Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,490 members, 7,951,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 09:35 AM

"Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) (703 Views)

Lady Tearfully Reveals What Her Dog Did To Her Car (Video) / Lady Scolds Her Dog For Giving Birth To 6puppies Without Any Job (pics/video) / Woman Left Her Dog With A Nigerian Groomer, See Its Look When She Came Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by DonCrack: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2019
Now how many husbands would allow something like this to happen on his wedding day.

Well, this bride's husband did allow this to happen.

A bride danced with her dog on the dance floor on her wedding day.

She was so excited, as well as the dog.

According to her, she said her husband suggested she danced with the dog.

She also said that the dog graduated with her from high school and college.

Now he is also present at my wedding. This is such a big deal, she said.

How many husband can try this, or along it?

Watch the video below:
Source: https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/09/bride-dances-with-her-dog-on-her-wedding-day.html

Lalasticlala

Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by DonCrack: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2019
More

Watch the video HERE

1 Like

Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:42am On Sep 17, 2019
Ok...where was the groom in all this dancing (or was the dog the groom)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jhtwn_zvH5U
Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Kingpee2(m): 12:45am On Sep 17, 2019
My bingo can do this certainly,just throw one bone several times and you will see his crazy dance moves...Everything about obodoyinbo is different...
Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Joshmodest(m): 12:49am On Sep 17, 2019
I am not racist , but immediately I saw the headline , I no say na them !!
This is what you get in an "everywhere good " economy , you have less to think , so you are bound to do stuffs !

1 Like

Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by Nobody: 12:53am On Sep 17, 2019
undecided
Old news
Op, I saw this online months ago
Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by OJODEL10(m): 1:30am On Sep 17, 2019
is the Dog the husband or takimg the husbandry role

1 Like

Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by bitingcool: 2:37am On Sep 17, 2019
So cute
Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by IamAnderson(m): 8:37am On Sep 17, 2019
Joshmodest:
I am not racist , but immediately I saw the headline , I no say na them !!
This is what you get in an "everywhere good " economy , you have less to think , so you are bound to do stuffs !
Nigerians will always find something to be bitter about, she is having fun with her dog on the happiest day of her life and her husband agreed to it so why is it now paining you?.
and does the economy have to be bad before you can think properly? can you see the poverty mentality you have? do you think the economy is perfect in any country with white people? the people you're insulting that they don't think properly look at their countries and look at your own, even with the thinking were did it take you?
if you want, dance with cow on your wedding day, no one has has right to shame you for it because it's your day...the jealousy is real
Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by iamapplord(m): 12:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
IamAnderson:

Nigerians will always find something to be bitter about, she is having fun with her dog on the happiest day of her life and her husband agreed to it so why is it now paining you?.
and does the economy have to be bad before you can think properly? can you see the poverty mentality you have? do you think the economy is perfect in any country with white people? the people you're insulting that they don't think properly look at their countries and look at your own, even with the thinking were did it take you?
if you want, dance with cow on your wedding day, no one has has right to shame you for it because it's your day...the jealousy is real

So on your wedding day...you go call your dog make una dance

Like say the dog go get your time...na just to find LEFTOVER!
Re: "Amazing" Bride Dances With Her Dog On Her Wedding Day (photos) by IamAnderson(m): 2:04pm On Sep 17, 2019
iamapplord:

So on your wedding day...you go call your dog make una dance

Like say the dog go get your time...na just to find LEFTOVER!
was the dog dancing with her or looking for leftovers?
and actually if i brought my dog to my wedding my dog would stay by my side and dance if I show excitement.
do you think dogs walk around looking for leftover food in every place they go?
you're seeing the dog happy and dancing with her and it's paining you... pathetic.
allow people to have fun and enjoy themselves, of you could afford that lifestyle you'd do it too, stop acting like it's a bad thing

(1) (Reply)

Swimming Beside A 23ft Long Anaconda / What Can I Use To Kill Ticks / My Dog Died Of Parvo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.