Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,786 members, 7,875,957 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 05:01 AM

My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” (400 Views)

I’ve Been Moving From Church To Church To Cure Myself From Skin Bleaching– Mzbel / Olive Isioma: I Dumped My Ex For A Man That Would Treat Me Like A Queen / Liz Anjorin: Why I Dumped Christianity And Embraced Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Life Have Been Moving Smoothly After I Dumped Jesus Christ” by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 30, 2020
Ghanaian comic actor cum the former friend of Afia Schwarzenegger, Nana Tonardo has disclosed that ever since he dumped Jesus Christ his life has been moving smoothly.

according to him in a video, as we sighted, he feels free after he stopped following Jesus Christ because he can now think for himself and make his own decisions.

Watch his video below;

https://www.rapidgist.com/my-life-have-been-moving-smoothly-after-i-dumped-jesus-christ-nana-tonardo-claims-video/

Sorry Guys When u click on the link you will watch the video I can't add video to this post and don't know how to do it.

(1) (Reply)

You / Real Reasons Why E-money Was Probed And Why He Got Bail After Interrogation / To All My Single Guys- Seun Osigbesan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.