Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,842 members, 7,872,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:07 PM

Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie (57254 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by jasmine1600: 10:04am On Sep 13, 2019
How would people upload mojo on a public forum?
Na wao
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by jasmine1600: 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
I just deleted all the rubbish sex pictures. sewn should do something urgent about this.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by BobiNick(m): 10:07am On Sep 13, 2019
This op or blogger is very stupid. So because they met again and took picture or because you happened to see the first picture of them together you decided to say they are just reuniting after 32 years.

Do you know how many times they have met in the part 32 years? Anyone who think they can achieve a successful blogging career with lies or false stories can never go far
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by alfa0: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
When will Nairaland do something about this guy that post disgusting pictures all over here.
i am beginning to wonder if the poster is immune to out right removal from here.

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by greypencils: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
Carlyboi:
Well some Eddie Murphy’s movie are my favorite comedy movies of all time!
My favorite movie of all time, Beverly Hills cop II.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by MoonlightDrive: 10:09am On Sep 13, 2019
SolarMight:
We have come to ask for the sacred lost dagger of the Atlantic

For what Reason?

For the golden child.

He does not need it.

Pleaaaase we beg you, let us have the kinife.

Let him ask for it grin grin

Saw this movie more than 15 years ago but i still have scenes and dialogue stuck in my head grin

Check my siggy for affordable solar systems for your homes and small businesses.

You have a nice memory bank, i am sure it is not powered by Solar!

2 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by MoonlightDrive: 10:10am On Sep 13, 2019
mozona:
i later knew he was a she about 2 years ago, her name is J.L reate,
Golden child is the only film she acted.

nice movie though!

Inside life things.

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Odunayomi247(m): 10:11am On Sep 13, 2019
Hello nairalanders,
i dnt want to do this but i have to so as nt to commit suicide,please i need u to help me with any amount u cn help me with,i'm starving and dying inside my room,,i worked but nothing came out of it,,please no amount is small,,
A/c name: ogundare wasiu odunayo
a/c number:3025905713
polaris bank
thank u nairalanders.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by lanocfoods: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2019
BobiNick:
This op or blogger is very stupid. So because they met again and took picture or because you happened to see the first picture of them together you decided to say they are just reuniting after 32 years.

Do you know how many times they have met in the part 32 years? Anyone who think they can achieve a successful blogging career with lies or false stories can never go far
Do you? I bet you don't either, making you as stupid
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by DSoj(m): 10:14am On Sep 13, 2019
A Girl E don tey wey oyinbo dey bobo us o

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 13, 2019
Na female ? OK.

I have watched this movie view times. But I can't remember any scene in it. Probably if I watch it again, it will all come back to me.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
That was eddie murphy at the height of his powers.he, Stallone and bill cosby were the highest earners.

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by GoldHorse(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
luvinhubby:
Watched this movie more than 10 times and still wanted more of it.
Never knew the 'He' was a 'She'.

10 times Pere?! shocked

grin grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by SolarHub(m): 10:18am On Sep 13, 2019
I love this guy.. Coming to America was lit
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by MarianaTrench: 10:19am On Sep 13, 2019
friendl:
The lady was so pretty ,the Asian Lady the golden child woke up from death

You mean the one that took an arrow in the back? grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by freemi(m): 10:21am On Sep 13, 2019
Nawa. I also thought that was a boy
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by banji1(m): 10:22am On Sep 13, 2019
What?!!! This is incredible!

Are you a teacher?
Get FREE access to comprehensive lesson notes/plans for various subjects. Check my signature for details
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by BobiNick(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
lanocfoods:

Do you? I bet you don't either, making you as stupid

If stupidity runs in your family then try to seek solution to your family problem so you don't extend it to your coming generation. Use your head and elevate your household from stupidity before you quote me again.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by GoldHorse(m): 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
I, I, I...... want the knife.............. please!!! grin grin

Great movie!

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Nobody: 10:24am On Sep 13, 2019
Jewessgratitude:

Eddy Eddy!
This man na ekwe nka....see how he's still looking sweet afterwards And the woman don age hmmm... But come o! Did I hear 90s kids? Na him don old like this? Me gan wen be 80s pikin I still hot wey be say Y2k guys dey toast me think say we be set...na wa o. Anyways nice reunion.

Eddy ooo...
Beautiful dp shocked shocked shocked
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Thomasogwuche(m): 10:28am On Sep 13, 2019
kunleweb:
90s kids grin cheesy
, E be like say you fail maths well well
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Sanchez01: 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
So the child is a girl? Lol! An aspect of my childhood has taken a hit! grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Pauldollars(m): 10:39am On Sep 13, 2019
mynaijadj:
32 years later...Eddie Murphy and the Golden Child.....and yes, "he" is a girl.....90s kids gather round in awe �

J.L. Reate was born on September 14, 1979 in California, USA as Jasmine Reate. She is an actress, known for The Golden Child (1986).
https://m.imdb.com › name › bio
J.L. Reate - Biography - IMDb
Born: 14 September 1979 (age 39 years), California, United States
Nationality: American
Movies: The Golden Child

1 Like

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Haritha100: 10:41am On Sep 13, 2019
Ok
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by lanocfoods: 10:42am On Sep 13, 2019
BobiNick:

If stupidity runs in your family then try to seek solution to your family problem so you don't extend it to your coming generation. Use your head and elevate your household from stupidity before you quote me again.
Lowlife spotted!
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by mynaijadj(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2019
You are obviously the Stupid person making failed moves at being smart with pointless logic. Which part of the short, one sentence article says they are just reuniting after 32 years for the first time?
BobiNick:

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by iammolise(m): 10:43am On Sep 13, 2019
Wow interesting...
Age just doesn't tell on some... "Eddy fountain of youth"
This is why I tell people to workout, do fitness everyday... It pays better than silver and gold grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by BruncleZuma: 10:44am On Sep 13, 2019
luvinhubby:
Watched this movie more than 10 times and still wanted more of it.
Never knew the 'He' was a 'She'.
Same here oooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by fmwise2k(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2019
Download link pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charity Nnaji Mocks Mompha As EFCC Arrest Him After He Disgraced Her For Begging / "My Body Na Ebeano!": Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless In New Photo / Kunle Afolayan’s Brother, Adesina, Is A Professor Now (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.