Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,620 members, 7,930,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 09:53 AM

Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video) (1803 Views)

Lady Tracks Down Husband's Sidechick & Retrieves The Benz He Bought For Her (vid / Lady Catches Boyfriend With Another Girl At Dominos After He Lied About Headache / Lady Catches Boyfriend In Bed With Her Bestie Kissing (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video) by Afrogoddess25(f): 9:26am On Sep 16, 2019
Wonders shall never end… Look at the injustice done to a fellow lady who she discovered to be her husband’s side chick. She ordered her to stick her nose up her ass so she can smell her fart or else she will get beaten down her and her gang who was present. Watch video

Re: Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video) by domino4211(m): 9:27am On Sep 16, 2019
This is a little light..
They should have cut off her philandering kpekus and used it to make kpekus sauce.
I have no tolerance for hoes..
I cheat on my wife too but if ever my side chick is caught,I recommend the same punishment for her..
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video) by xnoga1864: 6:42am On Sep 25, 2019
Afrogoddess25:
Wonders shall never end… Look at the injustice done to a fellow lady who she discovered to be her husband’s side chick. She ordered her to stick her nose up her ass so she can smell her fart or else she will get beaten down her and her gang who was present. Watch video

What will you do if it's you that caught her cheating?
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video) by Afrogoddess25(f): 8:49am On Sep 28, 2019
xnoga1864:

What will you do if it's you that caught her cheating?
Words have not been invented yet.
Re: Lady Catches Her Husband Sidechick Here Is The Punishment She Gave To Her(video) by xnoga1864: 9:57am On Sep 29, 2019
Afrogoddess25:
Words have not been invented yet.
lol... Easy tigress

(1) (Reply)

If He Call You Names For Refusing Him A Date, I Urge You To Slap Him! / 7 Signs Of A Weak Man In A Relationship / Chemistry Questions And Answers Obj And Essay Answers Waec 2022[8 June Weds 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.