Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,749 members, 7,875,872 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 12:15 AM

Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure (6349 Views)

Tinubu Appoints Ex-Rivers Commissioner As DG Of Border Agency / Local Rice Production Has Not Taken Advantage Of Border Closure – Investigations / Buhari Appoints Junaid Abdullahi, His Son-In-Law As Head Of Border Agency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 8:58am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
We want to learn so can you please give us a link to this information? Thanks

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_meat_consumption
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 9:00am On Nov 10, 2019
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 9:01am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
So Wikipedia anyone can edit is now your source?
Wikipedia has a second source party . and there is regulation before editing. false information are brought down ....

there are other references anyway. just do the googling
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 9:05am On Nov 10, 2019
vaxx2:
Wikipedia has a second source party . and there is regulation before editing. false information are brought down ....

there are others references anyway. just do the googling
Bring us the other sources here.
I could decide to edit same Wikipedia page and by tomorrow that of Nigeria would be double that of Ghana so give your other sources.
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 9:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Bring us the other sources here.
I could decide to edit same Wikipedia page and by tomorrow that of Nigeria would be double that of Ghana so give your other sources.
You can't edit Wikipedia with false information . you may go ahead and try it. Wikipedia has standard and instruction.....

i simply told you Wikipedia is a second party references. the page Wikipedia reference for such info is ""

http://www.fao.org/ag/againfo/themes/en/meat/background.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 9:13am On Nov 10, 2019
vaxx2:
You can't edit Wikipedia with false information . you may go ahead and try it. Wikipedia has standard and instruction.....

i simply told you Wikipedia is a second party references. the page Wikipedia reference for such info is ""

http://www.fao.org/ag/againfo/themes/en/meat/background.html
Who says? Meanwhile check up that fake link that you dropped that can't open
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 9:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Who says? Meanwhile check up that fake link that you dropped that can't open
it isn't fake as it is opening on my tab. go CHECK the Wikipedia reference and search for the reference links yourself.......

Wikipedia cannot be edited with false info

The screenshot below is the first page of the websites on my tap. the one you falsely claimed is not opening .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 9:29am On Nov 10, 2019
vaxx2:
it isn't fake as it is opening on my tab. go CHECK the Wikipedia reference and search for the reference links yourself.......

Wikipedia cannot be edited with false info

The screenshot below is the first page of the websites on my tap. the one you falsely claimed is not opening .....
Mine.

Better still you can paste the full write up here

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 9:32am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Mine.

Then change your browser....the full write up is in PDF .... I am not gonna loaded my phone memory for an info that is accessible online freely
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 9:42am On Nov 10, 2019
vaxx2:
Then change your browser....the full write up is in PDF .... I am not gonna loaded my phone memory for an info that is accessible online freely
Neither can I change my browser because of a piece of information I'm not even sure of, since you can't upload the page then your info is fake as most of the ones you've uploaded and was busted.
All you do is bringing false stats and figures, even the page you posted didn't say anything about your meat per capita consumption
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 9:45am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Neither can I change my browser because of a piece of information I'm not even sure of, since you can't upload the page then your info is fake as most of the ones you've uploaded and was busted.
All you do is bringing false stats and figures, even the page you posted didn't say anything about your meat per capita consumption
You are in pains . none of my post have been busted here..you wish it is so. but anyway enjoy your negativity........ simple search with open mind will have expose your gullibility . it is all over the internet .

You are known to be ignorant . I have engaged you more than three times now and your reasoning tends to be wanting
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 9:48am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
A link to where it was reported that Ghana produces 80% of the rice consumed there

https://www.businessghana.com/site/news/general/194744/Rice-production-in-Ghana-to-reach-750-000

help yourself out
Ghana consumes a little over one million metric tonnes per annum

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
......and Nigeria is not locking up about a 100 shops owned by foreigners, aren't all of us smart?
grin grin grin grin

hateful animal
full of xenophobia
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 9:49am On Nov 10, 2019
Just30:

https://www.businessghana.com/site/news/general/194744/Rice-production-in-Ghana-to-reach-750-000

help yourself out
The guy is known to be unneccasry dump.
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 10:00am On Nov 10, 2019
vaxx2:
You are in pains . none of my post have been busted here..you wish it is so. but anyway enjoy your negativity........ simple search with open mind will have expose your gullibility . it is all over the internet .

