Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,200 members, 7,887,517 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:59 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (130767 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Adam00(m): 8:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
gideon286:

Create a post on your Facebook page and boost the post. Go to www. Facebook .com/adsmanager (remove space) on your PC and do everything there.

I'll recommend anyone who wanna take this business to a greater hight to purchase these 2 videos on Udemy and devour everything in it. Those videos will project you to perfect FB marketing strategies that you can never imagine. They are grounded and valuable than any free resources you may find.

Each video cost about 4k. You can start suppoman and see how it can change your profit margin.

Thank me after doing this ...
GOD BLESS YOU SIR.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Klington: 9:27pm On Oct 04, 2019
gideon286:
I want the house to be calm so we can move to courier companies.

I haven't forgotten my last lecture.

i sincerely lack the appropriate words to appreciate you for everything..
This is the first time i will see someone who's truely selflesss in his magnanimity... Only God will reward you Sir!
i stumbled on this thread late last night and i have been glued to it from page 1 to page 27, it's unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Dykecosby: 9:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
Thread is gradually turning to a customer care center, please op let those issues be handled in a different section and not distract the class

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 04, 2019
Landing page i created for one member here.

www.billamostores.com

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:41pm On Oct 04, 2019
emperorblog21:

www.billamostores.com
Landing page.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2019
Working on my website blossomMall.com
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2019
Simpsonrocket:
Landing page.

product sales landing page
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Afeski(m): 11:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
Page 1 to 26 all evening.....
God bless this Gideon Dude
Tine to get to work!!
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 12:28am On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:

product sales landing page
The first time I clicked that link it was showing a music site but now product landing page
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 3:09am On Oct 05, 2019
Courier Services for Deliveries

I've Only talk about delivering your goods personally.
But in a situation where you've set-up both Jiji and Facebook Ads at same instant; Will you be able to make up deliveries on every order? The answer is NO!

You'll definitely need the service of Cash-On-Delivery courier to quickly deliver goods to intending buyers without delay ( since customers are always impatient), and send your profits into your bank account on every successful sales made.

There are types of courier companies, we have the ones that are ready to store your goods and also deliver it within the states (but they're not always afforable), and also the ones that will always come and pick up your goods from your house or store and deliver it to customers. I'll recommend all beginners to patronize this types for a start then soar higher when profits starts flowing in.

I have been working with two trusted courier companies; one stores and deliver goods while the other only deliver the goods and get their commission, i decided to patronize the former because they operate in major states, but i hire the service of door-to-door courier to reach some unfamiliar communities which have been very affordable.

Google is always your friend. You can search "Cash on delivery courier in Lagos (put your state)". From the results you may gather, check out the ones you're sure they're serious with business then go to their head office to confirm they're legit. Don't just book their services online.

At any point; don't be discouraged always believe you can do it. Implement everything that has been taught here, read and learn more then see yourself limitless in making profits.

You can always reach out to me in any challenging encounter; I'll surely put my best to help you out.

I wish you GOOD LUCK

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Alexas58: 3:39am On Oct 05, 2019
I know issues always come up when doing business..
I will surely recommemd tugrow logistics.
This is my first time doing business with them. The customer service people are humans just like us, sometimes we have to be patient and talk to them normally.
I follow up my goods myself, since i dont have a whatsapp phone.
You know why i was impressed by their customer service??
When i paid my procurement money, i did it via atm and at night and then i called the girl that was placing my order to check if theyve seen the alert.
She said no alert of such amount was in their system.
I was kinda scared, i called their oga (Tugrow) and then explained, they said no such alert was in their system, but it was later resolved.
After my items were about to be placed i personally did a follow up on them (n/b: i do call them myself, not because its my duty, but because its my goods and money) and then i was told that some of my items coudnt be placed because the sellers didnt sell < 1 items.
I had to look for internet and place another order on the required items, and when i did that i had to call the person in charge to let them know.

I know they have lots of people they attend to. But one thing i know is that i enjoy talking to that customer service guy that calls my name whenever i ring their phone, even though he does promise and fail sometimes, i know we are humans and likely to forget somethings based on the number of people they attend to.

I still await my sms to tell me my goods are in your warehouse let me come and collect them, since its been more than 10days it left china....

