Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,212 members, 7,887,561 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 10:41 AM

How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It - Business (28) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It (130773 Views)

Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Using Facebook Ads & WhatsApp (prov / Free Video Training: How To Buy And Ship From 1688 To Nigeria And Ghana / How You Can Successfully Import Cheap Product From 1688 To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:07pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:

Your point is typically overrated bro. I'm not saying your info is totally false but i'm just saying that Facebook had commenced this for a very long time even before YouTube started laying same policy and advertisers had always gotten their ways through it and still banking big. The only thing is connecting yourself to people that does it rightly even without breaking FB policies. Like i can run Ads on adult product on Facebook but a newbie cannot because i have mastered what works.

As a newbie, if and only if your Ads has been approved on Facebook, you don't have any problem with shit ban policies. I'm saying from several experiences.

u a newbie right ?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 12:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:

u a newbie right ?

Read again ...
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by WalkerMichael(m): 12:17pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:

Where are you guys getting all these info? Ive got 34 Ads running as i type this.

I see your ads every time bro. The way you run it is 100% safe... You only highlight the product.. Also your ad copy is straight and concise! That's a different case. Most newbies don't know how to run ads that way hence, the consistent ban when they try to promote health products
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:

Where are you guys getting all these info? Ive got 34 Ads running as i type this.

my ads got disable days ago

my ads manqger ban
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:

Read again ...
sure i do
but fb now getting strict, my ads manager just got banned
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:

Read again ...
sure i do
but fb now getting strict, my ads manager just got banned
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:33pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:

Your point is typically overrated bro. I'm not saying your info is totally false but i'm just saying that Facebook had commenced this for a very long time even before YouTube started laying same policy and advertisers had always gotten their ways through it and still banking big. The only thing is connecting yourself to people that does it rightly even without breaking FB policies. Like i can run Ads on adult product on Facebook but a newbie cannot because i have mastered what works.

As a newbie, if and only if your Ads has been approved on Facebook, you don't have any problem with shit ban policies. I'm saying from several experiences.

if you use old fb account, image dat doesnt show sensitive part and also d write up

u will beat fb
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by genaro2000(m): 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
emperorblog21:
Special Announcement:
====================

Hunku Mark Zuckabag and his Facebook Ad
gang are on a rage right now...
Currently in the US, Canada, UK, and
Australia... There have been reports of
Business Manager account ban.
Not just ad accounts, but the entire business
manager account ban!
Dropshippers advertising with Facebook who
sell Health, Wellness and Fitness products are
getting their accounts banned - permanently
And appeals by these dropshippers most times
gets a very stupid reply from Facebook.
I am talking about people who have spent
millions of dollars advertising on Facebook
In fact, just yesterday while scrolling through
my newsfeed, I saw a policy from Facebook
that's against advertising health, wellness, and
fitness products on Facebook's platform

This policy is coming as a result of the way
advertisers go about their ads on Facebook
promising ridiculous miracles to the users of
Facebook when they buy and use the products
they sell

And so, so many many users on Facebook
complained to Facebook about such products,
especially since their expectations weren't met
as promised by the seller of the product
And since facebook is very very user driven,
they want to protect their users - which is far far
important to them.
Their users are the business actually... So
facebook has the responsibility to protect them
In fact, personally I tried so many times to
advertise a stretch mark product two weeks
ago and all my ads weren't approved... Even
though I tried every method I have used to get
my ads approved no matter what I sold...
Facebook didn't approve my ad.

So I dropped it totally and moved on.

Recently, A few Nigerians doing the ecom
business who sell health, wellness, fitness and
been beauty products have gotten their ad
accounts permanently banned.

No jokes.

So, for now... I will advice you stay away from
selling health, wellness, fitness and certain
beauty products so your ad account won't be
banned permanently or even your business
manager account

If you want to play smart, know it that facebook
is smarter... Way smarter than you - Trust me

But, I believe that there must be a way around
this certainly.

But let us just stay cool for now.

So what kinda products should you start
selling?

Convenience products. Safety products.
Technology products. Accessories.

