Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:52 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (130627 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by susiivy: 9:51am On Sep 23, 2019
gideon286:
Good morning everyone.

Hope your night was all good?

Good morning I'll like to know how to order for jewelry. Earrings ,necklace etc
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by susiivy: 9:52am On Sep 23, 2019
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dvkot(m): 9:56am On Sep 23, 2019
Tenshades:

See this one eh, "I'll ask you how far by the end of next month let me see what you have done so far." Who assigned to you the position of checker? I look like person wey competition dey hungry for your face?

I get your type as friends. I know your pain point. You just don't want others to grow while you grow.

So because you have gained or Running Ads already, others shouldn't do anything?

Cos I don't understand why you are showing us Ads when you told Mr Gideon to stop giving valuable info for free since it seems to you u r d only that can run Ad or you think u r d first person to run Ad on this thread or in dz country.

FYI, I don't have any business engaging in unhealthy competition with you cos it's senseless, pointless, and self-centered.

You are part of the reasons why Human Development in this country is not moving upward.

Person wey dey embezzle billions of dollars meant for the masses and person wey dey stop others from helping others are d same.

So Mr Bad energy, please find your way to the Deep Sea.
the energy u put in typin this reply could have been channeled into something else... u not the op, so why u butt pained?

the op did great in giving out some info for free and yet he still reserved some to sell for his student that will pay him for more info.
i can bet this is not the first time you guys are hearing of mini importation, and for someone like you tenshades, you will still jump on another thread of mini importation despite all that you have read here, you will be looking for magic botton.
There is a hack i have added to what i have discover here, and its fully automated you dont really need to create a website and you dont need to import the product, others will do it for you for free.
Also you can start with just five products.. all you will do is to run ads on facebook. so im still testing this strategy and so far its going good. No matter what the op drop here if you didn't put it into work you won't get anything.

5 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 23, 2019
peablaze:

Please o, which reliable company can i use to procure.. It's urgent please

hi i can help u to procure froom 1688
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 23, 2019
susiivy:

you can get them on aliexpress and 1688

need help in procurement

chat me up on whatsapp

check my signature
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2019
dvkot:
the energy u put in typin this reply could have been channeled into something else... u not the op, so why u butt pained?

the op did great in giving out some info for free and yet he still reserved some to sell for his student that will pay him for more info.
i can bet this is not the first time you guys are hearing of mini importation, and for someone like you tenshades, you will still jump on another thread of mini importation despite all that you have read here, you will be looking for magic botton.
There is a hack i have added to what i have discover here, and its fully automated you dont really need to create a website and you dont need to import the product, others will do it for you for free.
Also you can start with just five products.. all you will do is to run ads on facebook. so im still testing this strategy and so far its going good. No matter what the op drop here if you didn't put it into work you won't get anything.

1. You also put the same energy you should have channeled to something better to replying me.

2. I'm pained cos you're trying to stop the OP from helping me and unfortunately for you, the OP can't be stopped by pessimists like you.

3. Since you knew the OP is doing a great job by giving valuable info out which u r also benefitting from, why tell him to stop?

4. For the fact that this is not the first time we are hearing it doesn't mean we shouldnt learn more. And someone like you that has been hearing it also for a very long time is still parading this thread to "add a hack" to your previous knowledge... Ain't you ashamed of that same accusation?

Moreover Dude, u are still repeating what the OP has said in d previous pages. Nothing new with your "strategy"... Maybe it's new to you anyways. So we don hear you... We don know say u Don dey run your Ad... Anything else?

Or maybe if customers dey hungry you, u fit go create a new thread of yours and stop bragging on another man's thread here cos we can't still fathom why u r making noise here.

Moreover if I jump on another thread concerning this biz, is it your fuckkkkng business? You wey no dey jump from thread to thread, why did u leave domaining thread and fiverr threads among others? Why?

If you Sabi the biz, go create your own thread and brag to your students, collect money from them while you impact nothing to them.

Arrant nonsense!

9 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by jefy(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2019
gideon286:
Good morning everyone.

