boobs or ass, she is up to some shitty stuff which will leads to horing,

If she really cherish your relationship with her, she must close her social network handle or account when on a date with you, if she refused to close it, then she is not done sesrching for entanglement..

This doesn't go both ways with guys cos guys rarely use social networks to hunt for flirts after getting a real spouse.. if you want to get the best out of her, cut her off from social network, any girl who is still scrolling through social media while on a date with you for any reason is simply saying you are not enough,
This is the core reason why western girls can't stay loyal or faithful because of the exposure to social media,

The rate at which the attention they gets floods their brains is like using a flash software to flash a phone, they quickly turn & forget the current relationship they are or discard it once they got some new flooding thier dms, married or not, infidelity is a matter of choice at her disposal.

Nigerian girls who loves money the way flies love shit are becoming hoes through social media, dive into their phones & you will know why she her marriage will not last longer than a wine in a wine shop, if she is single, you now see the reason why she will might remain single for the rest of her life, except she decided cut off her social media horing portal

Why is that cos girls still think like fish, they are easily deceived & they believe more in hope of the millions of birds in forests than the one they have at hand, that falsehood home is the road to their predicament & destruction,

I did remember depriving my kid sister compldtly from social networks before she got married cos I saw it coming.

1 Share

Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 14, 2022
I wish them the best... Men cheat like their lives depends on it... Let's balance the scales... Afterall, variety is the spice of life!

2 Likes

Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by Kdon2: 10:37am On Jan 14, 2022
TkhGuy:
Most guys come out to defend girls social & sexual misconduct that was inflicted upon them by social network,

Lets take a look at janemena who married & continue to flex her booty on ig to get attention & sell anything

How do you guy think? Check Tiktok any girl who have lots of attention through social network, will eventual turn into a street dog,

Cos they will come a time she will stop rejecting offers & start accepting offers,

A hunter hunting antelop has a plan, just like a person growing chicken, or a guy growing his dk have a target..

A girl using social network or media to advertise her boobs & ass is street property

Agreed
Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Right from relationship i do tell my girlfriends to go off social media if they truly loved me, cus i will hate acting drama if we eventually got married with their social media of a thing.

2 Likes

Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by Kdon2: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
I wish them the best... Men cheat like their lives depends on it... Let's balance the scales... Afterall, variety is the spice of life!

Potential cheat already! grin

1 Like

Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 14, 2022
Kdon2:

Potential cheat already! grin
Uuh... Yes...

I jumped on the 'potential cheat' wagon with your gender...
Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by Kdon2: 11:15am On Jan 14, 2022
Datboredberry:
Uuh... Yes...

I jumped on the 'potential cheat' wagon with your gender...

Hmmmm. Cheat in peace o
Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by Tombrown3(m): 4:09pm On Jan 14, 2022
TkhGuy:

A girl using social network or media to advertise her boobs & ass is street property

This really got me concerned cause I can remember debating this few years ago with friends.

My mom is above 55 years, I tried explaining to her why women are no longer faithful just like during their own time 40 to 30 years ago. I keep telling her if I don't get a women who has at least 75% of her traits, I won't marry, we laughed about it. She asked if that is so difficult and I tell her no, it's not about getting her quality is the case but rather getting her quality with an exposure of today's social media.

Attention is intoxicating, just like every other harmful habits. An average girl sees herself as a goddess on the internet.

I blame the men more for this, because out of sexual lust we give this girls undeserved attention.

We have so many males on the internet with uttered psychological mind, these guys can say anything to any girl even when it's absolutely unnecessary. Example, here on nairaland a single mom was complaining about her broken home and how she's being scared coping as a single mum; some guys where boldly offering to be her intimacy gadget, it was weird to me because what the said woman need the least at her circumstance is sex!

This has really placed an average guy on very low scale, and has led many living a fake life, these girls with absolutely nothing to offer will get a lot of attention that will only be available for a guy who's either a celeb or very influential.

It's just like saying every girl is a hoe, forgetting their clients are male who encourage them with a humongous pay! So why will they ever wanna be faithful.

The question is how do we stop giving this girls so much attention? If you talk down on a twerking video(which is one of the ways to less promoting it) you'll see 100 guys coming at you with so many name calling and bashing! You will be shocked and no guy will wanna engage 100 guys on the internet supporting a "thing". Since most of these men are not exposed or educated, little things usually move them, and that's where all the cheap attention comes in.

Could go on and on, but... It won't change anything.

3 Likes

Re: With All This Attention Why Will She Not Cheat? by TkhGuy(m): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2022
Tombrown3:

This really got me concerned cause I can remember debating this few years ago with friends.

Could go on and on, but... It won't change anything.

You said it all bro i am glad there are still guys with moral like you...kind of make me happy in a way, we can't stop them but those we can't stop are fastly drifting into destruction, which time will bring them into that life of solitude were they face the destruction of too much attention they sacrificed their life collecting at their youthful days..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Man Packs His Girlfriend Clothes, Kicks Her Out Of His House For ‘misbehaving’ / Lady Heartbroken As Ex-boyfriend Retrieves Shop He Built For Her After Breakup / Is There No Genuine Love In Real Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.