You are known to be ignorant . I have engaged you more than three times now and your reasoning tends to be wanting
I've always engaged you especially when I see you spewing your lies several times and you run away whenever you get cornered.
Meanwhile rice production is increasing in Nigeria and our borders remain shut
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 10:04am On Nov 10, 2019
Just30:

help yourself out
Where in your link was it said that Ghana now produces 80% of her rice consumed? You are still talking of the future which nobody including you is sure of for now.
Ghana's total consumption wasn't even mentioned there
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:05am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Where in your link was it said that Ghana now produces 80% of her rice consumed? You are still talking of the future which nobody including you is sure of for now.
what is 750,000 metric tonnes out of one million ?
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2019
vaxx2:
The guy is known to be unneccasry dump.
E pain am
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:06am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
because its not import to mention Ghana total consumption
every Ghanaian knows it.

since you dont know it
you'll find it here

https://gain.fas.usda.gov/Recent%20GAIN%20Publications/Grain%20and%20Feed%20Update_Accra_Ghana_2-2-2018.pdf
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Just30:
what is 750,000 metric tonnes out of one million ?
where was 1million mentioned?
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 10:07am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
I've always engaged you especially when I see you spewing your lies several times and you run away whenever you get cornered.
Meanwhile rice production is increasing in Nigeria and our borders remain shut
it seems you see me as dangerous weapons to your gullibility and fallibility. I know you are here to stop the fruitful and educative conversation on this thread.but I will not be given you the chances. if you wanner cry , engage your mother.

1 Like

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:08am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
where was 1million mentioned?

grin grin grin grin
oh this kid

https://gain.fas.usda.gov/Recent%20GAIN%20Publications/Grain%20and%20Feed%20Update_Accra_Ghana_2-2-2018.pdf
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
E pain am
grin grin grin grin

yeah it pained you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 10:09am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
E pain am
just like it pains your mother. idiot son of a dump mother. stop ENGAINGING for your stupidity...we aren't in class.

1 Like

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Enough of the Liberal BS.
The Ports are open for business!
Soon Nigeria would meet the needs of West Africa.
Africa produces the raw materials that keeps the world moving, it's time we realize that.
Francophone countries need to move away from France as fast as possible, a country that keeps your central bank in its country still giving you economic advise,

www.capetalk.co.za › podcasts › put...
Putin accuses west of blackmailing Africa - CapeTalk

This is obvious to anyone with brains
Stop quoting those IMF/World Bank journals that were set up by colonizers and were made to protect Europe!

Imagine China following IMF structural adjustment program where would you think it would by now ?

vaxx2:
probably my last reply to this kind of porous thinking ?

what liberal nation do in protecting local industries is not banning competitive product but raising up tariffs from foreign competitors which has not established agreement of free trade policy.

Protectionism is temporal solution to a long time problem. it probably creates jobs for domestic workers or perhaps raised emergency millionaire but the benefit ends once other countries retaliate by erecting their own protectionism. so such policy is very dangerous in 21st century

and in the long run, trade protectionism weakens the industry. Without competition, companies within the industry have no need to innovate. There's no need to. Eventually, the domestic product will decline in quality. It will be lower quality and more expensive than what foreign competitors produce. that is what buhari is aiming to achieve.

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Area4Area: 10:10am On Nov 10, 2019
Just30:
because its not import to mention Ghana total consumption
every Ghanaian knows it.
Yet you went telling us 80%, your article talked about your future production and not even today, no total consumption and you're already telling us about 80%, how did you come about the figure?
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:14am On Nov 10, 2019
use a better phone
Area4Area:
Mine.

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:15am On Nov 10, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
Africa produces the raw materials that keeps the world moving, it's time we realize that.
Francophone countries need to move away from France as fast as possible, a country that keeps your central bank in its country still giving you economic advise,

Stop quoting those IMF/World Bank journals that were set up by colonizers and were made to protect Europe!

Imagine China following IMF structural adjustment program where would you think it would by now ?

and who will you be exporting to?

you'll consume it yourself grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

when nigeria can meet the needs of lagos state alone then we shall talk again . you don't become productive by been a protectionist, you become productive with planning and effort. Nigeria should start form infrastructure first....

I am sure you highly don't know it is the same IMF structural adjustment program Egypt is presently following and that is making the economy booming as at now .....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:16am On Nov 10, 2019
StaffofOrayan:

why do you think the IMF have moved it HQ to China grin grin grin
Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by vaxx2: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Just30:
and who will you be exporting to?

you'll consume it yourself grin grin grin
very porous in thought just like Nigeria border

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Increase Rice Production with Mechanization instead of border closure by Just30: 10:17am On Nov 10, 2019
Area4Area:
Yet you went telling us 80%, your article talked about your future production and not even today, no total consumption and you're already telling us about 80%, how did you come about the figure?
my articule talked about the current production of Ghana which stands at almost 800,000 metric tonnes as at today

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Let’s Join Hands To Defend, Protect Our Nation – Buhari / This Man Is Going To Be Atiku's Vice! / World's Shortest Political Quiz: Just Two Questions!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.