Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,018 members, 7,942,700 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS (3061 Views)

Bbnaija: Ebuka Shows The Magic Behind His Dope Ass Photoshoots- PICTURES / Pictures Of EBUKA, & Jidenna In Different Outfits. Which Of Them Dresses Better? / Pre-Wedding Photo Of Ebuka Obi-Uchendu's Lookalike Causes Traffic In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Am his mother and his fashion designer, I make the outfit for him to celebrate his birthday, Mother of the kid that copy the batman outfit of Bbnaija host, Ebuka voiced out after her kid outfit goes viral.

See More Photos Below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/09/mother-of-kid-that-copy-batman-man.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by nairafame(m): 6:02pm On Sep 18, 2019
Lol
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by Davash222(m): 6:03pm On Sep 18, 2019
Everything is now news.

Soon we’ll see something like “ Sister of the mother of the kid that copy the Batman outfit of Ebuka shows her face”

Nairaland is deteriorating and Buhari is not doing anything.

3 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by Wealthierboy(m): 6:06pm On Sep 18, 2019
The easiest way to become yeyebrity.

Seun osenwa abeg ban these bloggers way dey consume ur cyber space with super man dress o
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:08pm On Sep 18, 2019
I hope he doesn't watch the show with her?
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by myfan: 6:16pm On Sep 18, 2019
OK. Seen
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by kokoA(m): 6:40pm On Sep 18, 2019
When will this guy's mother show her face? I want to ask her something biko.

4 Likes

Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:46pm On Sep 18, 2019
Any mod that pushes this to fp will be disowned by his ancestors angry
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by iamapplord(m): 7:42pm On Sep 18, 2019
kokoA:

Guy!!!..stop this naw

I dey chop naw!!!

grin grin
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by Charismatic107: 7:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
kokoA:
I guess this should be the boy's father grin
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by Olufela30: 7:55pm On Sep 18, 2019
Charismatic107:
I guess this should be the boy's father grin

See the kind prayer you dae pray for that innocent boy !!

Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by chloride6: 11:52pm On Sep 18, 2019
See thighs

grin
Re: Mother Of The Kid That Copy The Batman Outfit Of Ebuka Shows Her Face. PHOTOS by Nobody: 12:25am On Sep 19, 2019
Nairaland is fast becoming ife garage where irrelevant things are discussed.

(1) (Reply)

Dress Code,tiwa Savage Reveal Outfit For Her Show At Eko Hotel / I Will Hunt You Down If You Falsely Accuse Any Of My Sons Of Rape - Omoni Oboli / We Will Never Get To See This Kinds Of Wizkid Again (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.