Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,190 members, 7,873,872 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:08 PM

Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (67516 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by CheapDataGuy: 4:49pm On Sep 15, 2019
angry
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by BabaIbo: 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SOME OF US DON'T EVEN GET THE USUAL SINGLETS AND HANDKERCHIEVES.

BE GRATEFUL.

Na wetin make me get issue with my ex (for her mind we are still dating but me don leave her already) be that, ordinary text message my brother I no get...
I wanted to wait for her birthday to pay her back but I don't want to harbour negative things, so I discarded her without telling her.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by eddieguru(m): 4:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bright my nigga it's good you said your mind cool
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by mmadu4: 4:52pm On Sep 15, 2019
foolish and selfish Nigerian wives, if it was to be HER BIRTHDAY she will be expecting heaven and earth .
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by meezynetwork(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2019
Madmouth
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Princedapace(m): 4:54pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She rides you, drives you to orgasm; allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

How ungrateful can you be Bright?

Is she not also enjoying the ride? How on earth do some of u think a woman is doing a man favor with s ex? It is mind-blowing because a female friend of mine told me how Hot she is and could find a guy to Bleep if I don't show up latest next month. Ladies are humans, they also need s ex, they also want to get fu cked. U aren't doing a man a favour fu cking him.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by zeusdgrt(m): 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BE GRATEFUL.
So fucking funny
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 15, 2019
Your own better. Highest I don receive na three white undersized singlets only. I no know whether them swear for me ni.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Heffalump(m): 4:56pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She rides you, drives you to orgasm; allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

Must Bright be rocking one particular ride for life? She needs to be innovative to make life bearable grin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by olilanya: 4:57pm On Sep 15, 2019
englishmart:
Buy for yourself na. Cars are very cheap these days.

I know he was just trying to be funny, but this shows how unromantic and materialistic we are in this part of the world
oga shift, if na the woman birthday now, una go shout upandan say him for buy her car and all them fancy stuff
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by englishmart(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2019
olilanya:
oga shift, if na the woman birthday now, una go shout upandan say him for buy her car and all them fancy stuff
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by BabaO2: 5:00pm On Sep 15, 2019
Biglittlelois:
At least she surprised him with something......
Yes with rubbish. Typical nigeria girl, faking to belong
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by ogawisdom(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
Women are to Stingy to spend on a guys bday

Choir rubbish

Boring angry

Why not get him a big as.s runs babe for a change if u are broke n want something cheap grin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by crazygod(m): 5:04pm On Sep 15, 2019
What kind of birthday gift is this? Na choir I wan chop? angry

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Isoduwa(m): 5:06pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bright thank you for being yourself not those pretenders Fake people

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 5:09pm On Sep 15, 2019
djoe21:
That girl in black top and orange skirt though. She really take the dance matter seriously. Maybe she thinks it's an indirect audition oo grin
Lol..
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by imitateMe(m): 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
generationz:
Seriously some women no dey try at all.

If you have a husband that has given you everything from a good heart then doing something big at least once for him isn't bad.

I mean Beyonce gave Jay a fvccking Private Jet.

A lot of Nigerian women are selfish they can't even give a good experience beyond cooking and cleaning.

The men don't help matters because most give with selfish motive too. We have very few altruistic Nigerians, so you all deserve each other.

So, is Elsie saying she can't afford to save for a big party for Bright?

The worst part is they will put it online for everyone to praise them. angry

Mtcheew.

I like how bright spoke his mind joor.
Nigerian ladies are just too stingy.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 15, 2019
Princedapace:

Is she not also enjoying the ride? How on earth do some of u think a woman is doing a man favor with s ex? It is mind-blowing because a female friend of mine told me how Hot she is and could find a guy to Bleep if I don't show up latest next month. Ladies are humans, they also need s ex, they also want to get fu cked. U aren't doing a man a favour fu cking him.
Yes they are doing them a huge favor especially since men see sex as food. How many women pay for sex compared to men?? Only men who don't see sex as food or pay for sex can say this,as for the rest konji must make them bow. Truth is bitter bro grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by imitateMe(m): 5:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
Saintmary:

Well, from the way I see it, a lot of men prefer to work hard, make money, then get married to women who are not as rich as they are so they can maintain the upper hand in their marriage,

Beyonce and her husband are not far from each other in terms of net worth
So, if a man wants a woman who can give him as much as he can give her on his birthday, he should marry a hardworking woman who has her own net worth or build his woman to be a woman of value.
A man that prefers to buy clothes and perfumes for his wife rather than pay her school fees or help her on a viable career path should expect boxers for his birthday.
Did JayZ pay Beyonce's school fees? Mumu
Stingy Nigerian girl.

5 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Princedapace(m): 5:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:

Yes they are doing them a huge favor especially since men see sex as food. How many women pay for sex compared to men?? Only men who don't see sex as food or pay for sex can say this,as for the rest konji must make them bow. Truth is bitter bro grin grin

That is it.. Men are the cause. They should calm down. In fact, if u marry, and don't bang ur woman for one week while she sleeps on the same bed with u, na war o. I really wish men can have sense.

I never paid for s ex. Never. I can't Sweat to satisfy u and pay u. In fact, u should be the one paying me as a lady because I'm the one digging.

2 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by renewable1(m): 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
It's well

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 15, 2019
Princedapace:

That is it.. Men are the cause. They should calm down. In fact, if u marry, and don't bang ur woman for one week while she sleeps on the same bed with u, na war o. I really wish men can have sense.

I never paid for s ex. Never. I can't Sweat to satisfy u and pay u. In fact, u should be the one paying me as a lady because I'm the one digging.
Actually women can go for a year without sex if she truly loves her partner and don't want to cheat. Its natural and that is how God created us. So you men would always be the ones begging for it.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by micflo28(m): 5:33pm On Sep 15, 2019
Imagine if this guy no make am for life. He would have probably be depressed by same wife into committing suicide
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Princedapace(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:

Actually women can go for a year without sex if she truly loves her partner and don't want to cheat. Its natural and that is how God created us. So you men would always be the ones begging for it.

And u think a man can't do same? There are women who can and there are women who can't. There are men who can and there men who can't. I did for two good years. No babe fit do shakara for me becus of s ex.

3 Likes

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by ChristmasBells: 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He just want a real car not the kpekus kind of car!!!
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Theta1: 5:39pm On Sep 15, 2019
Alainitelorun okunrin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Grupo(m): 5:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
generationz:

If you have a husband that has given you everything from a good heart then doing something big at least once for him isn't bad.

A lot of Nigerian women are selfish they can't even give a good experience beyond cooking and cleaning.

The men don't help matters because most give with selfish motive too. We have very few altruistic Nigerians, so you all deserve each other.

Mtcheew.

This is why I always talk about you.

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BE GRATEFUL.

Hahahahahahahaha
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by nonjebose(m): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
Most Nigerian ladies can be stingy. My guy had always celebrated his wife's birthday for her, taking her to various cool spots every year. But the wife never marked his with anything, not even choir ministration. So this year, the guy decided to sing only the happy birthday song to her, of course she was disappointed
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 5:48pm On Sep 15, 2019
generationz:

Mtcheew.

E ti binu ma

What if the cost of logistics of getting the choirsters there is more than a party?

I am just asking o!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.