In the categories above, find:

- Products that help people save time.
- Products that help people do things easily.
- Products that help people save cost.
- Products that help people do something faster
- Products that help people do something
better etc etc

Use google to know what these categories of
products really are. (Do small research work, e
no dey kill )

Then find normal, everyday challenges in
Nigeria such products can solve.

Next, find a product that solves that problem
that is selling very well in the US, UK, Canada
etc... Make sure that the product is not sold
here in Nigeria ooo

Bring a few quantity to start with and sell here
using a Sales Funnel and Killer offer. Create
high perceived value about the product without
being hypey (So you can sell for a high price
)

Stay away from making extravagant promises
in your ads, Landing pages, and sales pages.
Simply Focus on what the product does and
how it will actually benefit the user.
I rest My Case Here.
Thankio for reading
More Cash to your Bank Akant
~ Believe Chika.

Meen this is bleeped up news too,so how are we going to promote our products

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 1:12pm On Oct 05, 2019
If you wanna master the techniques in running an effective Facebook Ads for best results and Facebook Marketing strategies.

I have bought The Complete Facebook Ads Marketing course which consists of all topics shown in the screenshot below.

I just shared the login details to my Udemy account for my paid students to watch the video and improve their Facebook Marketing Skills.

Subsequently, i'll buy The Facebook Marketing for e-commerce and Instagram Ads for them so they can reap the best knowledge in this business and get encouraging results.

You're entitled to watch all videos free from my Udemy account immediately you enroll in my training.

To enroll, get my contact details on page 23 of this thread.

Thanks.

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 1:38pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:
Courier Services for Deliveries

I've Only talk about delivering your goods personally.
But in a situation where you've set-up both Jiji and Facebook Ads at same instant; Will you be able to make up deliveries on every order? The answer is NO!

You'll definitely need the service of Cash-On-Delivery courier to quickly deliver goods to intending buyers without delay ( since customers are always impatient), and send your profits into your bank account on every successful sales made.

There are types of courier companies, we have the ones that are ready to store your goods and also deliver it within the states (but they're not always afforable), and also the ones that will always come and pick up your goods from your house or store and deliver it to customers. I'll recommend all beginners to patronize this types for a start then soar higher when profits starts flowing in.

I have been working with two trusted courier companies; one stores and deliver goods while the other only deliver the goods and get their commission, i decided to patronize the former because they operate in major states, but i hire the service of door-to-door courier to reach some unfamiliar communities which have been very affordable.

Google is always your friend. You can search "Cash on delivery courier in Lagos (put your state)". From the results you may gather, check out the ones you're sure they're serious with business then go to their head office to confirm they're legit. Don't just book their services online.

At any point; don't be discouraged always believe you can do it. Implement everything that has been taught here, read and learn more then see yourself limitless in making profits.

You can always reach out to me in any challenging encounter; I'll surely put my best to help you out.

I wish you GOOD LUCK

You're the best Sir, may all your desire also come through and joy will never depart from your family.
God bless you Sir.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by bigbauer(m): 2:48pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:

A newbie doesn't actually need all these HTML and CSS bla bla bla to develop a good single product sales page website. Everything is now drag and drop. Even the email marketing automation.

True but not exactly the best option. Drag and drop doesn't give enough back end control.

However, when properly executed, it's an acceptable way to start especially when running on a shoe string budget.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by coolcentbigman(m): 3:01pm On Oct 05, 2019
I bumped into this video and i thinks you guys will be interested it's a free course on Social marketing! Check it out.

Start a Successful Social Media Marketing Agency From Home! Udemy Free Course!

How to Create a Full-Time Income With NO Experience and ZERO Money to Start Using the 'MAP' Strategy!

Link:- http:///2IpTtvL

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 05, 2019
gideon286:
Courier Services for Deliveries

I've Only talk about delivering your goods personally.
But in a situation where you've set-up both Jiji and Facebook Ads at same instant; Will you be able to make up deliveries on every order? The answer is NO!

