Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,798 members, 7,915,259 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:29 PM

Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie (57334 Views)

Ameze Imarhiagbe: I Was Sexually Assaulted By My Lecturer In UNIBEN 32 Years Ago / Osita Iheme Pictured With Eddie Murphy / Eddie Murphy Expecting His 10th Child (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by jaxxy(m): 10:50am On Sep 13, 2019
Golden child along with Holy man is one of my favorites by Eddie Murphy.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Spectrum22: 10:52am On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
I downloaded the movie recently.
Abeg which site do you download movies from.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2019
alfa0:
When will Nairaland do something about this guy that post disgusting pictures all over here.
i am beginning to wonder if the poster is immune to out right removal from here.
the mods are supposed to delete the monikers outright. The problem is that they are banning it instead allowing it to persist.

It seems like the guy is a RED HAT hacker, he has injected the FTC with indecent auto bot virus.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by anochuko01(m): 10:54am On Sep 13, 2019
penguinpikin:
90's is the last era of human being. the rest are indomie generation
See this one dey use 4G dey compare edge...
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:58am On Sep 13, 2019
Between Kevin Hart and Eddie Murphy I don't know which one is the best.

But Eddie is dope, his movies remains evergreen, people keep coming back watch his movies over and over again.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by alfa0: 10:58am On Sep 13, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
the mods are supposed to delete the monikers outright. The problem is that they are banning it instead allowing it to persist.

It seems like the guy is a RED HAT hacker, he has injected the FTC with indecent auto bot virus.

honestly, i used to open Nairaland freely with clear and clean mind.
Now,i am always afraid,because i don't know what kind of picture that will grace my page.
and you can never tell who is viewing with you at the moment.
most times,my children rally around me while i do my browsing.
something needs to be done about this.

2 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Teegelop(f): 11:00am On Sep 13, 2019
Who noticed the lady is more old than Murphy?

2 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by judgementyard(m): 11:01am On Sep 13, 2019
Coming to America... Eddie Murphy's one of my best male actor of all time wink
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 13, 2019
victorian:
Awwww cheesy

So cute. smiley

Choii cheesy

I'd be checking ur profile pix every morning b4 dawn & every night b4 sleep. Plz don't remove it cheesy
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by ChristmasBells: 11:04am On Sep 13, 2019
mynaijadj:
32 years later...Eddie Murphy and the Golden Child.....and yes, "he" is a girl.....90s kids gather round in awe �
Hmmn when are we going to reach this stage in the Nigerian movie industry?Somebody pls tell me......................
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by cybriz82(m): 11:06am On Sep 13, 2019
luvinhubby:
Watched this movie more than 10 times and still wanted more of it.
Never knew the 'He' was a 'She'.

M telling u bro..funny how time fly..
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by ChristmasBells: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2019
anochuko01:

See this one dey use 4G dey compare edge...
What is the diffrends btw 4G and edge?
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by cybriz82(m): 11:09am On Sep 13, 2019
VeeVeeMyLuv:
Between Kevin Hart and Eddie Murphy I don't know which one is the best.

But Eddie is dope, his movies remains evergreen, people keep coming back watch his movies over and over again.

U must b joking bro..Eddie Murphy na big bros to kelvin..

2 Likes

Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by DaddyMorenike: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
E get some familiar names wey Idey always see for bbn n other mumu posts. Suddenly they have dissaperaed now that it's about a major icon in the 90s.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by ChristmasBells: 11:13am On Sep 13, 2019
mynaijadj:
32 years later...Eddie Murphy and the Golden Child.....and yes, "he" is a girl.....90s kids gather round in awe �
HEY Guys whats your favourite Eddie Murphy's Movie of all times.............
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by woleabayo(f): 11:20am On Sep 13, 2019
SO THE BOY IS A SHE? HUMMM GOOD REUNITING
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by farouk2much(m): 11:24am On Sep 13, 2019
I almost cry........ See memory.... Abeg
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Nobody: 11:31am On Sep 13, 2019
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by wonder233: 11:49am On Sep 13, 2019
Wow! This movie was one of my favourites back in the day
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Nobody: 12:09pm On Sep 13, 2019
How time flies, it looked like yesterday when I watched that movie in VHS.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by Risingblue008(m): 12:14pm On Sep 13, 2019
D golden child and double dragon r movies I'll keep watching and watching and watching
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by BobiNick(m): 12:15pm On Sep 13, 2019
mynaijadj:
You are obviously the Stupid person making failed moves at being smart with pointless logic. Which part of the short, one sentence article says they are just reuniting after 32 years for the first time?

Its because foolishness has eaten deep into your family from generation to generation that you can't seem to stop quoting me. If not for my post (maybe), was this thesame topic that was initially posted? If I was not correct why was it edited.

I will help you and your family overcome the generational curse of stupidity that has been passed for ages by sending a big lightening to strike it off you all. Mad person.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by johnbuck81(m): 12:16pm On Sep 13, 2019
nicepoker101:
I downloaded the movie recently.
pls help me with the link.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by foster212: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
FarahAideed:
I have never come across this movie
Indomie generation spotted. The girl nah socerer (golden child), while Eddy Murphy nah sheriff.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by abiolamitodun(m): 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2019
lol...I watch that film...so that boy named girl?...
those of u that watched that film and ur not married....gather here and give a tangible reason y?
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by tck2000(m): 12:36pm On Sep 13, 2019
Successlane:
Nice one, but 'COMING TO AMERICA' still the best from the guy.
I disagree,i'ld go with Dr Dolittle.
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by olumalcolm(m): 12:39pm On Sep 13, 2019
MobilityExpress:
So the golden child was a girl shocked? Wawu grin, I never experrerit. Always thought he was a boy. Chai, man do old o, na this time we still dey spend 5 kobo coins for Lagos and we dey alright.
My broda if u had dat BIG #1 coin, u r d biggest among ur squad, na u go determine wu go do bojuboju aka hide and seek grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by duchessvikki0(f): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
I love Eddie Murphy grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by owila4luv(m): 12:48pm On Sep 13, 2019
Eddie now planning to make her a baby mama No? grin
Re: Eddie Murphy And "The Golden Child"- 32 Years After The Movie by owila4luv(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2019
she looks older than Murphy now cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maheeda Goes Back To Her Old Ways, Flaunts Tips In New Picture / Korede Bello With Emmanuella, The Real Face Girl / Linda Ikeji Flaunts Her Car Collection, Wondering Which Car To Drive Out In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.