Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,417 members, 7,881,527 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy (48618 Views)

BBNaija: Fans Storm Emenike's Page After Mercy Revealed They Were Dating (Pics) / BBNaija: Mercy Twerks, Omashola Slaps Her Backside - DonJazy Reacts / BBNAIJA: Mercy Exposed Her Boobs & Nipples On TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Krisf(m): 9:37am On Sep 14, 2019
Who Even Know Whether They Even Dated

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by teejaymiquel(m): 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
[quote author=GistMore1 post=82215917]
no be like say dis Emenike fyn die ooooooh

na money be fyn boo boo

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by greypencils: 9:38am On Sep 14, 2019
RoyalBlu:
"Mercy said the player did love her but she felt it was because she was a 'nobody' at the time that made him dump her for someone famous".

I'll bet my breakfast this wasn't Emenike's reason for marrying Iheoma. wink

dude left her cos she was a farmtool and materialistic...I still dont see any reasonable man settling down with her

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by RexTramadol1: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2019
Should we tell her?
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Arysexy(m): 9:41am On Sep 14, 2019
This wan think say any reasonable man go marry am. Even Ike go ditch you. Smoking oloshooo drunkard

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Sigh... Be intelligent enough to acknowledge the cold truth that the nigga ran for his dear life.

What man in his right senses will settle forever with a low self-esteem, money-craving, ill-mannered lady of easy virtues...

7 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by DaySpringer: 9:42am On Sep 14, 2019
Women and Claiming the Victim card.

So it is okay when a woman leaves a man for someone that is better, high class and richer than him and she gets accolades and "Yass Queen"

But when a man does the same, Women cry fowl.

Why won't the man leave you for someone that was ACTUALLY BORN LIGHT-SKIN??

Besides, you're an IMO girl from IMSU..

We know your handwork.

If he wasn't famous would she be name-dropping him like this?

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Mazigabriel(m): 9:43am On Sep 14, 2019
Do mercy think that he will marry an ashawo like her
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by solmusdesigns: 9:45am On Sep 14, 2019
grin

With the way she treats ike as if that one is a just a puppy, no man with real man ego would marry her....

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by SouthSouth1914: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2019
You guys were not dating- he was stretching you for the time being

4 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by densiks: 9:49am On Sep 14, 2019
Emenike did not want to continue bleeping a low class olosho with a fake arse.

Emenike should do the needful by refuting her claims.

5 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by ednut1(m): 9:50am On Sep 14, 2019
U expect him to marry olosho

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by nototribalist: 9:53am On Sep 14, 2019
Olosho shut up for once
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by gideonvalor98(m): 9:55am On Sep 14, 2019
RoyalBlu:
"Mercy said the player did love her but she felt it was because she was a 'nobody' at the time that made him dump her for someone famous".

You get sense joor babe. So that's why she turn video vixen and doing oloso package up and down na...mcheww!... I termed this "negative motivation" cos if not careful, this kind of motivation can leave you in a worst state than the previous because all what you will be doing is to prove some unnecessary point... A kind of revenge mission.... Impression of sort ,even in the process you may do smths wey no make sense BUT if handle well, using that setback to trigger a good cause in you I.e positive motivation, then it will end well

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Femeto: 9:57am On Sep 14, 2019
Runs girl oshi.
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by goodnewscliff(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2019
If u were in his shoes,,, u woukd do worse..... Rubbish
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by oluwasegun007(m): 9:58am On Sep 14, 2019
For her mind she's now a celebrity...

For some guys mind, a girl is either wife material or fvk material..

My people say when a girl refuse to use her brain her kpomo would suffer for it...
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by 2ghaski(m): 10:02am On Sep 14, 2019
[9/14, 9:13 AM] Vetizen Ben: Flour Mills of Nigeria PLC has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.

