Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,388 members, 7,940,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 07:02 AM

Letter To The Virgins. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To The Virgins. (387 Views)

We The Virgins Are Been Marginalised - Says Virgin Lady (vid) / Is These The Virgins Nigeria Could Offer? / I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Letter To The Virgins. by Modupe9(f): 2:13am On Sep 19, 2019
It is good to keep yourself, marrying as a virgin is beautiful. I am an advocate of sexual purity and moral uprightness so to the virgins in the house, I celebrate you. Keep it up.
And to the non-virgins too, I celebrate us.

However, let me state this clearly, a good marriage/spouse is not always the reward of being a virgin.
While it may be for some, it is not always so for many.

So rearrange your mindset from the popular opinion that when you marry as a virgin, you will definitely get it right and that virginity is all you need to keep your home.

Our parents and religious teachers made it seem so to us and today, we have many ladies keeping themselves chaste for the wrong reasons only to get married and be shocked by the turn of events.

You've got to pray for God's favour, let the Spirit of God lead you and also shine your eyes when choosing.
Don't bank on your virginity, gone are the days when it was a yardstick.
I have never even believed it has ever been a yardstick except for culture and tradition that held it in high esteem then.

Keep yourself because you love God and want to keep his commands, keep yourself because being sexually pure is the right thing to do, keep yourself because you understand that your body is the temple of the Lord, keep yourself because you want to keep the marriage bed undefiled, keep yourself because you love and respect yourself.

That is the only way not to blame God when that man starts to cheat or misbehave to you despite 'you keeping yourself for him'. It is the only way not to feel disappointed or let down when the unexpected happens in your marital relationship.

You are not keeping yourself for your husband or any man, you are keeping yourself for God and for your conscience.

Virginity does not guarantee a happy marriage.

It is not a bait to hold a man down, it has since stopped being a tool for blackmail or an excuse to misbehave in a relationship.

Am I discouraging you from keeping your virginity?
No, pls do keep it,
but for the right reasons.

Visit www.modupe.org for more reads.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Ways To Get Your Boyfriend Jealous / Get In Here! Wristwatch For Sale!!! / And Someone Said Racism Will End.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.