Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,175,932 members, 7,896,018 topics. Date: Sunday, 21 July 2024 at 12:20 AM

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Gain Happiness, Residents In Shock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Gain Happiness, Residents In Shock (419 Views)

Groom Shower: Is This The New Trend Among Husbands-To-Be? (Photo) / Infidelity: Two Kenyan Men Agree To Exchange Their Wives As Settlement / Two kenyan women stripped And beaten for raping a 53 year old man(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Gain Happiness, Residents In Shock by Ritzy10(f): 12:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
A woman Lilian Weta, 28, has stunned many in Busia after she left her husband with whom they have had two children and moved in with another married man to escape marital woes.

The two women Lilian and Milicent from Busia County have sent the nation into shock after a decision to swap husbands.

According to Lilian in a video, she revealed how her husband forced her to seek solace elsewhere after he brought another woman to their matrimonial home in Butula about a month ago.

“He first lied to me that his cousin from Bungoma was coming to visit and so I should prepare some food and a place for her to sleep. Moments later, a lady walked in and told me that I was in her space and that my matrimonial home now belonged to her,” said Lilian.

Lilian decided to go for the other woman’s husband in Matayos constituency and it did not take long before the two started a relationship.

https://zenithnaija.com/two-kenyan-women-swap-their-husbands-to-gain-happiness-residents-in-shock/

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Re: Two Kenyan Women Swap Their Husbands To Gain Happiness, Residents In Shock by Ritzy10(f): 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2019
This one weak me

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf Beaten Mercilessly Over Missing Manh00d After He Shook Hands With A Man In / Suside!!! Help..please Somebody Talk To Me Out I Am About To Commit Suside. / My Husband Rejected Me In The Middle Of The Road With A Month Old Baby..but God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.