We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:

Job Title: Bakery Support Officer

The Job

Advise end user bakeries on baking best practices by identifying associated challenges and proffering possible solutions.
Ensure that all bakeries within the assigned areas are visited regularly in line with the stipulated standard.
Develop, manage and maintain good relationships with all the commercial end-users to ensure customer loyalty within the assigned territory.
Handle customer complaints in line with approved company procedure.
Engage in a practical baking demonstration to provide insight and solutions that are aligned with best baking practices.
Qualifications

First Degree in Food Science and Technology or related courses.
5 O’ level credits including Mathematics & English Language in not more than 2 sittings.
Experience:

Minimum of 2 years experience in baking and selling confectionery products.
The Person Must:

Have excellent communication skills.
Be comfortable working with a team.
Have the ability to drive with valid driver’s license.
Speak Hausa language fluently.
Have good people management skills.
Application Closing Date
Not Specified.

How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should apply using the link below

https://mydigitalmarketer.com.ng/job-vacancy/#comments

Customer Service Officer Position*

Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.

Apply Here: https://mydigitalmarketer.com.ng/456-2/
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by DimIsaac10(m): 10:05am On Sep 14, 2019
N people will still believe diz lies...
Mtcheew..
Diz one sha want people to pity her with useless votes grin grin
Na only bbnaija fanz go understand..
Wetin concern MD with Bbnaija
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:08am On Sep 14, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Beauty is not in the curves of a woman but anyway, the best revenge to serve anyone is success.
Read my signature, Follow on twitter.

A believers countenance determines his victory or defeat. Psalm 123 verse 1-2, Psalm 121 verse 1.
Good Morning FAM. Happy Weekend To You All.

Í still dé trip for ryhyda
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by olajide8(m): 10:10am On Sep 14, 2019
RoyalBlu:

You too Sabi book - girl wey throw herself for public space flaunting every possible thing - thinks a man, that wants to settle down, wants that kind of woman in his space? Common sense no common at all for her side - love ko bread ni
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Zikachat(m): 10:14am On Sep 14, 2019
Olympus has fallen
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Wiifesnatcher(m): 10:34am On Sep 14, 2019
even me that's not a superstar won't settle with a smoker

2 Likes

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by creamylicious(f): 10:39am On Sep 14, 2019
Id97:
A lady who smokes and unabashedly display her assets on TV is not worthy to be a wife.Her case with emenike exemplifies the fact that no reasonable man will settle for a hoe as wife for his sake and most importantly for the sake of his future children.
janemena!! janemena!! janemena!!
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Americanboy35: 10:47am On Sep 14, 2019
So for your mind now, you are now a celeb ba, why you no mention your other ex boyfriends dem too?
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by bizhop01: 11:21am On Sep 14, 2019
Sex-Only and marriage material have nothing in common.
Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Amozever12: 11:29am On Sep 14, 2019
Only dumb ladies think SUCCESSFUL men dumped them because they are nobody and what makes u think u can't be used and dumped now that u are a celebrity

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Euegene100001: 11:40am On Sep 14, 2019
anty wen mumu who wan marry person when carry fake yansh and dey smoke join grin u are only good for a night mercy smiley

1 Like

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by ACE1010: 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
wilcox:
Thanks for telling us you once dated Emenike.

But I bet you if he was not famous you wouldn't have talked about it niether would you have dated him am sure you went for the $€£ and guy was fast to know what you represent and hence decided to allow you date yourself while he moved on.

It wasn't just you been a nobody because he never needed you to add to his profile for whatever gain.

Guy this tabbing too much nau grin cheesy grin grin.... Remember say na your sister ooo

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by generationz(f): 12:00pm On Sep 14, 2019
RoyalBlu:

Lol what else but that she was a beauty queen and light skin?

That one was desperate to join Adaeze yobo to be a WAG so it was a win win.

Re: Mercy Eke: Emmanuel Emenike, My Boyfriend Dumped Me - BBNaija's Mercy by Happyfela(m): 12:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
Hoes can be successful too.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DSTV Complains That Subscribers Have Dropped Massively In Nigeria. / Airtel Shades Mtn In New TV Ad / BBNaija Winner, Whitemoney Hospitalized (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.