Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,965 members, 7,873,099 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:04 AM

I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching– Mzbel - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching– Mzbel (482 Views)

My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” / Afia Schwarzenegger Slept With A Chinese Dog For Money – Mzbel / E-Money’s Convoy As He Heads Home From Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching– Mzbel by faith2kool(f): 2:11pm On Sep 18, 2019
I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching – Singer Mzbel

Ghanaian singer of “I be 16 years” fame, Mzbel has confessed to using bleaching cream which according to her led to regrets.

Mzbel revealed that she is now envious of black girls because being white is not who she is. She told Abeiku Santana on UTV’s Atuu show that the act she regrets led to a spiritual journey aimed at quitting bleaching.

“I have come to understand life and I am trying to connect to who I am, as a black person I don’t think I have to be apologizing for being black.

“I don’t care if people start saying I am black now, being white is not who I am and anytime I see someone with dark complexion I jealous the person. I move from Church to Church because I’m on a spiritual journey to quit bleaching”, she said.

read more: https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/09/18/ive-been-moving-from-church-to-church-to-cure-myself-from-skin-bleaching-singer-mzbel/

Re: I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching– Mzbel by StandardJohn(m): 2:35pm On Sep 18, 2019
her brain has returned from vacation. I thank God for u
Re: I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching– Mzbel by faith2kool(f): 2:41pm On Sep 18, 2019
smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley
StandardJohn:
her brain has returned from vacation.
I thank God for u

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria @ 59: This Nigerians Countdown to Independence Day Will Shock You. VIDEO / Burna Boy, Teni And Adekunle Gold Top List.headies’ Award2019. / [latest Video] 10 Evil Things Revealed About Michael Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.