Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,757 members, 7,875,901 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 01:12 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (130494 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:02am On Sep 29, 2019
How To Create A Single Product Sales Page Website

For those who wanna sit at the comfort of their home or office while everything is taken care of by three (3) systems - which are; The courier company and their warehouse, Facebook Ads and Product website.

Haven confirmed that your goods has been shipped and stored in the courier's warehouse; your next action is to run Facebook Ads directing your visitors to your product website where they can enter their details (Name, Phone number, residential address and email address), as soon as they click on the order button; all their details will be automatically sent to your dashboard and courier's email address so that the courier company handles promt deliveries. If you have a related Products, you can promote them by sending campaign (broadcast emails) to your Subscribers and they'll buy the product without wasting funds run Facebook Ads again. This is called email marketing.

I'll intensively lecture email marketing to my students alone; so if you wanna enroll in my class; kindly chat me up.

Designing Your Website

A single Product sales page and an E-store website isn't the same but you can generally call them an e-commerce website. A single Product website (SPW) consist of; one Product pictures/videos, it's short description, opt-in contact form and contact details of seller (esp. WhatsApp number) while an e-store website contains varieties of goods, their pictures and descriptions.

From my experience, a single product website converts visitors to money faster than an E-store because a single Product website (SPW) conceals visitors to focus on just one product without distracting their interest towards other products so sales will be attracted.

MERITS OF A SINGLE PRODUCT WEBSITE OVER E-STORE

- Visitor's email address is captured on first page of the website - Here chances that money spent on Ads isn't wasted since you can re-occur website visitors to potential buyers with email marketing.
- It is easy to design: Like my stretch marks Website didn't take me up to four (4) hours to design everthing since the interface is drag and drop.

Hence, i'll recommend a SPW over E-store EXCEPT you are capable of channeling massive traffic to your E-store, at a long run it'll produce massive revenue esp. if it's branded (like Jumia) - where visitors will type your E-store url, logon your website and buy your products i.e if the ones they bought actually add value or solves their intent problem.

To Design A Single Product Website; You need to have grounded knowledge on:

* How to create a Landing Page and Install an opt-in contact form on the page

* How to setup email marketing automation

I talked about Aweber and Click funnels before but they are not cost effective for a beginner who wanna maximize profit instead of wasting huge funds.

I have prepared a Do It Yourself ebook with video links on how to create a Single Product Website at minimum cost. You don't need to write code or be an expert in graphics design because the design process is drag and drop.

If you need the ebook, whatsapp me on (0-8-1-0-2-5-3-4-0-7-9) or call : 0-8-1-0-2-6-3-0-3-7-6

If you need my company to design an attractive single page website for you, you can also chat me up.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 1:26pm On Sep 29, 2019
ADVERTISEMENT

Haven created your Telegram Channel or Website, haven much visits on your page daily is what you consider as paramount, because you won't want to have your goods in stock for months without anyone buying from you, it'll be very annoying. You have to make sure you adhere to any possible means to sell the goods within 2 weeks max. so you can import more, make sales and generate steady profits.

I only talk about Facebook Ads in previous lecture; but i wanna let us know that there are high converting Ads you can set-up and get peak response alongside the Facebook Ads.

One of them is Jiji Ads. Jiji which is an E-store of both new and used Products facilitates one of the most effective Ads response. Imagine you've got a gadget or goods to sell and you place it for sale on Jiji website; You and I can tell better that within 3 to 4 days, you'll start receiving calls from potential buyers without running Ads, how much more the response rate if you place Ads on Jiji and your product is always at the front page of the website.

Most Jiji Ads comes from Facebook as the target is dependent on towns in a state. So when you run Jiji Ads [haven configured your Ads target settings], when Jiji display your Ads on Facebook; it'll only be seen by those who lives within the states and locality which you've set-up on Jiji.

Jiji Ads is highly responsive because their Ads runs both on Jiji Website and Facebook gearing more exposure. That's why you'll see Jiji products (Ads) on your Facebook timeline ... It's not Jiji that owns the products but people who have goods for sale and needs instant buyers.

Another very effective Ads is Instagram Ads: People spend more time on Instagram these days more than Facebook. With Instagram Ads, you won't only have interested buyers but also customers that'll trust your products - since you'll mostly run the Ads with the product video; comments and hashtags will get the video go viral and i.e more customers for you; response will be instant and you'll get to know more people of higher class - these are people that hastingly order for your products without considering the price and make order. So Instagram Ads facilitates investment power and increase reoccurring customers.

I'll intensively teach how to run Jiji and Instagram Ads to my students. Chat me up to join my class.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by adaperry25: 1:45pm On Sep 29, 2019
gideon286:
ADVERTISEMENT

Haven created your Telegram Channel or Website, haven much visits on your page daily is what you consider as paramount, because you won't want to have your goods in stock for months without anyone buying from you, it'll be very annoying. You have to make sure you adhere to any possible means to sell the goods within 2 weeks max. so you can import more, make sales and generate steady profits.

I only talk about Facebook Ads in previous lecture; but i wanna let us know that there are high converting Ads you can set-up and get peak response alongside the Facebook Ads.

