Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,458 members, 7,932,518 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 08:21 AM

BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" (40429 Views)

Tacha Wins Starzz Award "Emerging Celebrity Of The Year" / Bbnaija:if Tacha No Win, I’ll Give Her The Money’ – Peter Of Psquare Blows Hot / I Can Never Be Depressed - Charles Okocha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by bisi16(m): 3:45am On Sep 15, 2019
thelilnegro:

I'm dead���
grin
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Exodora: 3:59am On Sep 15, 2019
bisi16:
Every time I hear the name Tacha

I remember ...

Hudoo
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by Kfed4ril(m): 11:44am On Sep 15, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:
Then you must go into depression come October 6 2019.
For pete's sake BBN is a reality show Tacha is a team player, leader and co-ordinator but her haters only see the negative sides of her. Is there anyone that is not in one way rude or disrespectful abeg make una free the girl. No housemate there is a saint they all have their flaws acknowledging that flaw and trying to work on it is what Tacha acknowldeged after her apology to Biggie. I would continue to stan her till day 99 and if she wins you guys can do nada cheesy

Bros if you’re talking about team players, there are 2 people you should never include: that’s Seyi and tacha.
Re: BBNaija: Basketmouth "If Tacha Wins, I Will Be Depressed" by opebiboy: 3:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Idiot basketmouth. Paid to support rubbish

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo: "Why I Am Yet To Be Married" / Wizkid Pays $400 To Young Suya Seller For Suya Worth Less Than $20 / Caroline Danjuma Clears The Air On Her Marriage Status And Husband's Cheating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.