God bless me.
God bless that customer service guy
God bless Tugrow logistics

God bless nairaland

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Mzflexydeeva(f): 5:35am On Oct 05, 2019
tugrow:
Ma On behalf of me and my team , i will say we are very sorry if we have offended you or did not meet up your communication expectation, we very sorry..

but little advise to you and all other importers especially the newbies is the system , when dealing with agent be patient , find the one you can work with, working with agent need relationship and understanding, not about looking for the best agent...
you can as well ask those that as been in the system before get you prepared for the Journey , we will always try our best to do our best thanks

cheers
Apology accepted, I only wanted to point out some flaws in the system you can improve on no hard feelings.
On a lighter note, what’s my rebate on the refund? I am not so interested in the cash but goods.

Newbie using you not importation in general
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 6:39am On Oct 05, 2019
Simpsonrocket:

The first time I clicked that link it was showing a music site but now product landing page

music ke ?

maybe u click on link in my signature
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 6:55am On Oct 05, 2019
Alexas58:
I know issues always come up when doing business..
I will surely recommemd tugrow logistics.
This is my first time doing business with them. The customer service people are humans just like us, sometimes we have to be patient and talk to them normally.
I follow up my goods myself, since i dont have a whatsapp phone.
You know why i was impressed by their customer service??
When i paid my procurement money, i did it via atm and at night and then i called the girl that was placing my order to check if theyve seen the alert.
She said no alert of such amount was in their system.
I was kinda scared, i called their oga (Tugrow) and then explained, they said no such alert was in their system, but it was later resolved.
After my items were about to be placed i personally did a follow up on them (n/b: i do call them myself, not because its my duty, but because its my goods and money) and then i was told that some of my items coudnt be placed because the sellers didnt sell < 1 items.
I had to look for internet and place another order on the required items, and when i did that i had to call the person in charge to let them know.

I know they have lots of people they attend to. But one thing i know is that i enjoy talking to that customer service guy that calls my name whenever i ring their phone, even though he does promise and fail sometimes, i know we are humans and likely to forget somethings based on the number of people they attend to.

I still await my sms to tell me my goods are in your warehouse let me come and collect them, since its been more than 10days it left china....

God bless me.
God bless that customer service guy
God bless Tugrow logistics

God bless nairaland
Thanks boss

I just check with your name now
Alexander Eze, your items is in lagos now, I should believe the sent your pickup message to WhatsApp, please call your customer service assistant to tell the person in charge of sending pickup message to resend it to your normal SMS inbox or you tell me the person name on WhatsApp so I do the follow up for you
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 05, 2019
# DearImporter_EmberSeries . . . Dear importer. . . Be careful when buying quality sensitive items this ember season. . . . Procurement companies and independent procurement agents are too busy to check what a seller brings to their warehouse to be shipped to you. . . Return policy? Most items have 7 days duration for return policy. By the time it gets to you, it's already too late to return, if you're not satisfied with the product. . . . To avoid unnecessary headache, avoid quality sensitive items for now. You don't want to pay 1k for something and discover on arrival that it's not worth N50

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 7:18am On Oct 05, 2019
Mzflexydeeva:

Apology accepted, I only wanted to point out some flaws in the system you can improve on no hard feelings.
On a lighter note, what’s my rebate on the refund? I am not so interested in the cash but goods.

Newbie using you not importation in general
Thank ma , your items has arrives , hope you got pick up message
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 7:19am On Oct 05, 2019
Special Announcement: ====================

. Hunku Mark Zuckabag and his Facebook Ad gang are on a rage right now... . Currently in the US, Canada, UK, and Australia... There have been reports of Business Manager account ban. . Not just ad accounts, but the entire business manager account ban! . Dropshippers advertising with Facebook who sell Health, Wellness and Fitness products are getting their accounts banned - permanently . And appeals by these dropshippers most times gets a very stupid reply from Facebook. . I am talking about people who have spent millions of dollars advertising on Facebook . In fact, just yesterday while scrolling through my newsfeed, I saw a policy from Facebook that's against advertising health, wellness, and fitness products on Facebook's platform .

