Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,744 members, 7,972,690 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 04:14 PM

Looking For A PPA In Abuja Or Lagos- This Is For You. - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Looking For A PPA In Abuja Or Lagos- This Is For You. (387 Views)

Corps Member Shows Off Her PPA; Her Bedroom And Classroom Are By Each Other(vid) / I Need A PPA In Ogun State / A Corps Member In Dire Need Of A PPA In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For A PPA In Abuja Or Lagos- This Is For You. by boss1987: 6:33pm On Sep 16, 2019
If you are looking for were to do your PPA and want to be hooked up to some companies if you are serving in Abuja or Lagos. If you are not cool with were they gave you as PPA contact: Uche-08169528771

(1) (Reply)

Corper Did Not Beat Boy To Death As Thought / How To Make Money During Your Service Year. / How Can I Go About It To Serve In My State As A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.