One of them is Jiji Ads. Jiji which is an E-store of both new and used Products facilitates one of the most effective Ads response. Imagine you've got a gadget or goods to sell and you place it for sale on Jiji website; You and I can tell better that within 3 to 4 days, you'll start receiving calls from potential buyers without running Ads, how much more the response rate if you place Ads on Jiji and your product is always at the front page of the website.

Most Jiji Ads comes from Facebook as the target is dependent on towns in a state. So when you run Jiji Ads [haven configured your Ads target settings], when Jiji display your Ads on Facebook; it'll only be seen by those who lives within the states and locality which you've set-up on Jiji.

Jiji Ads is highly responsive because their Ads runs both on Jiji Website and Facebook gearing more exposure. That's why you'll see Jiji products (Ads) on your Facebook timeline ... It's not Jiji that owns the products but people who have goods for sale and needs instant buyers.

Another very effective Ads is Instagram Ads: People spend more time on Instagram these days more than Facebook. With Instagram Ads, you won't only have interested buyers but also customers that'll trust your products - since you'll mostly run the Ads with the product video; comments and hashtags will get the video go viral and i.e more customers for you; response will be instant and you'll get to know more people of higher class - these are people that hastingly order for your products without considering the price and make order. So Instagram Ads facilitates investment power and increase reoccurring customers.

I'll intensively teach how to run Jiji and Instagram Ads to my students. Chat me up to join my class.
in your previous post, u said a single product page performs well than an estore..If one decides to focus on fashion products only..and u buy product A to Z..does it mean I'll create a single product website for each? Won't it be better I create an estore for everything and how can I improve the estore..now to this post about Jiji, Facebook and IG ads..I hope u know one will still factor cost of those ads into the product and fix a price so as to make Profit..Will it be feasible

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 2:14pm On Sep 29, 2019
adaperry25:
in your previous post, u said a single product page performs well than an estore..If one decides to focus on fashion products only..and u buy product A to Z..does it mean I'll create a single product website for each? Won't it be better I create an estore for everything and how can I improve the estore..now to this post about Jiji, Facebook and IG ads..I hope u know one will still factor cost of those ads into the product and fix a price so as to make Profit..Will it be feasible

Fashion Products somehow have correlative issues selling them, for instance you wanna sell a gown to a lady online; you'll have to know her size except you wanna sell same goods with different sizes. If you don't know her size then you have to upload videos of a lady using that gown, from the video she can confirm if the gown will fit her or not.

And NO! You don't have to create a website for each fashion product, what will make your E-store feasible is how attractive the goods are - i know women hardly removes their eyes from any attractive clothes, bag or shoe and you uploading the video of each goods in use will gear much interest in your website visitors.

Running Ads is part of the investment; but your profit will depend on your store theme, attractive products with their videos and also if you're not doing try by error and you just know what works.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 2:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
if you need a single product page sales or landing page contact me.

sample: https://fohownigeria.com.ng/guifei-bao/
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by africanman85: 5:54pm On Sep 29, 2019
gideon286:

Fashion Products somehow have correlative issues selling them, for instance you wanna sell a gown to a lady online; you'll have to know her size except you wanna sell same goods with different sizes. If you don't know her size then you have to upload videos of a lady using that gown, from the video she can confirm if the gown will fit her or not.

And NO! You don't have to create a website for each fashion product, what will make your E-store feasible is how attractive the goods are - i know women hardly removes their eyes from any attractive clothes, bag or shoe and you uploading the video of each goods in use will gear much interest in your website visitors.

Running Ads is part of the investment; but your profit will depend on your store theme, attractive products with their videos and also if you're not doing try by error and you just know what works.
. If you are selling for instance spot remover for N1000 and somebody ordered and d cost of transportation to deliver is N400. How do u deliver such product ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:33pm On Sep 29, 2019
africanman85:
. If you are selling for instance spot remover for N1000 and somebody ordered and d cost of transportation to deliver is N400. How do u deliver such product ?

If you see a N1000 product on Jumia, know it's N300 and N150 or less on Alibaba and 1688 respectively. But Jumia will still sell you at a higher price and also bill you for delivery fee.

The point is buying goods online is expensive than going to an offline store. You only assure your customers that your product will solve their problem and give them the value they desire... This doesn't mean you should be a good Samerithan.

7 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Whitelite: 9:41pm On Sep 29, 2019
Good evening sir, God bless you abundantly.

How do we package the good to look appealing to the buyers considering the fact that people like packaging?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gAXclusive(m): 10:35pm On Sep 29, 2019
Whitelite:

How do we package the good to look appealing to the buyers considering the fact that people like packaging?
wanna know this too. Admin kindly attend to this pls. thanks
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 9:44am On Sep 30, 2019
@ chrome001, have you gotten your orders yet? Just wanted to know.

I want to place my order after the Chinese holidays. Maybe around mid October.

If you've received your order, how long did it take to get to you? Thank you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2019
Please, can those who have placed orders on 1688 and received them give their reviews on their procurement agents, time taken to receive their goods, etc.