This policy is coming as a result of the way advertisers go about their ads on Facebook promising ridiculous miracles to the users of Facebook when they buy and use the products they sell

. And so, so many many users on Facebook complained to Facebook about such products, especially since their expectations weren't met as promised by the seller of the product . And since facebook is very very user driven, they want to protect their users - which is far far important to them. . Their users are the business actually... So facebook has the responsibility to protect them . In fact, personally I tried so many times to advertise a stretch mark product two weeks ago and all my ads weren't approved... Even though I tried every method I have used to get my ads approved no matter what I sold... Facebook didn't approve my ad. .

So I dropped it totally and moved on. .

Recently, A few Nigerians doing the ecom business who sell health, wellness, fitness and been beauty products have gotten their ad accounts permanently banned. .

No jokes. .

So, for now... I will advice you stay away from selling health, wellness, fitness and certain beauty products so your ad account won't be banned permanently or even your business manager account

. If you want to play smart, know it that facebook is smarter... Way smarter than you - Trust me .

But, I believe that there must be a way around this certainly.

. But let us just stay cool for now.

. So what kinda products should you start selling?

. Convenience products. Safety products. Technology products. Accessories. .

In the categories above, find: .

- Products that help people save time. - Products that help people do things easily. - Products that help people save cost. - Products that help people do something faster - Products that help people do something better etc etc .

Use google to know what these categories of products really are. (Do small research work, e no dey kill )

. Then find normal, everyday challenges in Nigeria such products can solve. .

Next, find a product that solves that problem that is selling very well in the US, UK, Canada etc... Make sure that the product is not sold here in Nigeria ooo .

Bring a few quantity to start with and sell here using a Sales Funnel and Killer offer. Create high perceived value about the product without being hypey (So you can sell for a high price )

. Stay away from making extravagant promises in your ads, Landing pages, and sales pages. Simply Focus on what the product does and how it will actually benefit the user. . I rest My Case Here. . Thankio for reading . More Cash to your Bank Akant . ~ Believe Chika.

15 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 8:28am On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:

www.billamostores.com

Have you seen what your sweet landing page looks like on mobile?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 05, 2019
bigbauer:

critisim is allowed bro. lemme know what u observe
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 9:20am On Oct 05, 2019
bigbauer:

That's one mistake many people make. Your PC can make you feel you've done a great job but your phone will always tell if you are still a learner or a pro. The sad truth being that 80% of people who will visit the page or website will do so on their phone. And if they don't find your site to be user friendly they will quickly close it.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 9:26am On Oct 05, 2019
felibrain:

That's one mistake many people make. Your PC can make you feel you've done a great job but your phone will always tell if you are still a learner or a pro. The sad truth being that 80% of people who will visit the page or website will do so on their phone. And if they don't find your site to be user friendly they will quickly close it.
They think web design begins and ends with a free WordPress theme.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 9:30am On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:

critisim is allowed bro.
lemme know what u observe

Go do your homework. Make you're websites 'smart'. 95% of the visitors will be visiting via a mobile device. Your site should be viewable irrespective of the device used.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by WalkerMichael(m): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:
Special Announcement:
====================

Hunku Mark Zuckabag and his Facebook Ad
gang are on a rage right now...
Currently in the US, Canada, UK, and
Australia... There have been reports of
Business Manager account ban.
Not just ad accounts, but the entire business
manager account ban!
Dropshippers advertising with Facebook who
sell Health, Wellness and Fitness products are
getting their accounts banned - permanently
And appeals by these dropshippers most times
gets a very stupid reply from Facebook.
I am talking about people who have spent
millions of dollars advertising on Facebook
In fact, just yesterday while scrolling through
my newsfeed, I saw a policy from Facebook
that's against advertising health, wellness, and
fitness products on Facebook's platform

This policy is coming as a result of the way
advertisers go about their ads on Facebook
promising ridiculous miracles to the users of
Facebook when they buy and use the products
they sell

And so, so many many users on Facebook
complained to Facebook about such products,
especially since their expectations weren't met
as promised by the seller of the product
And since facebook is very very user driven,
they want to protect their users - which is far far
important to them.
Their users are the business actually... So
facebook has the responsibility to protect them
In fact, personally I tried so many times to
advertise a stretch mark product two weeks
ago and all my ads weren't approved... Even
though I tried every method I have used to get
my ads approved no matter what I sold...
Facebook didn't approve my ad.