You'll definitely need the service of Cash-On-Delivery courier to quickly deliver goods to intending buyers without delay ( since customers are always impatient), and send your profits into your bank account on every successful sales made.

There are types of courier companies, we have the ones that are ready to store your goods and also deliver it within the states (but they're not always afforable), and also the ones that will always come and pick up your goods from your house or store and deliver it to customers. I'll recommend all beginners to patronize this types for a start then soar higher when profits starts flowing in.

I have been working with two trusted courier companies; one stores and deliver goods while the other only deliver the goods and get their commission, i decided to patronize the former because they operate in major states, but i hire the service of door-to-door courier to reach some unfamiliar communities which have been very affordable.

Google is always your friend. You can search "Cash on delivery courier in Lagos (put your state)". From the results you may gather, check out the ones you're sure they're serious with business then go to their head office to confirm they're legit. Don't just book their services online.

At any point; don't be discouraged always believe you can do it. Implement everything that has been taught here, read and learn more then see yourself limitless in making profits.

You can always reach out to me in any challenging encounter; I'll surely put my best to help you out.

I wish you GOOD LUCK

@op, thank you very much for everything you have done here.

Please do you think baby carrier will sell very well.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by umesixtus(m): 1:38am On Oct 06, 2019
Get Udemy Courses for free
I have come with a good news for all of us.
A new platform has opened for all Digital inclined individuals here.
UdemyNaija is a platform created to provide you links to get udemy courses for free without paying a dime or adding a debt or credit card.

Steps on how to get these courses for free:
1, Go to www.udemynaija.com the site is simple to navigate.
2, once it opens up you will see the latest courses on the homepage. Open any if you are interested in it.
3, on the navigation menu hover your mouse on categories menu, it will drop select a category that the course you are looking for falls under. All the courses related to that category will display.
4, you can also use the search bar and search a keyword related to the course.
5, finally when you have found a course click on the title the details will appear including the link.
6, you will see a redeem coupon button or link, click on it. It will take you to udemy website adding the course to your cart with a 0 fee.

Finally subscribe to the website newsletter to receive daily updates when a new course is uploaded.

Follow their social handles @udemynaija across Facebook and Twitter.

Thank me later if it was helpful to you, you can reach me through the contact form on the website (https://udemynaija.com/contact-us/)

4 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Taeewo(m): 8:06am On Oct 06, 2019
umesixtus:
Get Udemy Courses for free
I have come with a good news for all of us.
A new platform has opened for all Digital inclined individuals here.
UdemyNaija is a platform created to provide you links to get udemy courses for free without paying a dime or adding a debt or credit card.

Steps on how to get these courses for free:
1, Go to www.udemynaija.com the site is simple to navigate.
2, once it opens up you will see the latest courses on the homepage. Open any if you are interested in it.
3, on the navigation menu hover your mouse on categories menu, it will drop select a category that the course you are looking for falls under. All the courses related to that category will display.
4, you can also use the search bar and search a keyword related to the course.
5, finally when you have found a course click on the title the details will appear including the link.
6, you will see a redeem coupon button or link, click on it. It will take you to udemy website adding the course to your cart with a 0 fee.

Finally subscribe to the website newsletter to receive daily updates when a new course is uploaded.

Follow their social handles @udemynaija across Facebook and Twitter.

Thank me later if it was helpful to you, you can reach me through the contact form on the website (https://udemynaija.com/contact-us/)
This is misleading or you better give more details,i was only able to preview the course.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 10:44am On Oct 06, 2019
gideon286:

Baba show me the way na. I want to start selling adult products like Love Machine and fleshlight on FB but those guys keep complaining about adult content.

See the ad graphics I used.

And I didn't even mention the stuff I was selling.

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by owons: 1:24pm On Oct 06, 2019
coolcentbigman:

I emailed you bro, i will send the PDF files later.

Pls kindly send to me as well....
owons1@yahoo.com
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by olalekan9320(m): 2:13pm On Oct 06, 2019
gideon286:
If you wanna master the techniques in running an effective Facebook Ads for best results and Facebook Marketing strategies.

