Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,341 members, 7,940,355 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

The Unedited Truth About What It’s Like To Be In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Unedited Truth About What It’s Like To Be In A Relationship (252 Views)

The First Time You Had Sex; What Was It Like? / It's Like Many Married Women Don't Use Protection When Committing Adultery / The Truth About Headmaster & Student Sex Video - Ghanaian Blasts Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Unedited Truth About What It’s Like To Be In A Relationship by Wordsfrombimpe(f): 12:54pm On Sep 10, 2019
Most days, I feel lucky to be in love. I have found someone I’m extremely attracted to who isn’t afraid to get weird with me and who accepts me in spite of my less awesome qualities. A man who supports me wholeheartedly, and who continues to surprise me in remarkable ways that make my skin tingle and my brain orgasm.

A man who’s taken strides in unraveling my individual needs, and who happily endeavors to meet each one. Perhaps most importantly, a man who enjoys tackling the tasks I find abhorrent, like calling Verizon every six months to make sure we’re signed up for the most cost effective phone plan.

If there’s such a thing as a soulmate, I’m one thousand percent certain that this man, whom I’ve been seeing for nearly a decade, is it. We’re a match made in mother-fucking heaven!
Except when we’re not.

The truth is, sustaining a relationship with anyone is difficult, even if that person is “the one” or your “forever person” or whatever you like to call them. Not even the happiest, healthiest relationships are all love notes, impromptu tickle fights, and adorably quirky pet names.
Sometimes, it sucks to be in a relationship with the love of your life.

Anyone who refuses to admit that is either a fool, or a liar.

I’m not trying to be a downer. I’m just trying to be real because I’m tired of all the happily-ever-after narratives we feed young people. False expectations will set you up for massive disappointment.

So I’m sharing what I’ve learned from being with the same guy (whom I love madly, when he isn’t annoying the Bleep out of me) for many (mostly) awesome years to give you an authentic look at what “true love” is really like.

Click on the link to read more ....[url][/url]https://pereirabimpe..com/2019/09/the-unedited-truth-about-what-its-like.html

(1) (Reply)

Abdul_d_one_abar_yabo / Learn To Love And Be Loved Properly / Africa Asia Pacific Economic Conference 2020 Sydeny Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.