So I dropped it totally and moved on.

Recently, A few Nigerians doing the ecom
business who sell health, wellness, fitness and
been beauty products have gotten their ad
accounts permanently banned.

No jokes.

So, for now... I will advice you stay away from
selling health, wellness, fitness and certain
beauty products so your ad account won't be
banned permanently or even your business
manager account

If you want to play smart, know it that facebook
is smarter... Way smarter than you - Trust me

But, I believe that there must be a way around
this certainly.

But let us just stay cool for now.

So what kinda products should you start
selling?

Convenience products. Safety products.
Technology products. Accessories.

In the categories above, find:

- Products that help people save time.
- Products that help people do things easily.
- Products that help people save cost.
- Products that help people do something faster
- Products that help people do something
better etc etc

Use google to know what these categories of
products really are. (Do small research work, e
no dey kill )

Then find normal, everyday challenges in
Nigeria such products can solve.

Next, find a product that solves that problem
that is selling very well in the US, UK, Canada
etc... Make sure that the product is not sold
here in Nigeria ooo

Bring a few quantity to start with and sell here
using a Sales Funnel and Killer offer. Create
high perceived value about the product without
being hypey (So you can sell for a high price
)

Stay away from making extravagant promises
in your ads, Landing pages, and sales pages.
Simply Focus on what the product does and
how it will actually benefit the user.
I rest My Case Here.
Thankio for reading
More Cash to your Bank Akant
~ Believe Chika.

If you're just starting out, please do not ignore this. This is worth gold & thanks for sharing this to starters looking to peruse Facebook ads!

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by felibrain: 9:42am On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:

critisim is allowed bro.
lemme know what u observe
Nothing really so bad about the page. Just that it looks very basic and white like something designed by a new HTML student.

Again, what's the "view content" at the top for? The time there is totally unnecessary as it does not even count down on mobile, just static and boring. The Canvas menu button makes a mess of your work as it doesn't trigger properly on mobile because you failed to use some Javascript commands there. I suggest you remove it.

What's the phone number for? People won't copy that. You said CLICK HERE TO ORDER and then you lead them to another page with a phone number to WhatsApp? No one has time for all that stress.

You should have an order form right there on the first page. And if you want them to WhatsApp then the CLICK HERE TO ORDER must be a hyperlink that triggers the WhatsApp app on their phone. So when people click on the link it should just open WhatsApp. People don't have time to copy phone numbers, save to their phone and start searching WhatsApp. Make it easy for them.

Also, if you are going to add a phone number for calls, be sure to add a "tel" attribute to the number, so that tapping on the number will immediately trigger a phone call.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 10:23am On Oct 05, 2019
felibrain:

Nothing really so bad about the page. Just that it looks very basic and white like something designed by a new HTML student.

Again, what's the "view content" at the top for? The time there is totally unnecessary as it does not even count down on mobile, just static and boring. The Canvas menu button makes a mess of your work as it doesn't trigger properly on mobile because you failed to use some Javascript commands there. I suggest you remove it.

What's the phone number for? People won't copy that. You said CLICK HERE TO ORDER and then you lead them to another page with a phone number to WhatsApp? No one has time for all that stress.

You should have an order form right there on the first page. And if you want them to WhatsApp then the CLICK HERE TO ORDER must be a hyperlink that triggers the WhatsApp app on their phone. So when people click on the link it should just open WhatsApp. People don't have time to copy phone numbers, save to their phone and start searching WhatsApp. Make it easy for them.

Also, if you are going to add a phone number for calls, be sure to add a "tel" attribute to the number, so that tapping on the number will immediately trigger a phone call.