Hope your night was all good?
We good. Thanks for all the info. I just created my telegram channel. We are following and eagerly expectant. Gracias my Amigo

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dvkot(m): 11:12am On Sep 23, 2019
Tenshades:

1. You also put the same energy you should have channeled to something better to replying me.

2. I'm pained cos you're trying to stop the OP from helping me and unfortunately for you, the OP can't be stopped by pessimists like you.

3. Since you knew the OP is doing a great job by giving valuable info out which u r also benefitting from, why tell him to stop?

4. For the fact that this is not the first time we are hearing it doesn't mean we shouldnt learn more. And someone like you that has been hearing it also for a very long time is still parading this thread to "add a hack" to your previous knowledge... Ain't you ashamed of that same accusation?

Moreover Dude, u are still repeating what the OP has said in d previous pages. Nothing new with your "strategy"... Maybe it's new to you anyways. So we don hear you... We don know say u Don dey run your Ad... Anything else?

Or maybe if customers dey hungry you, u fit go create a new thread of yours and stop bragging on another man's thread here cos we can't still fathom why u r making noise here.

Moreover if I jump on another thread concerning this biz, is it your fuckkkkng business? You wey no dey jump from thread to thread, why did u leave domaining thread and fiverr threads among others? Why?

If you Sabi the biz, go create your own thread and brag to your students, collect money from them while you impact nothing to them.

Arrant nonsense!
talkers and not doers sighted, I'll ask u how far by nxt month
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Tenshades(m): 11:30am On Sep 23, 2019
dvkot:
talkers and not doers sighted, I'll ask u how far by nxt month

Go and sit down ogbeni.

I don tell u. I don't get myself involved in unhealthy competition.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gtech2sure: 1:04pm On Sep 23, 2019
gideon286:
1. Create a Facebook business page

A Facebook business page helps to make post of your business and it's offers on Facebook and also promote the posts and get it engage by your audience. I.e your audience can like, comment and share your posts and the more engagements you get the more audience you'll reach.

So click on create page and click on business page

2. Define your marketing objectives

Your marketing objectives is the goal of your Ads. In our case the goal of our Ads is to create conversions not awareness nor considerations.

So under conversion, you have to choose increase engagements in your app. This is because you are a beginner seller and you only need people to click on your Telegram like which will take then to your channel on telegram App.

3. Set your preferred target audiences

This is where you set the target audience that you want to reach. You can notice fron the 2nd and 3rd screenshots that i specified the regions I can easily deliver my products to intented buyers by my self because i'm a beginner seller. So i have to stipulate the cities where my delivery mobility can reach.

You can also see that i target single gender i.e female, and observe how i set their interest and age limit.

Note: Always set age limit btw the age of 28 to 40 because you wouldn't want unserious buys to order your products and from my experience people btw this age limit have proven to be potential buyers.

Boss, in this aspect of Facebook ads, you asked us to choose "increase engagements in your app" and it will direct buyers to telegram app.

But what if I use a sales page website like yours, what would i choose under conversion of the Facebook ads?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 1:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
dauntless15:
Mr. gideon286, when trying to purchase clothes, this image below is the size guide i believe, how can i translate it to English since its not a text i can copy and paste on Google translate, i tried guessing by searching the Chinese words for length, shoulder, sleeve etc, but the results i got doesn't match with the titles on the image below.
This is image text,it cant be translated with Google Chrome.

For you to translate image in Chinese, screenshot in Chinese etc,u need to download Google translate on playstore..

Check below how i translated the image text u sent to English by just highlighting each text ..

You can also download Gboard (Google keyboard) to write in Chinese..

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2019
Chinese 我只是用Gboard写中文

English I just use Gboard to write in Chinese

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by mrsage(m): 2:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
dauntless15:
Mr. gideon286, when trying to purchase clothes, this image below is the size guide i believe, how can i translate it to English since its not a text i can copy and paste on Google translate, i tried guessing by searching the Chinese words for length, shoulder, sleeve etc, but the results i got doesn't match with the titles on the image below.

