Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,929 members, 7,872,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:10 AM

Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger (1462 Views)

Driver Caught With A Dead Body Stuffed Inside A Bag In His Car In Imo (video) / Keke Operator Arrested After Robbing, Raping His Female Passenger In Benin City / Driver Caught Driving Against Traffic Assaults RRS Officers In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by myeduposts: 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2019
A bus drivers was captured changing his vehicle gear between a woman’s thighs.
In a online video, the female passenger, wearing short dress, is seen sitting closer to the driver, with his hand: READ MORE AND WATCH VIDEO:https://reportarena..com/2019/09/taxi-driver-cut-changing-gear-between.html

Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by Auxtin85(m): 4:28am On Sep 19, 2019
Wetin person nor go see for Lagos Abomination is normal in Yoruba land
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by ultimatekint(m): 7:56am On Sep 19, 2019
Auxtin85:
You are a senseless fool. Is the Yorubas the only tribe in Lagos?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by myeduposts: 9:54am On Sep 19, 2019
ultimatekint:
bros no be fight na
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by myeduposts: 9:55am On Sep 19, 2019
Auxtin85:

Bro it happen every where not just Lagos

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by Auxtin85(m): 10:18am On Sep 19, 2019
ultimatekint:

I didn’t know I was a senseless fool till you told me. Thanks my dear I’ll order sense online

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by ultimatekint(m): 4:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Auxtin85:

I didn’t know I was a senseless fool till you told me. Thanks my dear I’ll order sense online
Stop the habit of insulting other tribes, by doing that, means you are a coward , okay?
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by anonymuz(m): 6:45pm On Sep 19, 2019
The woman sef dey enjoy am
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by chumasmog(m): 7:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
The babe wanted it, it's her way of paying in kind rather than cash... Cashless policy grin

1 Like

Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by myeduposts: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
chumasmog:
The babe wanted it, it's her way of paying in kind rather than cash... Cashless policy grin

bad guy
Re: Taxi Driver Caught Changing Gear Between The Thighs Of His Female Passenger by myeduposts: 10:49pm On Sep 21, 2019
anonymuz:
The woman sef dey enjoy am

Na she tell you like that

(1) (Reply)

If Protest Is Lead Against Rape, What About Indecent Dressing (pics) / Man Narrates How He Had A Baby With A Ghost / Trending Video Of Warri Boy Accosting Indians Over Maltreatment Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.