It would be very helpful. Thanks guys.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by chrome001: 9:49am On Sep 30, 2019
Bossgem:
@ chrome001, have you gotten your orders yet? Just wanted to know.

I want to place my order after the Chinese holidays. Maybe around mid October.

If you've received your order, how long did it take to get to you? Thank you

Hi. No, not yet.

Some of the sellers were out of stock and we got to know of it at the last minute. Most of the order had been shipped though.

I didn't want to ship only part of the products, so I had to re-order again.

But, I'm stuck with the Chinese holiday. So hopefully after the break, I'd ship them all together.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vikizeal(m): 10:35am On Sep 30, 2019
Thanks gideon286, for all the training you have offered for free on this thread. I have basic question to ask as regards the facebook ads. For facebook campaign objective, do you suggest we stick to consideration(website traffic, engagement, messages etc.) or we should go for conversions. Thanks.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 12:27pm On Sep 30, 2019
chrome001:

Hi. No, not yet.

Some of the sellers were out of stock and we got to know of it at the last minute. Most of the order had been shipped though.

I didn't want to ship only part of the products, so I had to re-order again.

But, I'm stuck with the Chinese holiday. So hopefully after the break, I'd ship them all together.

Ok, thank you for your response.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
Please I need someone to help me create Facebook ad.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by WalkerMichael(m): 2:06pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tela101:

Hi. Send me a mail!
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by adaperry25: 2:56pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tela101:
WhatsApp my signature
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by rotile247(m): 9:00pm On Sep 30, 2019
gideon286:

You can order goods on Alibaba, just as you order goods on Jumia. All shipping and delivery fee will be paid on the site. Enter the postal code of any post office close to you as delivery address ... I do buy my personal stuffs from Alibab with this process bro.

How do deal with stolen/missing goods at the post office?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 9:25pm On Sep 30, 2019
Whitelite:

As a beginner, you can't print the name of your business on a small nylon bag like that of Kilimanjaro or Genesis type of bag. So what you do is; buy any small nylon bag (preferred colour white or ash), and do graphical printing of the name of your business on a sticker, then paste it on the bag. You just wanna let your customers know that your business is branded. Not any fancy or urgly package.

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 9:29pm On Sep 30, 2019
vikizeal:
Thanks gideon286, for all the training you have offered for free on this thread. I have basic question to ask as regards the facebook ads. For facebook campaign objective, do you suggest we stick to consideration(website traffic, engagement, messages etc.) or we should go for conversions. Thanks.

Stick with engagement. After creating a post on your Facebook page; boost the post with video of the product. Using video with attractive thumbnail is preferable to picture because it attract clicks. You can go back to the page i explained this better.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 9:35pm On Sep 30, 2019
rotile247:

How do deal with stolen/missing goods at the post office?

It should be part of your lessons - never to deal with post office that's not functioning. It's better you use the one not close to you but you're sure to receive the goods than be a victim. However, your goods should have a tracking number which should be sent to your phone that a post office will be receiving goods with that number; the tracking number will be use to fetch out the goods.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 30, 2019
Tela101:

hi whatsapp 08120292561
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 9:40pm On Sep 30, 2019
emperorblog21:

hi whatsapp 08120292561

You're really trying harder
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 9:43pm On Sep 30, 2019
gideon286:

You're really trying harder

how ?

u can ask d lady dat contact me for fb ads setup if i request for money from her.

i explain how to set it up for dem if dey contact ;-)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 9:45pm On Sep 30, 2019
I'll talk about Courier Services For Delivery Tommorow Morning

Our Last Lecture

Be tuned.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 9:49pm On Sep 30, 2019
emperorblog21:

how ?

u can ask d lady dat contact me for fb ads setup if i request for money from her.

i explain how to set it up for dem if dey contact ;-)

It's fine ...

Nigerians are always just.

Happy Independence Everyone

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 30, 2019
gideon286:

It's fine ...

sure... same to u.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 11:12pm On Sep 30, 2019
gideon286:

It's fine ...

Same to you and Welcome back...Have a blessed a Night rest.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by onyanza: 11:18pm On Sep 30, 2019
gideon286:

It's fine ...

Happy Independence to you too..
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Adam00(m): 7:51am On Oct 01, 2019
Thanks for the free tutorial Boss, i place my first order yesterday.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by zigziggy(m): 8:10am On Oct 01, 2019
good morning class mates,good morning our lecturer Mr gideon286
so I have been having difficulties completing my Facebook page...where my locations keeps showing nigeria and Ibadan...I don't know how Ibadan entered into that place plsss expert...I guess if I run ads clicking on Ibadan my viewers will basically be from Ibadan ...pls I need more insight on this.and how do I change my locations to my preferred::::
below is the picture.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by vikizeal(m): 9:11am On Oct 01, 2019
gideon286:

Stick with engagement. After creating a post on your Facebook page; boost the post with video of the product. Using video with attractive thumbnail is preferable to picture because it attract clicks. You can go back to the page i explained this better.
Thank you very much.

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (62) (Reply)

*****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic / 3 Youngest Nigerian Billionaires Today.No.1 Is Lagos Island Biggest Boy(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.