I have bought The Complete Facebook Ads Marketing course which consists of all topics shown in the screenshot below.

I just shared the login details to my Udemy account for my paid students to watch the video and improve their Facebook Marketing Skills.

Subsequently, i'll buy The Facebook Marketing for e-commerce and Instagram Ads for them so they can reap the best knowledge in this business and get encouraging results.

You're entitled to watch all videos free from my Udemy account immediately you enroll in my training.

To enroll, get my contact details on page 23 of this thread.

Thanks.
Please can phone be use to run Facebook ads?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Baba show me the way na. I want to start selling adult products like Love Machine and fleshlight on FB but those guys keep complaining about adult content.

See the ad graphics I used.

And I didn't even mention the stuff I was selling.

I'll answer you not because i wanna give another free idea but to prove that i practice everything ive taught on this thread and it's working well for me.

Answer:

There's a way we do it. We run Ads on related gender products just to sell the sex enhancement products then create audience on people who's seriously in need of the other products, then create a picture or video post with link to the landing page of the sex products and tag everyone that was interested in the other products without running Ads again.

For instance; if i wanna sell the penis enlargement products which is purchased by mostly men, what i will do is to run Facebook Ads on men's quality wrist watch (whether i'm in possession of the watch or not) - the Ads will run for at least 3 days, then create an audience list of people who watch the video of the watch, when the Ads is done running, i'll create another picture or video post of the penis enlargement product with intriguing description and link to my landing page or telegram channel and tag everyone who had watched the video of the wrist watch product; as soon as they see themselves tag in the post, the ones that are interested will either message you or click on the link to your landing page.

For the female sex machine (toy dick); you'll use any beauty product to promote the toy dick. This is another hot Selling product since it's very easy to market this type of product to women. Believe me 20% of Nigerian women have toy dick at home and would wanna buy a new one that'll give them utmost satisfaction most of them have like 2 toy dicks and they're still ready to buy another, now what happened to the rest 80% that hasn't gotten any or might have at least one, don't you think that they'll wanna buy one or two? It's already proven that women who fall in love with taken care of themselves very well or wanna look beautiful always have tendency to love sex. So while running Ads on any beauty product (whether you're in possession of it or not) create audience list of those who reacted to your Ads post and later tag all of them after making post of the toy dick, then you'll be tired of selling the product. Facebook policy or algorithm won't even have any idea of what you're doing.

This is why it's very important to master the art of Facebook Ads and Marketing to be fully conversant of how everything is done - that's why i'll advice newbies to enroll in my training and have full access to all Facebook Marketing courses in my Udemy account, they have more to add to your courage on how profitable this business is.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 3:05pm On Oct 06, 2019
gideon286:

I'll answer you not because i wanna give another free idea but to prove that i practice everything ive taught on this thread and it's working well for me.

Answer:

There's a way we do it. We run Ads on related gender products just to sell the sex enhancement products then create audience on people who's seriously in need of the other products, then create a picture or video post with link to the landing page of the sex products and tag everyone that was interested in the other products without running Ads again.

For instance; if i wanna sell the penis enlargement products which is purchased by mostly men, what i will do is to run Facebook Ads on men's quality wrist watch (whether i'm in possession of the watch or not) - the Ads will run for at least 3 days, then create an audience list of people who watch the video of the watch, when the Ads is done running, i'll create another picture or video post of the penis enlargement product with intriguing description and link to my landing page or telegram channel and tag everyone who had watched the video of the wrist watch product; as soon as they see themselves tag in the post, the ones that are interested will either message you or click on the link to your landing page.

For the female sex machine (toy dick); you'll use any beauty product to promote the toy dick. This is another hot Selling product since it's very easy to market this type of product to women. Believe me 20% of Nigerian women have toy dick at home and would wanna buy a new one that'll give them utmost satisfaction most of them have like 2 toy dicks and they're still ready to buy another, now what happened to the rest 80% that hasn't gotten any or might have at least one, don't you think that they'll wanna buy one or two? It's already proven that women who fall in love with taken care of themselves very well or wanna look beautiful always have tendency to love sex. So while running Ads on any beauty product (whether you're in possession of it or not) create audience list of those who reacted to your Ads post and later tag all of them after making post of the toy dick, then you'll be tired of selling the product. Facebook policy or algorithm won't even have any idea of what you're doing.