Just copy the link, send to your procurement agent in China, indicate the sizes you want.

The agent will order on your behalf. That's what I do and it works, learning to translate figures can be stressful.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:35pm On Sep 23, 2019
Georgebaba:
Sir Gideon. Regards the fb ads. what bout those that are not on FB. That just want to create one cause of this reason. Hope ill still get audiences??

Even till now; i still buy Facebook account for this business. Maybe you can think of doing so too.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
hustlelegit:

Seen bro, how will it be sent to our courier company, and which courier company

It'll be automatically sent to the courier email address as soon as all the required form is filled and submitted. There are some information ive decided to conceal here. But my students should know the way soon.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:45pm On Sep 23, 2019
doffman:

You are just too good.

Please how do you connect your sales page with courier company automatically..

And please which WordPress theme you used...just explain

I'll go into deep lectures on this topic with my students alone, but you can find your way through.

Search these on YouTube, then watch the videos:

*How design a sales website on Click funnels

*How to install Aweber in Click funnels contact form

*How to install opt-in contact form on WordPress

Don't be discouraged on any steps; you can do it.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 4:56pm On Sep 23, 2019
dauntless15:

If you can get me the link to this, i'll explain better...

But as i said earlier, the most used are Medium (M) and Large (L). But you most know or guess correctly the size of your customers before you import the goods which is based on size on previous frequent sales or it's booked.

But on either M or L; if customers stipulates the size for you; you just have to type it in.

And for Sandals or Slippers the most used sizes are: 32, 35, 40 and 42
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:03pm On Sep 23, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

QUESTIONS
1. Let's assume I bought a carton of the cream, will the courier service package the cream one by one before they deliver to the customer?
2. Will the courier service be the one to collect the money for us?
3. Explain how the courier service will be notified automatically when a buyer buys a product, since we are the one that own the WordPress site

Answer:

1.Yes it'll be package depending on if it's same customer that ordered 1, 2 or 3; according to the number ordered.

2. They'll collect the money, get the company's commission and send the profit.

3. When buyers enter their details on your website; their details is stored in your dashboard and also automatically sent to courier company to promt delivery. We use Aweber for this; you can also install Aweber on your site or use normal WordPress opt-in tools.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
sleit:

For your first question, you can still get some sellers willing to sell one piece. It is just going to take you time, so you'd have to be patient. However, most often for lower priced items, it is advisable you just go for their MOQ. This is because most of these items come with express fees. If you want to buy a product of 2 yuan now with an express fee of 5 yuan, don't you think it is better to go for 2 or 3 rather than buying one and still paying the same 5 yuan.

But if the product is on the higher end, there is something that works for me. For example, last week I needed to buy a detoxification machine for my mum from China. I first went over to Aliexpress and I saw the price of one was between 45 to 55k.

So I head over to 1688 and searched for it. When I calculated it to naira, the machine was 22k shocked (that's how awesome 1688 can be). But the problem is that the sellers I saw only sell minimum of 2 to 3 respectively. Of course since this wasn't some blouse or cosmetic product, I couldn't just buy 2. In this kind of situation, you just scroll down to the part tagged 'Seller recommendation', 'Business hotpush', 'Shop similar' and you'd see other similar products from different sellers. So you keep clicking on them and scrolling and checking similar again...on and on until you get someone willing to sell one.

Mind you sometimes it takes time, you just have to patient. For me I can be tenacious atimes, even if it takes hours being hunched over my phone, I'd keep searching.

I hope that helps.

Thanks alot. You're giving me strength.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2019
susiivy:

When you get to 1688 .com, simply search: women necklace or women jewelry More results will pop-up.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:12pm On Sep 23, 2019
Zinny25:
good morning,please I need someone to help me order and ship in some products for me, the last one I did is taking about 56 days to get to Nigeria... I want someone to help me out.

please if you are a scammer or thief just jump and pass

Use Funkam

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 5:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
We'll continue in the evening

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
gideon286:

Use Funkam
ok boss
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by doffman: 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2019
gideon286:

I'll go into deep lectures on this topic with my students alone, but you can find your way through.