Thanks for the detailed analysis/tutorial. He failed to take a whole lot of things into consideration while developing the site. I guess it's a template poorly customized. Worst is the page isn't "dynamic". Appears bad on mobile and can be said to be scary. He needs to go back to basic HTML and CSS training.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 11:26am On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:
Special Announcement:
====================

Hunku Mark Zuckabag and his Facebook Ad
gang are on a rage right now...
Currently in the US, Canada, UK, and
Australia... There have been reports of
Business Manager account ban.
Not just ad accounts, but the entire business
manager account ban!
Dropshippers advertising with Facebook who
sell Health, Wellness and Fitness products are
getting their accounts banned - permanently
And appeals by these dropshippers most times
gets a very stupid reply from Facebook.
I am talking about people who have spent
millions of dollars advertising on Facebook
In fact, just yesterday while scrolling through
my newsfeed, I saw a policy from Facebook
that's against advertising health, wellness, and
fitness products on Facebook's platform

This policy is coming as a result of the way
advertisers go about their ads on Facebook
promising ridiculous miracles to the users of
Facebook when they buy and use the products
they sell

And so, so many many users on Facebook
complained to Facebook about such products,
especially since their expectations weren't met
as promised by the seller of the product
And since facebook is very very user driven,
they want to protect their users - which is far far
important to them.
Their users are the business actually... So
facebook has the responsibility to protect them
In fact, personally I tried so many times to
advertise a stretch mark product two weeks
ago and all my ads weren't approved... Even
though I tried every method I have used to get
my ads approved no matter what I sold...
Facebook didn't approve my ad.

So I dropped it totally and moved on.

Recently, A few Nigerians doing the ecom
business who sell health, wellness, fitness and
been beauty products have gotten their ad
accounts permanently banned.

No jokes.

So, for now... I will advice you stay away from
selling health, wellness, fitness and certain
beauty products so your ad account won't be
banned permanently or even your business
manager account

If you want to play smart, know it that facebook
is smarter... Way smarter than you - Trust me

But, I believe that there must be a way around
this certainly.

But let us just stay cool for now.

So what kinda products should you start
selling?

Convenience products. Safety products.
Technology products. Accessories.

In the categories above, find:

- Products that help people save time.
- Products that help people do things easily.
- Products that help people save cost.
- Products that help people do something faster
- Products that help people do something
better etc etc

Use google to know what these categories of
products really are. (Do small research work, e
no dey kill )

Then find normal, everyday challenges in
Nigeria such products can solve.

Next, find a product that solves that problem
that is selling very well in the US, UK, Canada
etc... Make sure that the product is not sold
here in Nigeria ooo

Bring a few quantity to start with and sell here
using a Sales Funnel and Killer offer. Create
high perceived value about the product without
being hypey (So you can sell for a high price
)

Stay away from making extravagant promises
in your ads, Landing pages, and sales pages.
Simply Focus on what the product does and
how it will actually benefit the user.
I rest My Case Here.
Thankio for reading
More Cash to your Bank Akant
~ Believe Chika.

Your point is typically overrated bro. I'm not saying your info is totally false but i'm just saying that Facebook had commenced this for a very long time even before YouTube started laying same policy and advertisers had always gotten their ways through it and still banking big. The only thing is connecting yourself to people that does it rightly even without breaking FB policies. Like i can run Ads on adult product on Facebook but a newbie cannot because i have mastered what works.

As a newbie, if and only if your Ads has been approved on Facebook, you don't have any problem with shit ban policies. I'm saying from several experiences.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 11:31am On Oct 05, 2019
WalkerMichael:

If you're just starting out, please do not ignore this. This is worth gold & thanks for sharing this to starters looking to peruse Facebook ads!

Where are you guys getting all these info? Ive got 34 Ads running as i type this.

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 11:32am On Oct 05, 2019
felibrain:

This is very detailed. I like people that practice what they preach. You're good bro.

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 11:35am On Oct 05, 2019
bigbauer:

Thanks for the detailed analysis/tutorial. He failed to take a whole lot of things into consideration while developing the site. I guess it's a template poorly customized. Worst is the page isn't "dynamic". Appears bad on mobile and can be said to be scary. He needs to go back to basic HTML and CSS training.

A newbie doesn't actually need all these HTML and CSS bla bla bla to develop a good single product sales page website. Everything is now drag and drop. Even the email marketing automation.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
bigbauer:

Go do your homework. Make you're websites 'smart'. 95% of the visitors will be visiting via a mobile device. Your site should be viewable irrespective of the device used.

tank u sir
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 05, 2019
felibrain:

thanks for dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.