This is why it's very important to master the art of Facebook Ads and Marketing to be fully conversant of how everything is done - that's why i'll advice newbies to enroll in my training and have full access to all Facebook Marketing courses in my Udemy account, they have more to add to your courage on how profitable this business is.

Omoh! This guy no be human being o

2 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by IAmSkinny: 5:50pm On Oct 06, 2019
gideon286:

Answer:

Thank you for this response. You are indeed a genius. But how do I tag people who view or watch my ad content in subsequent posts? I have checked and they seem to be no feature like this on my FB page. I can only send invite to people who like my ads to come like my page.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 7:48pm On Oct 06, 2019
IAmSkinny:

Thank you for this response. You are indeed a genius. But how do I tag people who view or watch my ad content in subsequent posts? I have checked and they seem to be no feature like this on my FB page. I can only send invite to people who like my ads to come like my page.

I'm sure you're not using a PC. Use PC then go to www. Facebook .com/adsmanager (remove space) to do it. You create audience first before running the Ads. Secondly i doubt you'll do it well if you've not learnt it before.
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ojechi50: 5:33am On Oct 07, 2019
I can't see reviews in 1688, someone please help
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Bossgem: 8:36am On Oct 07, 2019
@Yesloaded, please can I get your number so i can chat you up?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by gideon286(m): 8:47am On Oct 07, 2019
ojechi50:
I can't see reviews in 1688, someone please help

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by yesloaded: 9:29am On Oct 07, 2019
Bossgem:
@Yesloaded, please can I get your number so i can chat you up?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
Happy new week.
we are open for business.
Procurement and shipping from China to Lagos and Kaduna

Facebook ads

sales landing page design.

whatsapp - 08120292561

1 Like

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Goddys(m): 12:18pm On Oct 07, 2019
tugrow:
Thank ma , your items has arrives , hope you got pick up message

Can someone buy something from alibaba and provide your China address as its destination, and then pay for shipping to Nigeria to your company?
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ozome15(m): 1:01pm On Oct 07, 2019
gideon286:
These are my wife's cheap imported goods from 1688 in her store. Guess the amount she's going to sell each of them.

Can you identify the female sandals in the second screenshot? She sells each for 3k

From the screenshot, the price is ¥14

14 × 50.72 = 710.08

N3000 - N710.08 = N2,289.92 giant profit
Does this include the shipment cost

3 Likes

Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by ozome15(m): 1:12pm On Oct 07, 2019
gideon286:
Ok here:

Sorry, i don't wanna post links here
Is possible for someone to just buy only one single item like this phone
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by Simpsonrocket(m): 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2019
tugrow:
Thanks boss

I just check with your name now
Alexander Eze, your items is in lagos now, I should believe the sent your pickup message to WhatsApp, please call your customer service assistant to tell the person in charge of sending pickup message to resend it to your normal SMS inbox or you tell me the person name on WhatsApp so I do the follow up for you
I recently made an order on your site and I've not heard from anyone yet. I've paid the #300 also Username simpsonrocket
Re: How To Ship Goods From 1688 To Nigeria,sell Online Without Physically Seeing It by tugrow(m): 3:33pm On Oct 07, 2019
Goddys:

Can someone buy something from alibaba and provide your China address as its destination, and then pay for shipping to Nigeria to your company?

Address:深圳市龙华区民治街道樟坑一区94栋302
Name:陈迎春(Customer name)
Phone number:13714460085
拒收到付与自提件,箱唛上请标注客户姓名电话,产品及数量。

pls send me message to whatsapp more better 08182581068

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) ... (62) (Reply)

Truexgold Nairaland Customer Support / *****world Currencies The Naira Is Bigger Than***** / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.