Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,410 members, 7,901,137 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:57 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (131161 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by 1stbest(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2019
felibrain:
building a new E store will cost like how much, will it have monthly payments /subscription ?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by OjoMadiba: 7:37pm On Sep 24, 2019
You will only pay annually subscription for domain names and hosting of your website. You can contact me on WhatsApp for the cost on setting up ur e-commerce store. 08138771746
1stbest:
building a new E store will cost like how much, will it have monthly payments /subscription ?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2019
chrome001:

Hey. No worries.

I ordered female products like sandal and cosmetics. I used 1688. And I budgeted 10k.

Thanks so much. Ok, the 10k was it for the purchase of goods alone? How much did the procurement guy charge for getting the goods right in your hands? I just want to have figures so I plan myself. Thanks.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by renewable1(m): 7:53pm On Sep 24, 2019
Thanks for this info
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2019
1stbest:

i can help u to set up an E-STORE FOR 15K

U ONLY PAY YEARLY SUBSCRIPTION
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by doffman: 8:31pm On Sep 24, 2019
felibrain:
Let me clarify something.
For those of you wondering how courier service will automatically receive customer orders, there's actually nothing technical about it. (OP has done a great job so far but I'm not sure why he didn't want to elaborate on this and I sincerely hope I won't be spoiling business in case of those who want his "premium content."wink.

Now this is it. When you visit my website at www.felibrain.com and click on the contact menu, you will be presented with an online form right? If you feel that form I will get an email. This is same thing that happens on the sales page OP shared.
What you see on his page is a mere contact form that sends whatever details you enter to an email address or a list of email addresses (and obviously, an email list).

If you are using WordPress to build the page you can install contact form 7 and build your form. In fact you don't need WordPress. You can use free online email contact form builders like foxyform, 123contactform, etc.

So basically, you're going to ask your preferred courier company to give you their email address. When building the form (it's usually a WYSIWYG stuff, no coding), you will just input their email as one of the emails that should receive whatever content people enter into the form and that's it. If people fill out the form, all email addresses you listed will get a copy of it.

Thank you very much .. U and op ,..May God help u in returns.
The question now is. ..which couriers services will you recommend
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2019
doffman:

Thank you very much .. U and op ,..May God help u in returns.
The question now is. ..which couriers services will you recommend

use courier plus.

most courier company dont offer Pay om delivery in Nigeria except few and some of dem require u to have a registered business.

in Gig u have to deposit some certain amoun of money where dey will be deduction from anytime u send goods to someone they offer pay on delivery, where tey collect money from d buyer on ur behalf.

6 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chrome001: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2019
Bossgem:

Thanks so much. Ok, the 10k was it for the purchase of goods alone? How much did the procurement guy charge for getting the goods right in your hands? I just want to have figures so I plan myself. Thanks.

Yes, it is.

He charges 6 dollars per kg, and that's all. The price will depend on the KG.

So the final price depends on the weight of your goods.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chrome001: 10:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
Tenshades:

Please how much extra charges climbed the 10k when u used d agent?

Check my response above.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by doffman: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2019
emperorblog21:

use courier plus.

most courier company dont offer Pay om delivery in Nigeria except few and some of dem require u to have a registered business.

in Gig u have to deposit some certain amoun of money where dey will be deduction from anytime u send goods to someone they offer pay on delivery, where tey collect money from d buyer on ur behalf.
OK thank you.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 11:36pm On Sep 24, 2019
chrome001:

Yep, this is true. I placed an order using Yesloaded, and the whole thing was super fast and smooth.

He also responds to questions fast and give updates.

I'd give a final review when I get my stuffs.
Thanks for the mention sir, we'll never let you down
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 8:23am On Sep 25, 2019
@ Yesloaded, I think I may contact you. Let's wait for chrome001 to give his final review. Fingers crossed.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 8:24am On Sep 25, 2019
Bossgem:
@ Yesloaded, I think I may contact you. Let's wait for chrome001 to give his final review. Fingers crossed.
No problem sir

Thank you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by zigziggy(m): 8:55am On Sep 25, 2019
In my entire life on NLF, the first time I will ever follow a post from page one to the last...@OP you are just too wonderful....am very lucky to come across this after spending mush time looking for an article that will benefit me....as they keep asking to click click click and click.
Op you have won my heart have noted your WhatsApp number..I will msg you soon..

to @tugrow I was doubting until you came to clear yourself...am wanting to do a business with you sooner.have noted down your contact too....

