Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,192 members, 7,873,873 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:14 PM

Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha (67518 Views)

Marry Someone Who Has Sense - Elsie Okpocha (Basketmouth's Estranged Wife) / Basketmouth & Wife, Elsie Okpocha Welcome 3rd Child (Photos) / Basketmouth, Wife, Elsie Okpocha And Daughter Looking Adorable In New Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by bukatyne(f): 6:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
nonjebose:

Remember wetin! It is a very convenient excuse for her not to do anything.

Toor!
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=kimberlugee post=82259113]
Yes they are doing them a huge favor especially since men see sex as food. How many women pay for sex compared to men?? Only men who don't see sex as food or pay for sex can say this,as for the rest konji must make them bow. Truth is bitter bro grin grin[/quote ]

Who use pucci brainwash you like this
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by blowjohn(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
englishmart:
Buy for yourself na. Cars are very cheap these days.

I know he was just trying to be funny, but this shows how unromantic and materialistic we are in this part of the world

Exactly my thoughts.
To me it was a reckless thing to say.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by pocohantas(f): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
ornicus:

To cut her some Slack - unless she has access to BMs amazon wishlist, she may not be able to say what the guy would want. Usually you have to tell or strongly hint. My kids will straight up say, dad I want so and so.

But you women ehn. I was buying my kids watches online, decided to buy a gshock for myself, so I got madam a baby g so she wouldn't be left out. After she got the watch , she sent me link for Apple watch

Eyin obinrin ti olorun gbe fun wa

I think with close observation, especially after being married for this long, you can tell what the person would like or just ask directly.

Ehen, she wants Apple watch na.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by TemmyT002(m): 6:50pm On Sep 15, 2019
Can't you people see that he is joking?
Sighs
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by ibietela2(m): 7:01pm On Sep 15, 2019
Nice shape she has
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by renewable1(m): 7:05pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oga keep quiet

You want a 1kva complete solar inverter today?

CHECK MY SIGNATURE NOW
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by missCAPS: 7:07pm On Sep 15, 2019
Bitter leaf feminist FC will give the final verdict on this matter grin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2019
ibietela2:
Nice shape she has

Funny this was the first thing I noticed. I tried to convince myself that my mind was corrupt but the big yansh she has kept showing as I scroll down to other pictures.

God forgive me, Somebody's Wife Chaiiii. cry
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nuclear99(m): 7:10pm On Sep 15, 2019
kimberlugee:

Actually women can go for a year without sex if she truly loves her partner and don't want to cheat. Its natural and that is how God created us. So you men would always be the ones begging for it.

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by ibietela2(m): 7:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
truthsayer009:

Funny this was the first thing I noticed. I tried to convince myself that my mind was corrupt but the big yansh she has kept showing as I scroll down to other pictures.

God forgive me, Somebody's Wife Chaiiii. cry

Hehehehehehehehehehe, no be small. Money Good o
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Bizibi(m): 7:18pm On Sep 15, 2019
It was disappointing....well,she did something to surprise her man and imagine your girl or queen gives one a singlet or boxers as birthday gift and you expect your man to buy you iPhone or a car on your birthday.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 15, 2019
nigga that materialistic
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Alexis0147(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She rides you, drives you to orgasm; allows you to ride in her every other night and you still want a car.

How ungrateful can you be Bright?
Bros ur reasoning na bam reasoning, ur name fit U... Lwkmd
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by webngnews: 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Oh
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by PCRepairer: 7:43pm On Sep 15, 2019
God bless their home

Check my signature for laptop repair, if you know, you know
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Donatusegba: 8:02pm On Sep 15, 2019
If she had given u a car or party then it wouldnt be a surprise b/c its wat u expected
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by GAZZUZZ(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:
SOME OF US DON'T EVEN GET THE USUAL SINGLETS AND HANDKERCHIEVES.

BE GRATEFUL.

My brother I have given up, nah happi byday I de get 4 years now

1 Like

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2019
Princedapace:

And u think a man can't do same? There are women who can and there are women who can't. There are men who can and there men who can't. I did for two good years. No babe fit do shakara for me becus of s ex.
A man can never be a woman. It is natural and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Meanwhile when more women start paying for sex than men or raping men more,let me know. Till then,cheers grin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 15, 2019
bukatyne:

How many women pay for sex?

Maybe not cash, definitely in kind.

If women don't like sex, vibrators would not sell out and women would not be scheming on how to get their uninterested partners to bed.
What are you blabbing?? Sex is the kind you mean. We are talking of giving cash for sex. Masturbation is not sex btw else these men will only do it and stop looking for free sex grin
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 8:37pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=biGDhAp post=82261662][/quote]
Did I mention your name??
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 15, 2019
[quote author=Nuclear99 post=82262599][/quote]

Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by spiceadole: 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BE GRATEFUL.

Are you married?
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by DjHypno(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2019
biGDhAp:
.. Are you the same dj hypno that has this new vibe Hip Hop and Rnb

If you're.. Your mixes are cool..

Do you already have this one on naijadjmixtapes??
Yes, that was my last mix before this one. No I don't have it on naijadjmixtapes yet... How did you get my RnB Mix?
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Fantazy(m): 11:40pm On Sep 15, 2019
Choir ke! The ones wey him dey hear for church no do
Women and stinginess are like 5 & 6
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nobody: 12:18am On Sep 16, 2019
DjHypno:
Yes, that was my last mix before this one. No I don't have it on naijadjmixtapes yet... How did you get my RnB Mix?
.. I got it through naijadjmixtapes..

When are you making hardcore trap music.
I'm looking out for that one
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by marvinsync(m): 7:09am On Sep 16, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

BE GRATEFUL.

a smart man wouldn't even come near such a lady
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Nurumaxy: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2019
omo e wife get yansh oo
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by 2800net(m): 10:08am On Sep 16, 2019
That's Nwamaikpe for you
growtogeda:

the way this guy think is out of this world. what are we saying, what are you saying
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by PrincewithGod(m): 1:03pm On Sep 16, 2019
growtogeda:

the way this guy think is out of this world. what are we saying, what are you saying
His mind is not transformed by the Holy Spirit that is why he thinks and talk the way he does.
Re: Basketmouth 41st Birthday Surprise From Wife, Elsie Okpocha by Mryacks: 3:23pm On Sep 16, 2019
englishmart:
Buy for yourself na. Cars are very cheap these days.

I know he was just trying to be funny, but this shows how unromantic and materialistic we are in this part of the world

I tell you..only materialistic things and money is the guage of love/affection in this parts...sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Little Boy Performs Like Fela, In Pant, Smokes / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Tiwa Savage And How She Spends Her Millions(Photos / Chacha Eke Diagnosed Of Bipolar Disorder (Video)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.