Search these on YouTube, then watch the videos:

*How design a sales website on Click funnels

*How to install Aweber in Click funnels contact form

*How to install opt-in contact form on WordPress

Don't be discouraged on any steps; you can do it.

I repeat , your are genius.

I got it now..

Let me ask this.. Does it means I will talk to the courier agent in the advance to give me the actual email I will be incorporated to the aweber for automatic sending..

And please which Nigeria courier do u think can handle good delivery throught out Nigeria..remember , any people across Nigeria can opt in into the sales page after you place fb ads

Am asking this because I want to develop my sales page that can send out the fillable contents to specified email instead of wasting money on aweber subscription.. I will give u access to it free of charge when I finish it.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by All4real2: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2019
gideon286:
If you still wonder how people make their money to buy assets, then you need to change your hustle and come to my line of business because there's money in buying and selling. So if you don't succeed this year with my free lecture, you've got yourself to blame.

THE MAIN PURPOSE OF THIS THREAD IS TO REVEAL HOW ANYONE CAN IMPORT GOODS (ESP. FEMALE PRODUCTS) FROM 1688 (china online wholesale store), SHIP IT DOWN TO NIGERIA, THEN SELL THE PRODUCTS ONLINE WITHOUT PHYSICALLY SEEING OR TOUCHING IT.

This is the best marketing model i came across in 2016 and it's really been springing out profit for me.

I'M TEACHING EVERYTHING FROM START TO FINISH SO JUST STAY ON THE THREAD TO LEARN
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Zinny25(f): 6:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
I have close to 5k friends on fb,is there any need to still create a Facebook ad?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Zinny25:
I have close to 5k friends on fb,is there any need to still create a Facebook ad?

Your question can be funny.

You Imported the goods because you wanted to sell it right? So you didn't buy the guys to sell it to your friends who may need it rather to people that have interest in the goods and have cash at hand to pay for the goods the moment they see it displayed on their timeline.

So you can't do without Facebook Ads.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by 1stbest(m): 7:30pm On Sep 23, 2019
After creating the business page promote it , am i going to run adverts for all the page over again and again when i posted a new products Or will I run the advert only for the particular new post?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2019
gideon286:

If you can get me the link to this, i'll explain better...

But as i said earlier, the most used are Medium (M) and Large (L). But you most know or guess correctly the size of your customers before you import the goods which is based on size on previous frequent sales or it's booked.

But on either M or L; if customers stipulates the size for you; you just have to type it in.

And for Sandals or Slippers the most used sizes are: 32, 35, 40 and 42
You don't get me, look at the diagrams below and you'll understand what I'm saying, the first diagram is a size chart i got from aliexpress, now you can see length, waist etc, written in English, along with measurements and corresponding sizes that will act as a guide,

Now assuming I'm buying clothes for myself i can simply measure length and refer to the chart, measure Waist and refer to the chart because its in English, but the second diagram which i got from 1688 is in Chinese, after measuring how do i know which is Waist, length etc since its in Chinese, please tell me you understand me this time around.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by dauntless15(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2019
Taeewo:
This is image text,it cant be translated with Google Chrome.

For you to translate image in Chinese, screenshot in Chinese etc,u need to download Google translate on playstore..

Check below how i translated the image text u sent to English by just highlighting each text ..

You can also download Gboard (Google keyboard) to write in Chinese..

Bro this is my solution, finally someone understand me, please can you elaborate on the process? After downloading the google translate app, do i screenshot the image and upload in the app or what.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Joe82834(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I will send to you later because it's in my laptop and it's currently not charged.

Pls help send to ejoseph05@gmail.com as well. Thanks in advance
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Zinny25:
good morning,please I need someone to help me order and ship in some products for me, the last one I did is taking about 56 days to get to Nigeria... I want someone to help me out.

please if you are a scammer or thief just jump and pass
Chat me up on 08137750741, check my username to see my thread & all services I offered!

Even on this thread, I have 4 new clients & got their order placed within 3 to 10mins after payment

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.