OP your reward is coming.....big time.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 8:58am On Sep 25, 2019
zigziggy:
In my entire life on NLF, the first time I will ever follow a post from page one to the last...@OP you are just too wonderful....am very lucky to come across this after spending mush time looking for an article that will benefit me....as they keep asking to click click click and click.
Op you have won my heart have noted your WhatsApp number..I will msg you soon..

to @tugrow I was doubting until you came to clear yourself...am wanting to do a business with you sooner.have noted down your contact too....

OP your reward is coming.....big time.
Thanks boss , we are at your services anytime
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 10:08am On Sep 25, 2019
chrome001:

Yes, it is.

He charges 6 dollars per kg, and that's all. The price will depend on the KG.

So the final price depends on the weight of your goods.

Ok, thank you. Please remember to give your final review of his service when your goods arrive. Thanks again.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 25, 2019
Cinese Nqtional holiday to start 30th of september and end 4th of october.

if you place order during dis day selles wont be able to process ur order until the 5th of october, if yoy have any goods in thr shipping company warehouse in china u will have to wait until 5th of Oct brcause Airline wont be able to fly out of china during d holiday.

want to order from china to Nigeria.
whatsapp 08120292561
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 11:44am On Sep 25, 2019
emperorblog21:
Cinese Nqtional holiday to start 30th of september and end 4th of october.

if you place order during dis day selles wont be able to process ur order until the 5th of october, if yoy have any goods in thr shipping company warehouse in china u will have to wait until 5th of Oct brcause Airline wont be able to fly out of china during d holiday.

want to order from china to Nigeria.
whatsapp 08120292561
October 1st to 7th is the National holiday..
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:00pm On Sep 25, 2019
Taeewo:
October 1st to 7th is the National holiday..

yes but d shipping company i use start 30 to end 4th
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 25, 2019
freshpzy1:
i love mini importation___but i need 2 get a phone first.

pls can you help me get oukitel c12 pro from 1688

lets see d price compared to jumia{#23,550}

they are not selling phone, but that phone is good is the one am using get it from Jumia
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 1:46pm On Sep 25, 2019
god bless you op
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
ambitiouschap:

they are not selling phone, but that phone is good is the one am using get it from Jumia

Bro they sell phones, do your research well because i have seen smartphones placed for sell on their site.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 3:04pm On Sep 25, 2019
freshpzy1:
i love mini importation___but i need 2 get a phone first.

pls can you help me get oukitel c12 pro from 1688

lets see d price compared to jumia{#23,550}

Here the price, there might be cheaper price so you keep searching

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 25, 2019
coolcentbigman:

Bro they sell phones, do your research well because i have seen smartphones placed for sell on their site.

ok I have seen it there thanks, and I want to ask how do you know fake products from there
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chrome001: 3:18pm On Sep 25, 2019
Bossgem:

Ok, thank you. Please remember to give your final review of his service when your goods arrive. Thanks again.

Sure thing.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
Tenshades:

Please how much extra charges climbed the 10k when u used d agent?
it’s not expensive using a procurement agent
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 3:31pm On Sep 25, 2019
gideon286:

The courier company will give you their email address

Courier companies that can handle delivery throughout Nigeria are not cost effective - DHL do that. Only courier that distribute within some states are cost effective. Ive decided to reveal the courier company i use to my students alone.

Bros thanks so much for your time and resources you're creating a better generation, if only the Nigeria Government and other Nigerians can empower the others just like you then crime will be eradicated to its minimum. You might not understand what you're doing for us especially me i lost huge capital with my mom trying to invest in a new location we find our self after moving out of Lagos, we lost funds.

I've briefed my cousin about the business so he can support me and give some loan to me though i'm still hopping. The laptop i placed for sell, people are just pricing it anyhow, imagine someone asking me to sell to him for 15k though i don't blame anyone the country and it's people are indeed going through hardship.

I believe this business is a breakthrough for me and anytime i make an order i will let you know, the zeal is just too much but no funds for now.
God bless you.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ThePianoGuy: 3:32pm On Sep 25, 2019
freshpzy1:
i need a cheap deal 4 oukitel c12 pro from 1688

pls help me with dat___blko
that’s nice, you can pm me when you are ready
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2019
ambitiouschap:

ok I have seen it there thanks, and I want to ask how do you know fake products from there

I can't really tell but i suggest you just look at the rating for each seller which show people has made order from them before and the products were good.

Like the seller in this screenshot has 57% customer review which is fantastic and shows they can be trusted.
Please gurus in the house should help out.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Elemental(m): 7:30pm On Sep 25, 2019
mrsage:

Yes you can

OK, thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by kingDELE(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I will send to you later because it's in my laptop and it's currently not charged.
please help me with the eBook too

sumailaabduljelil@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.