Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,998 members, 7,886,724 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

How To Publish Hardcovers And Paperbacks On Barnes And Nobles - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Publish Hardcovers And Paperbacks On Barnes And Nobles (812 Views)

Learn How To Publish Book On Amazon And Make 500-600$ Monthly. / Access Bank To Publish Names Of Debtors / How To Publish Your Book On Amazon from Nigeria - Victor Winners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Publish Hardcovers And Paperbacks On Barnes And Nobles by craigkoel1989: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2019
We have heard of how to publishing paperbacks on kdp and making sales but many of us do not know we can also publish our books that were published on kdp on Barnes and nobles including publishing hardcover of our books on Barnes and nobles to generate sales on them
Books are passive income and so by enlisting your already published books on Barnes and nobles you will be able to generate more passive income
And the most wonderful thing about it is that you use the same book over and manuscript when uploading your books
I will show you how to register and get approved on Barnes and nobles in less than a day which can be difficult for nigerians
I will show you how to make paperbacks and hardcover replicate of your Amazon book on barnes and nobles
I will also show you how to do keyword research for your barnes and noble books
I will also show you generate traffic to your barnes and nobles book so that those that buy your paperbacks on kdp can also buy the hardcover on Barnes and noble to generate more passive income
This and many more is what you will learn
To get started message me on 09036793717 to be added to our WhatsApp training group and start earning more from your books already published on amazon

(1) (Reply)

NAHCO,SAHCO Fight Over Ethiopian Airline Contract As Exports Soar @lagos Airport / 8k Followers Instagram Account For Sale / Procrastination : What Do You Procrastinate About?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.